Bus stop boys + Butters in ANIME stylee!

Post your own images of South Park, or whatever! Please keep posted images UNDER 30k!

Moderator: Big-Will

DestinyBlue

Bus stop boys + Butters in ANIME stylee!

Postby DestinyBlue » Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:32 am

Click on the Link Damn you!!

http://www.deviantart.com/view/30181101/

Theres a full description there...
Id really like to know what South Park fans think of this :)

Feedback would be really brilliant!

Thanks guys! ^0^

~Destiny
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:37 am

I like the nice, soft colours and the detail you put in the background. Kickass folds, too. Can't say I'm a big fan of the style, though, but don't mind me, I'm just a bit of an anime-hater, eheh.

Huh, Kyle's far earflap is longer than his right one. They're also a bit tall - almsot as high as the busstop sign? Whoa.

But really, I do adore the colouring on this. How do you do it? Pick your own, burn and dodge, multiply and screen, what? D: It's really pretty, seriously.

I wish I could also have that background skill you got, seriously. That's one thing you've got down I've gotta work on.
DestinyBlue

Postby DestinyBlue » Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:03 am

iceiwynd wrote:I like the nice, soft colours and the detail you put in the background. Kickass folds, too. Can't say I'm a big fan of the style, though, but don't mind me, I'm just a bit of an anime-hater, eheh.

Huh, Kyle's far earflap is longer than his right one. They're also a bit tall - almsot as high as the busstop sign? Whoa.

But really, I do adore the colouring on this. How do you do it? Pick your own, burn and dodge, multiply and screen, what? D: It's really pretty, seriously.

I wish I could also have that background skill you got, seriously. That's one thing you've got down I've gotta work on.

Thanks for not ripping on me because you dont like the style, it happens all to often.

I didnt realish kyles earflaps were wonky XD dammit, I might change that now :P

They are not that tall... the bus stop sign is short XD hehe it looked wird if it was placed much higher, so its about half the size of it in the show.

How do I colour? hmm hard question, well I do pick all my own colours, no dodge and burn to be seen here! I kept it very pastelly and on the left side of all the character I put a very light purple pink colour and on the right side (their left) Was the highlights from the (non existant) sun. Other than that I dont know how else to say I coloured it :P heh

Thanks very much for your imput, made interesting reading!
PCD

Postby PCD » Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:11 am

Wow. I think my eyes are going to explode from the adorableness of it all.

It's pretty good, though some of the poses are a little awkward. Cartman doesn't look too fat, either, but it's a common issue. A good start, though. And that's the most descriptive Comment section I've ever seen.

...A tampon in the ear. ^^ Oh, Cartman.
Hear no evil.
See no evil.
Speak no evil.

Dance no evil.
EVIL_GIBBON

Postby EVIL_GIBBON » Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:26 am

Butters has a bit too much hair IMO. Awesome work though.
DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:33 am

I commented it on dA.
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:44 am

f*cking great. You have a gift.
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:18 am

That's pretty damn cool. I always like to see people's interpretation of the boys in other forms. You did nice work there, you even gave Stan correct Blue eyes, which isn't too common. I'll post a comment on DA tomorrow if I remember, I definitely need to fave that. Hope you do more SP work, you've got quite a talent there.
ILuvKennyMcCormick23

Postby ILuvKennyMcCormick23 » Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:46 am

That's really awesome! I'll be sure to +fav it on my dA account. :wink:

Great job! You're very talented, I love the anime style.
derp.

[please excuse my username, i was a lame 13-year-old.]
spiritualsuicide

Postby spiritualsuicide » Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:52 am

im not really a fan of anime, but still, wow. i wish i could draw like that.
Merry f*cking Christmas!
DestinyBlue

Postby DestinyBlue » Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:27 am

PCD wrote:Wow. I think my eyes are going to explode from the adorableness of it all.

It's pretty good, though some of the poses are a little awkward. Cartman doesn't look too fat, either, but it's a common issue. A good start, though. And that's the most descriptive Comment section I've ever seen.

...A tampon in the ear. ^^ Oh, Cartman.

aw thanks :)
Yeah im not to good at boys... actually this was one of the first time iv done guys, epecially 8 year old ones XD hehe

yeah cartmans being naughty again :P Whats new?

Tweeks_Coffee wrote:That's pretty damn cool. I always like to see people's interpretation of the boys in other forms. You did nice work there, you even gave Stan correct Blue eyes, which isn't too common. I'll post a comment on DA tomorrow if I remember, I definitely need to fave that. Hope you do more SP work, you've got quite a talent there.

and thanks to you to :)
Yeah I did a bit of research on the boys eyes... I found stans and I found kennys... but only after id coloured kennys blue XD heh I like them blue better anyway (apparently their hazel) though I have no idea what the other buys eyes should be...

thanks so much for all the feedback guys, im supprosed its been recieved so well ^^
kennygirl78

Postby kennygirl78 » Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:09 pm

those are really cool. but what does Cartman have in his hands? :P
KennyWantsMe

Postby KennyWantsMe » Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:25 pm

Yeah thats really good... I love the coloring... a few things though

Cartman should be like 5 times fatter

Kenny's mouth should be covered up...

but I'm glad you made stans eyes blue... a lot of people make that mistake
John Edwards: But, I'm a psychic.
Stan: No, dude. You're a douche.
John Edwards: I'm not a douche. What if I really believed dead people talk to me?
Stan: Then, you're a stupid douche.
spka

Postby spka » Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:36 pm

Wow. That is a great drawing! ^_^
slycooper

Postby slycooper » Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:40 pm

Wow thats really good. how long did that take?
Aww how cute is Butters

Return to “Fan Art”