AngusArt

Post your own images of South Park, or whatever! Please keep posted images UNDER 30k!

Moderator: Big-Will

superiorsavior

Re: AngusArt

Postby superiorsavior » Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:59 pm

You go boy, with that BBS art! Love the GTA box pic (it's like playing Catchphrase), the fight pic is wicked (i always love a good flamewar!) and AHDA well... how can he be faulted! Great job especially in MSpaint!
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
PedroBear

Postby PedroBear » Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:42 pm

I'm finally over my sickness. Thanks for the help guys. I did delete paint, but found a download of it on the net, so i'm back to drawing again.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:24 am

Alright, Pedro! You're all set again! And good to hear you're feeling better. I know what it's like; I had some serious flu a couple of weeks ago and really didn't have it in me to move during that time, so don't feel too bad.

@superiorsavior: Thanks, man, and welcome aboard! Coming up with the GTA-style sigs was tough at first, not for the size of the characters, but to do the lettering by hand. Yep, where my name is, that's no selected font on MY computer!

By the fight pic, you must mean the "movie poster." We don't really flame; if you look on past pages of the "Kill the person above you" thread, KMac and I have gone back and forth a good number of times. One poster had even referred to one of us as another's partner...like "in crime!" :lol:

The Captain AHAD was a response to Stovepipe_Jam and BRMBug, as they know more about the whole AHAD thing than I. It just seemed like a chance to go the literary route.

Thanks for your feedback!
love*metal

Postby love*metal » Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:14 am

Angus vs. KMAC XD Awsome pic. Its the "A "WTF" Production" that does it for me. :P

Also, I love what you did with the GTA style sig. teh-lolrus & PedroBear's looked really hard. My part in it still makes me smile. Cheers dude.
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:03 pm

AngusMcTavish wrote:Thanks, man! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Until then, an earlier sig has been expanded and updated. Remember how I thanked some of you some time ago? Well, new people have come around since then, and Athena became Blue Twilight, so here ya go, updated for early 2008!

The new entries:

KMac: Inspired by her Kill thread posts.
PedroBear: Fellow Paintsmith.
marvel_freak_42: The X-Men logo says it all.
teh-lolrus: You know how hard it is to make a walrus laugh?

^ That = Love.

Thanks for featuring me, it's amazing!

:lol:
._.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:08 am

@l*m: Thanks, man! Pedro and lolrus' parts weren't that difficult, really. The lettering I made for Pedro was as tough as it got.

@lolrus: Aww, glad you like it! (hugs)

Updated again, with a special surprise I plan on unleashing soon!

About a week or so ago, I put up another from the Create-a-Character site.

Birdman, get in here!
Ha ha ha!...Reference gags.

Fans of "Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law" will get that one.

And here, we have a take on advertising!

It helps if you know your movie trivia, and have heard this!

And finally, that surprise I want to work on:

Coming soon!
Yes, I have an idea for my first FanFic! Hoping to get it started soon!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:28 am

Yuo nose, I was going to make a Blackadder II based joke about Britney needing ointment, but I decided against it. "Lots and lots of ointment, that's what you need when you've blown your head off!"
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:32 am

You've updated a hell of a lot since I last looked in this thread. Nice work. I've got another suggestion: the kids in a metal band or some other stereotyped thing. Maybe different pics with different genres. I dunno, I just know that whatever you come up with will be great. :mrgreen:
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:18 pm

Sizzling Lynn wrote:You've updated a hell of a lot since I last looked in this thread. Nice work. I've got another suggestion: the kids in a metal band or some other stereotyped thing. Maybe different pics with different genres. I dunno, I just know that whatever you come up with will be great. :mrgreen:

I think I have just the band in mind...
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:25 pm

AngusMcTavish wrote:
Sizzling Lynn wrote:You've updated a hell of a lot since I last looked in this thread. Nice work. I've got another suggestion: the kids in a metal band or some other stereotyped thing. Maybe different pics with different genres. I dunno, I just know that whatever you come up with will be great. :mrgreen:

I think I have just the band in mind...

That'll be so cool... I'd like to see that...
._.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:02 pm

You made those in PAINT? They're extreme level pics. Love Butters, he really would try curing Kenny, only kid who'd do that (except Kelly perhaps). Harvey Birdman Rawks, i saw his ointment addiction episode :)

Kenny's better dead than an ointment junkie!

Love Birdman's boss, he so evil-style. Bet you can't do the hippo janitor or the mdgit man in charactar creator :)

I love your signitute in that pic by the way. What's with the Dr Who scarf?

I'd love to see your first fic :)
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:59 pm

Very nice! Glad to see you still rocking paint.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:15 am

superiorsavior wrote:I love your signitute in that pic by the way. What's with the Dr Who scarf?

I'd love to see your first fic :)

The fic would explain that, as well as the title. I really can't say much of anything else without giving stuff away.

Until then, upon Lynn's request...

Just fitting that Kenny would be Spinal Tap's drummer, right?
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:18 am

I would like to make a suggestion, I would love to see some 3D in paint, I know you can do it. :P

I mean, I know you have 3D in all your pics in some way, but how about a full-out 3D pic? that'd be cool. :P
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:21 am

^ Whew! 3-D stuff, huh? Gotta be honest, I never tried it. Any good ideas on how to get it started? Otherwise, it's gonna be a bear just trying to bring out the dimensions one tiny square at a time.

Thanks, fellas, for all your feedback!

Return to “Fan Art”