A few Pictures of the boys

Post your own images of South Park, or whatever! Please keep posted images UNDER 30k!

Moderator: Big-Will

Kennykiller16

A few Pictures of the boys

Postby Kennykiller16 » Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:35 pm

I have three picture feel free to tell me every single reason why you dont like it ok. XD Just post whatever you think. And I alreaday Realize that the characters are fat I like them that way lol and I already realize that the boys in the drawing look like aliens. :D

http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/n61/ ... h=imgAnch2

http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/n61/ ... h=imgAnch3

http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/n61/ ... h=imgAnch1
OMG! You Killed Kenny!
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:06 pm

Once again, you did a god job (especially on the first two), but here are some tiny little nitpicks.

#1: They actually don't look fat. I like the way you applied your own style to it, but Kyle's hat doesn't fit his face, mainly the ear flaps. The flaps look like they're attached to the front instead of the sides. Dimensions are kind of tricky at first, but you'll get the hang of it.

#2: OK, what the hell is up with Butters's robe? It's all the way open down the front and it looks like he'll get arrested for indecent exposure. :P But the rest of his robe looks great. In other news, I like the sign... and in even better news, PIP IS IN IT! *squeals* I was actually wondering if you'd make a cutout of him, but I guess you beat me to it...

#3: Cartman's a little tall. It looks like you used the same cutouts from previous pictures, which is really resourceful of you. :)
Kennykiller16

Postby Kennykiller16 » Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:10 pm

Thanks I didnt mean to make butters look like hes flashing everyone lolz! I was just trying to add a little color to his outfit it's just supposed to be white lol I did not see it that way thanks Ill fix that. :D
OMG! You Killed Kenny!
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:19 pm

The 1st pic is pretty nice. The second pic...what is that on Butter's shirt? 3rd pic looks ok Cartman needs to be shorter and next time have Kenny not squint or Butters looking shocked.
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
MixStan

Postby MixStan » Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:21 pm

They're pretty good. I like the first one the best! ^-^
Kennykiller16

Postby Kennykiller16 » Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:28 pm

Wow to tell you the truth I thought the first one sucked. Well thanks for telling me about butters shirt :D Anyone feel free to post what ever you think of the picture
OMG! You Killed Kenny!

Return to “Fan Art”