Good Times With Weapons - Anime & Sprite Artists WANTED!

Post your own images of South Park, or whatever! Please keep posted images UNDER 30k!

Moderator: Big-Will

Mittens2317

Good Times With Weapons - Anime & Sprite Artists WANTED!

Postby Mittens2317 » Thu May 17, 2007 7:25 pm

If any of you dont like this episode then I will convert and dedicate my life to proving hell exists just to make sure you're goin there.

I need peeps who are good at drawing anime and/or sprites. Im makin a South Park game with RPG Maker. It's kinda surprisin what you can do with it, and I've got it on lockdown and the game's shapin up pretty well.

The graphics are as sh*t as you'd expect from an 8-Bit South Park videogame, but I wanna contrast that to detailed anime sprites for the battles like on the episode. On a whole, the concept works well as an RPG, I cant draw sprites for sh*t though, so I need help. And by help I mean you do it.

'Shaolin Park' as its called at the moment includes the episode. Taking on the role of whichever character you want and play through the storyline and beyond in the south park world (sh*t sprites) and the battles as they come (anime sprites). The weapons will play a big part in the game too, but not as you'd think. I may need some help drawing them too.

The parodied characters from L-R are: Ryu (SF), Fei Long (SF), E.Honda (SF), Ken (SF), Dr. Doom/M. Bison, Deejay (SF), Guy (Final Fight), Adon (SF), Sodom (FF)

^These are what the battle sprites are like.^

Jokiz

Postby Jokiz » Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:32 pm

That looks AWESOME!!!
I used to work a little with RPG Maker myself but I dont do that anymore.
I dont know how to make fighting sprites and Im sorry about that but if you need help with something else then ask, and Ill see what I can do ;)

Keep it up!
South Park is the best god damn TV-serie out there!

-Whoever this person is, he has played World Of Warcraft nearly every hour of every day for the past year and a half. Gentlemen we are dealig with someone who...Has absolutely no life... XD XD
south park fan collecter

Postby south park fan collecter » Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:38 pm

cool game and episode.
PointlessMunky

Re: Good Times With Weapons - Anime & Sprite Artists WANTED!

Postby PointlessMunky » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:51 pm

Sweet! I'd play that. :D
Hydroleaf

Re: Good Times With Weapons - Anime & Sprite Artists WANTED!

Postby Hydroleaf » Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:59 am

I like your little sprites ^_^. I can't design either, but if a finished product is made, I'll play. :) Also, I like the episode, so don't condemn me!

Return to “Fan Art”