AngusArt

Post your own images of South Park, or whatever! Please keep posted images UNDER 30k!

Moderator: Big-Will

PedroBear

Re: AngusArt

Postby PedroBear » Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:39 pm

Angus, I have an idea. Maybe I could draw one side of the picture, with myself as the "leader" and I'm commanding a group of sp characters, then you draw a pic of you on your side commanding your guys, both of ours right about to go into battle. charging at each other perhaps? we could have a 300 theme, or x-men theme, etc. any good side bad side theme would do. what do you think?

Pedrobear VS. Angus McTavish, hehe.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:51 am

I like it!

Now, seeing as how I've never really seen "300"--it's the satires that spawned my Cartman sig--and I've already given Craig the Wolverine touch, I'll have to really think of how to approach this one.

Got it! The two biggest rivals standing up front (Dibs on Kyle!), others behind them, but where to put our commanding "selves?" As images in the red sky? I gotta tinker with this and see how it looks!

Gimme a while on that, and I'll see what I can whip up!
PedroBear

Postby PedroBear » Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:38 am

Ok, cool! I'll start tinkering with it myself too. I was thinking both of us behind each of our army, a weapon in hand screaming charge or something. I'll see what i come up with.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:00 am

Ah! Didn't see that idea for weapons until now. But, hey, until then, here's a draft.

Managed to put Stan, Pip and Token in okay, but Timmy's kinda obscured behind Kyle there.

And yes, that white outline in the sky is my persona.
PedroBear

Postby PedroBear » Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:34 pm

Dude, that looks awesome. But I'm wondering how this will work, since mine is pretty different. i'll post mine here and maybe others i have, you can work on some more and we'll choose the best one to work on together. Oh and one more thing, I was thinking each of us could actually be in the picture, commanding our troops. Sorry it took me this long to reply btw!
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:08 pm

PedroBear wrote:Dude, that looks awesome. But I'm wondering how this will work, since mine is pretty different. i'll post mine here and maybe others i have, you can work on some more and we'll choose the best one to work on together. Oh and one more thing, I was thinking each of us could actually be in the picture, commanding our troops. Sorry it took me this long to reply btw!

No problem. Like I said, what I currently have is just a draft and can be altered to accomodate.

It'll be really neat to see what you've got. I'm up for options.

As far as styles clashing, I think that's just part of the fun, really. Kind of a Battle of the Artists!
PedroBear

Postby PedroBear » Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:31 am

ok angus, here's one of my drafts, i'm working on more. I'm the one on the far right btw. the one holding the spear. clyde's the one throwing the spear, and i'm sure you know the other 2.

Kenny_And_Me_Forever

Postby Kenny_And_Me_Forever » Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:34 am

Cool, you should make more of these.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:48 am

@KAMF: Welcome aboard the AA train!

:lol:

Wait 'til you see the rest of my repetoire, if you haven't seen the previous pages yet.

@PB: Good so far! I see Cartman and Token there, which means we would have Token on both sides, from what we have so far. Cool, that can always be fixed.
PedroBear

Postby PedroBear » Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:07 pm

Yeah, I didn't have a lot of characters to work with. But I'll be working on more. Another idea i had, maybe after we finished this one, is have do a massive family guy vs. south park one. but for now, let's post more me vs. you pictures to see what we have to work with.
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:57 am

*joins in, will have pic in a week or two, depending on stuff.... hopefully it would be in MSpaint
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
PedroBear

Postby PedroBear » Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:02 am

Err, i don't mean to be rude kelly, but i dunno if you can just invite yourself, because me and angus are working on one right now..and i don't know how joining in would work. theres only so much space on the sig...anyway, it's all up to angus.
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:28 am

Oh well....it was going to be one huge pic anyways...I wouldn't think that the other side can fit (...didn't really plan on joining when I drew it)....anyways I don't really care if it is in the sig, I just want to see my paint skills (not much..) put to the test ...and stuff...
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:29 am

That's okay, fellas. I've seen some of KMac's art and would like to see what she can do in Paint.

Pedro, sorry it's been a while. I had been sick last week and couldn't get to fixing my pic. But rest assured, I am looking for ideas for how to do so.
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:34 am

I love how the "300" sig is coming along. :wink:

MAN! When is the sig pic problem going to be solved. :? I want to change mine really bad.
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior

Return to “Fan Art”