This Is What Cartman Gets For Becoming A Total Pussy

Post your own images of South Park, or whatever! Please keep posted images UNDER 30k!

Moderator: Big-Will

Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:05 pm

Yes, finally... someone said it. Cartman used to be great but in this new season, he's a total pussy. He's way too sincere and kind. Cartman's supposed to be the assh*le, not the caring one. I know he defended Islam and wanted to take the episode of Family Guy off air for his own selfish needs but he stil acted like a total pussy. He's way too nice in these new episodes.
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
gtaca2005

Re: This Is What Cartman Gets For Becoming A Total Pussy

Postby gtaca2005 » Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:52 pm

Grizim wrote:Please be considerate of the fact that I made this with a program worse than paint. I used Microsoft Word Autoshapes because that's all I have at the moment. If my scanner worked, I would hand-draw it and it would come out way better.

But I just had to let out my wrath for this f*cki][/i]ucking tragedy of a character, who has turned to a dramatically boring piece of sh*t, all the way from one of South Park's immortals.

http://img452.imageshack.us/img452/9241 ... aan3nh.png
YOU KNOW WHAT!!!! That person was right! If it wern't for cartman there wouldn't be a South Park show. Besides, I think you hate him cause your obseesed with his mom! Come on people, look at his gender! :cartmanlaugh: He laughs at you!
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior

Return to “Fan Art”