Some SP Art, Some Originals some from Episodes

Post your own images of South Park, or whatever! Please keep posted images UNDER 30k!

Moderator: Big-Will

Frankthesaiyan
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:43 am

Some SP Art, Some Originals some from Episodes

Postby Frankthesaiyan » Tue May 15, 2007 1:28 am

Some Mixes and some actually from Sp I have one drawing Done, and I'm making a colored Version:
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h176/ ... Art002.jpg

I only have the actual Cartman Colored so I'm going to post that it's from that same drawing up there:
Image

Once I get soem more scanned and Colored I'll Post more :)
Nommel
Posts: 2484
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:37 pm

Postby Nommel » Tue May 15, 2007 1:34 am

Will you stop trying to act like you know the Japanese language? We all know you're not Japanese, and we also know that you know almost nothing about Japan or its culture, or the shows that you're trying to make into your retarded comics.

For the record, you suck at drawing. Go drown yourself in a toilet.
Kyle the Skeptic
Posts: 2226
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:06 pm

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Tue May 15, 2007 1:34 am

Let me guess. You had your arms amputated at a young age, so you have to draw everything with your feet?
Frankthesaiyan
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:43 am

Postby Frankthesaiyan » Tue May 15, 2007 2:06 am

Yeah I'm not Japanese but I know a litte bit of Katakana and a few Basic words. Thats it well your right about not knowing a lot about the culture, well one day I hope to go to Japan and learn it's culture, You hate my drawings because I'm mixing some Japanese things with South Park. Well if thats the case I'll stop putting Japanese into the Drawings, But I might throw an Anime Character in one but thats about it.

Plus being a Diabetic kid in the middle of nowhere in Ohio, It gets pretty boring and drawing is one of the things I do to pass time, well the next drawing won't have and Japanese in it.
Last edited by Frankthesaiyan on Tue May 15, 2007 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nommel
Posts: 2484
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:37 pm

Postby Nommel » Tue May 15, 2007 2:11 am

Frankthesaiyan wrote:Yeah I'm not Japanese but I know a litte bit of Katakana and a few Basic words. Thats it well your right about not knowing a lot about the culture, well one day I hope to go to Japan and learn it's culture, You hate my drawings because I'm mixing some Japanese things with South Park. Well if thats the case I'll stop putting Japanese into the Drawings, But I might throw an Anime Character in one but thats about it.


No, I hate them because they suck. I like anime. I don't like your retarded art. Get it through your skull.
KateLovesKyle16
Posts: 234
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:06 am

Postby KateLovesKyle16 » Fri May 18, 2007 12:56 am

why are u being so mean to him? just wondering
[img:31e77]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r219/Southpark2007/gg.png[/img:31e77]
Frankthesaiyan
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:43 am

Postby Frankthesaiyan » Fri May 18, 2007 1:42 am

I used to draw Anime but I lost interest in it:

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h176/ ... ruto-1.png

Like here is an Anime Drawing I made last year I looked at a Shonen Jump Cover and Drew that Naruto well the shading might be a bit off.

The Bulrog and Burnaku suck because it was the first time I drew them ever and I have a bit of trouble when it comes to drawing Anime type Characters at a Side View.

If you like how I draw anime charcters I could go back to it.
Nommel
Posts: 2484
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:37 pm

Postby Nommel » Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:20 pm

Frankthesaiyan wrote:I used to draw Anime but I lost interest in it:

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h176/ ... ruto-1.png

Like here is an Anime Drawing I made last year I looked at a Shonen Jump Cover and Drew that Naruto well the shading might be a bit off.

The Bulrog and Burnaku suck because it was the first time I drew them ever and I have a bit of trouble when it comes to drawing Anime type Characters at a Side View.

If you like how I draw anime charcters I could go back to it.


At first, I thought it was really detailed and I was like WOW. Then I looked closer and realized that it was just the eraser marks from the lines you tried to get rid of.
Teh_Sex0r
Posts: 35
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:14 pm

Postby Teh_Sex0r » Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:31 pm

[quote="Nommel":7e172]

At first, I thought it was really detailed and I was like WOW. Then I looked closer and realized that it was just the eraser marks from the lines you tried to get rid of.[/quote:7e172]


I HAVE TO PEE!!
TITS!!
Nommel
Posts: 2484
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:37 pm

Postby Nommel » Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:33 pm

Teh_Sex0r wrote:
Nommel wrote:
At first, I thought it was really detailed and I was like WOW. Then I looked closer and realized that it was just the eraser marks from the lines you tried to get rid of.



I HAVE TO PEE!!


I do not care, good sir.
Teh_Sex0r
Posts: 35
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:14 pm

Postby Teh_Sex0r » Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:34 pm

:(
TITS!!
MaxwellsSilverHammer
Posts: 675
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:12 pm

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:36 pm

eh, wanna buy some mandies, bob?
Ich bin über alles.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]
Teh_Sex0r
Posts: 35
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:14 pm

Postby Teh_Sex0r » Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:37 pm

MaxwellsSilverHammer wrote:eh, wanna buy some mandies, bob?


Will you marry me? <3
TITS!!
love*metal
Posts: 1381
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:11 pm

Postby love*metal » Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:37 pm

This is random.
Image
MaxwellsSilverHammer
Posts: 675
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:12 pm

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:38 pm

Teh_Sex0r wrote:
MaxwellsSilverHammer wrote:eh, wanna buy some mandies, bob?


Will you marry me? <3



i would sooner marry my cat.

wait, i don't have a cat.
Ich bin über alles.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]

Return to “Fan Art”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests