Kenny McCormick is practically a human Phoenix

Post your own images of South Park, or whatever! Please keep posted images UNDER 30k!

Moderator: Big-Will

cyngawolf

Kenny McCormick is practically a human Phoenix

Postby cyngawolf » Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:43 pm

Introducing myself via fanart since I am no good at any other kind of introductions.

Most of my artwork revolves around Kenny since he is my favorite character.

I have been envisioning him as being like a phoenix for many years and it's my favorite way to draw him.

Since these images are quite large, I won't be posting many at once...So, these are the only two I am posting for now.

Last edited by cyngawolf on Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kenny McCormick is a human Phoenix
~bunnyxcreekxstyle~

Re: Introducing myself with Kenny fanart

Postby ~bunnyxcreekxstyle~ » Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:47 pm

YESSSSSSS!!! X333 :unhoodedkenny:
Bunny, Style and Creek =^w^=
cyngawolf

Re: Kenny McCormick is practically a human Phoenix

Postby cyngawolf » Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:29 am

I'm gonna share my artwork which took a ton of time to create.
This one is my prized Kenny artwork which took me two ENTIRE days to finish. I was doing my best to replicate the look and feel of the Phone Destroyer artwork.

This artwork also took me two days to create. It was inspired by "The Willow Maid" by Erutan.

This was my entry for the Cupid Cartman contest back in February that took THREE days to create and...I'm not completely satisfied with the outcome of the eyes... but I love everything else.
cyngawolf

Re: Kenny McCormick is practically a human Phoenix

Postby cyngawolf » Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:07 am

Phoenixes are known for dying and being reborn. They are also associated with immortality. Kenny McCormick is the same way.
So just imagine this, what if Kenny is simply living all of the phoenix's natural life cycles but it is all compacted into a single human lifespan. If phoenixes are eternal and Kenny is one of them with a human life span...then no wonder he dies so often! Phoenixes live nearly eternally and it takes a few hundred years for them to go through a single life cycle of rebirth, humans are lucky if the reach 100 years of age. This means Kenny is experiencing a sped up variation of his natural life cycles to match up with his human life span. This is only hypothetical and not canon. Hell I don't think a real phoenix or even mention of one has appeared in the show.

I know in canon is powers come from Cthulhu, but I never felt like it suits him as well as the phoenix does.
So despite what is canon, I'm going to continue to draw him as a phoenix demigod...thing...

Return to “Fan Art”