"Little boy in the blue hat"

Post your own images of South Park, or whatever! Please keep posted images UNDER 30k!

Moderator: Big-Will

Kelly MacCornmac

"Little boy in the blue hat"

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:52 pm

This is Stan from South Park. I'm starting to think that I add too many drawings at one time o_o'. Anyways here is the link:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/35631187/
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
Nintendorkus

Postby Nintendorkus » Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:16 pm

Whoa, he has no neck and his head is tiny and his body grew three times taller.
ImageImageImage
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:49 pm

I never draw necks on them, and I can't realy draw Stan :oops: . Stan is one of the two hardest characters I tried drawing....Butters is the first.

SPU! Join it!
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:32 pm

Nintendorkus wrote:Whoa, he has no neck and his head is tiny and his body grew three times taller.

That's just her style of drawing R-tard, and it's more creative than trying to create exact replicas of what the characters actually look like. :P

And I think it is really cute as usual. It would be cool to see you do a picture of the four boys all together.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:35 pm

It took a long time before I started adding necks to my drawings. I haven't checked out all of your art yet (I just got home from work today), but you should try doing one of Butters (he's very easy to draw.)
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Sun Jul 02, 2006 12:30 am

crazyQH wrote:
Nintendorkus wrote:Whoa, he has no neck and his head is tiny and his body grew three times taller.

That's just her style of drawing R-tard, and it's more creative than trying to create exact replicas of what the characters actually look like. :P

And I think it is really cute as usual. It would be cool to see you do a picture of the four boys all together.
Oh I do have a pic, not very good, of the four boys, it's in scraps. I drew it on a 3 inch by 5 note pad paper and wasn't much in "my style". I'm also thinking about drawing the other four boys which consist of Tweek, Token, Craig, and a random ginger (want to keep the same color hair here). If you want to see the pic here's the link:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/33899446/ "Typical South Park Scene"

Kyle's hat looks weird in the pic and the pencil is smugged.

SPU! Join it!
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:29 am

Kelly MacCornmac wrote:
crazyQH wrote:

Oh I do have a pic, not very good, of the four boys, it's in scraps. I drew it on a 3 inch by 5 note pad paper and wasn't much in "my style". I'm also thinking about drawing the other four boys which consist of Tweek, Token, Craig, and a random ginger (want to keep the same color hair here). If you want to see the pic here's the link:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/33899446/ "Typical South Park Scene"

Kyle's hat looks weird in the pic and the pencil is smugged.

Awe, cute! :)
Nintendorkus

Postby Nintendorkus » Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:33 am

crazyQH wrote:That's just her style of drawing R-tard, and it's more creative than trying to create exact replicas of what the characters actually look like. :P
Sorry, it just... doesn't look right to me. But if you think it looks good than that's cool.
ImageImageImage

Return to “Fan Art”