Edduyasha's Fanart

Post your own images of South Park, or whatever! Please keep posted images UNDER 30k!

Moderator: Big-Will

Kaixx
Posts: 167
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:44 pm

Postby Kaixx » Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:46 pm

I want to see Kenny kill Naruto and Narutards. I know one Narutard, he's awesome. Hey if you're looking at this page, James! XD

Nice artwork, btw. ;o
KnuxLocke
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:35 pm

Postby KnuxLocke » Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:53 pm

Well, now that that's out of the way, on for some art commenting.

I LOVE that Kenny pic. If that was on DA, I'd totally fave it. He looks very sweet, and the sleeves of his coat being too long is a cute detail.
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Postby Edduyasha » Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:55 pm

Kaixx wrote:I want to see Kenny kill Naruto and Narutards. I know one Narutard, he's awesome. Hey if you're looking at this page, James! XD

Nice artwork, btw. ;o


Thanks...heheheh... It might not come for a while, though. I want to at least finish my fanfic/comic first (sketching and inking)...but I'll probably pull it off...

:wink:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Postby Edduyasha » Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:59 pm

KnuxLocke wrote:Well, now that that's out of the way, on for some art commenting.

I LOVE that Kenny pic. If that was on DA, I'd totally fave it. He looks very sweet, and the sleeves of his coat being too long is a cute detail.


Thanks... In actuality, I couldn't figure out how to draw the fingertips in, so I just omitted them there...

:wink:

You're new around here, I suppose? I'll be looking forward to chatting with you for a while... I don't think I'll leave here, there are less a**hole noobs around, and people here actually speak in full sentences. The fanart and fanfics here are of decent quality, too, compared with all the BS over on dA...

^ ^;
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
KnuxLocke
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:35 pm

Postby KnuxLocke » Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:05 pm

Yeah, I'm new to this place. I actually joined sometime back in June, and mainly for the trivia contests. :P
candies
Posts: 1127
Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:37 am

Postby candies » Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:10 pm

Girl, your art work is so totally awesome and you've got some awesome skills, I absolutely like your coloring and every else you already done. I totally wanted to be your friend and please make more of these, please! :D
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Postby Edduyasha » Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:37 pm

KnuxLocke wrote:Yeah, I'm new to this place. I actually joined sometime back in June, and mainly for the trivia contests. :P


I see... I joined maybe 2 days ago, but I lurk when I'm doing my AP homework with the help of Sparknotes (thank God for Sparknotes).

How do these trivia contests work? I'm not very sure myself...but if it involves money, then I can't do it. My parents would murder me if I messed around with money and things like that online.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Postby Edduyasha » Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:40 pm

candies wrote:Girl, your art work is so totally awesome and you've got some awesome skills, I absolutely like your coloring and every else you already done. I totally wanted to be your friend and please make more of these, please! :D


Thanks... I don't mind if you add me to a buddy list or whatever, but if you insist, go right ahead.

*shrug*

I'm working on this epic-ly long fan-comic now, but I'm still sketching it and tweaking the storyline as it comes. People can leave me ideas and comments concerning the storyline in my other thread, the one in the Fanfic forum. It's the one called "South Park- Factions (first fic)"...which reminds me... I think I'll go upload another chapter...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
BRMBug
Posts: 18534
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:43 am

Postby BRMBug » Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:57 pm

Trivia is on Wednesays in the BBS Chatroom. nall will usually post a link on the front page. It's free to "attend", and there are usually fabulous prizes to be had.
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Postby Edduyasha » Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:59 pm

BRMBug wrote:Trivia is on Wednesays in the BBS Chatroom. nall will usually post a link on the front page. It's free to "attend", and there are usually fabulous prizes to be had.


Hmm...what a strange situation... BBS Chatroom keeps crashing my browser...but I'll see about it...

Argh.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
AngusMcTavish
Posts: 8959
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 6:52 am

Postby AngusMcTavish » Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:56 am

I just got my first look at your art gallery here, and I gotta say...wow! Those "Bishounen" versions of the characters are pretty darn good! I like the way you blend the kids' original looks with your renditions.

I sure hope you find a more lenient site to display more stuff through. You good!
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Postby Edduyasha » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:25 am

AngusMcTavish wrote:I just got my first look at your art gallery here, and I gotta say...wow! Those "Bishounen" versions of the characters are pretty darn good! I like the way you blend the kids' original looks with your renditions.

I sure hope you find a more lenient site to display more stuff through. You good!


Thanks...

I have a site that I'm moving all my art to, including my very first pieces of art I've done since elementary school...I'll post it up on the first post as soon as I'm done updating it...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
skaterboyddevil
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:43 pm

Amazing.

Postby skaterboyddevil » Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:24 pm

You Are Truely The Best Artist I've EVER Seen ANYWHERE! Your Artwork Blew Me Away. You Must Be A Perfectionist, Because Your Art IS Perfect. I've Never Seen Someone Draw like that Ever. I Think That Your Bushido Ones Would Be Cool To See As Real People, I Think That They Look Like A Group Of Teens That I Know. Haha. But Keep Up The Good Work, And Never Give Up On That Talent You've Got Right There. Bye!
-_-Weird Al-_-
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Re: Amazing.

Postby Edduyasha » Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:06 pm

skaterboyddevil wrote:You Are Truely The Best Artist I've EVER Seen ANYWHERE! Your Artwork Blew Me Away. You Must Be A Perfectionist, Because Your Art IS Perfect. I've Never Seen Someone Draw like that Ever. I Think That Your Bushido Ones Would Be Cool To See As Real People, I Think That They Look Like A Group Of Teens That I Know. Haha. But Keep Up The Good Work, And Never Give Up On That Talent You've Got Right There. Bye!


Thanks...although that may be a bit too much praise for the level I'm working at now...you haven't seen anything until you see some of the art I've seen by other kids at my school...

:oops:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
skaterboyddevil
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:43 pm

Re: Amazing.

Postby skaterboyddevil » Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:14 pm

Edduyasha wrote:Thanks...although that may be a bit too much praise for the level I'm working at now...you haven't seen anything until you see some of the art I've seen by other kids at my school...
:oops:


Haha, Sorry If That Creeped You Out Or Anything, But I Really Like Your Style Of Artwork. I Think It's Awesome. But Yeah, How Is That School You're At If You Don't Mind My Asking?
-_-Weird Al-_-

Return to “Fan Art”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests