kenny fan club

Post your own images of South Park, or whatever! Please keep posted images UNDER 30k!

Moderator: Big-Will

kennysdead

kenny fan club

Postby kennysdead » Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:17 am

I will post more of this each week.Tell me what u think about Kenny in the forum.What's up about Kenny dieing, huh? He's 1 of my 2 favs from any adult cartoon.Well that's it 4 2day.Bye!
kennysdead

Re: kenny fan club

Postby kennysdead » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:33 am

Well I was expecting replys but here is the one that mostly geusts have been waiting for. I saw this clip and it showed Kenny when he was born and he was born in his parka! For the rest of the week the topic is that. See ya! :wink:
Unhooded Kenny

Postby Unhooded Kenny » Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:51 am

kennysdead wrote:Well I was expecting replys but here is the one that mostly geusts have been waiting for. I saw this clip and it showed Kenny when he was born and he was born in his parka! For the rest of the week the topic is that. See ya! :wink:

That's probably the final scene in the Nambla episode where Kenny is born again.
kennysdead

Postby kennysdead » Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:13 am

Remember the South Park movie from 1999?Tell me what your favourite song was.My favourite song was Uncle f*cker. :tp: :tp: That is all! :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny:
kennysdead

Postby kennysdead » Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:05 am

A new topic will begin tomorrow.The topic is Your Favourite Song From The South Park Movie Bigger,Longer And Uncut. :mrgreen: :P :P :D :tweek: :frozenkenny:
SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:20 pm

Party pooping DEATH monster says; are you sure you should be posting this in the art thread, not the general discussion thing?

*touches thread with finger of death*

Return to “Fan Art”