Our own fan made episode

Post your own images of South Park, or whatever! Please keep posted images UNDER 30k!

Moderator: Big-Will

WyldeJ

Postby WyldeJ » Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:00 am

Hey tekedon!
Those screen shots look amazing!
Also very professional too!
Maybe you could put out an advert on this website for help,if theres anyone local who could come to where you and your friend work on this and help,or you could ask for people for ideas or for them to send you images or even recordings of there character impersanations sent to you!Im not bragging but i can do a kick ass Yoda inpersantion and i can do the sound of a dieing giraffe perfectly!
Kepp us informred on hows it's going!
Good Luck!
It's Official.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:03 am

Heh, this is my kinda thing! I like to make videos too, although I use ready-made stuff from movies. It's difficult to make a good video, but don't you love that feeling you get inside when it's done?

Like you've accomplished something...

BTW I'll host an ad for it on my PutFile site if you have some video available for me to use. :D
Butters1990

Postby Butters1990 » Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:30 am

Where the hell has that guy gone, I wont to see another sneak peak at his animation :?
tekedon

Postby tekedon » Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:21 am

Unfortuneatly the production of this movie is on hold right now. Too much school at the moment. We don't know when it'll be finsihed but hopefully in a near future.

Return to “Fan Art”