I am Jman a young Filmmaker who is inspired by South Park

Post your own images of South Park, or whatever! Please keep posted images UNDER 30k!

Moderator: Big-Will

jmanfilms

I am Jman a young Filmmaker who is inspired by South Park

Postby jmanfilms » Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:42 pm

Hello I am Joshua , I'v been making movies sense the days of me being a fetus , i was in the womb writing scripts and just in general practicing the craft of filmmaking . when i was in the 4th grade i started watching south park . the first episode i ever saw was Canceled the episode where earth is in all actuallity nothing more than a reality tv show for aliens . I remember watching this show and realizing I wanted to make something like that show one day . I then became a die hard fan of the show , i began reading stuff online about how trey parker and matt stone got the show south park started and how comedy central discovered them . then i began watching all trey parker and matt stones movies . some of there indie films were hard to find . I enjoyed watching them all at the time except Cannible the Musical i couldn't stomach that movie at first . but the movie grows on me every time i watch it Kinda like Dream Reaper which is another Funny Indie film . then i became a fan of troma and i realized how incredable it is that you shamelessly put this stuff outthere and peaple love it .
i then discovered pushing the limits and going where most filmmakers wont is what the culture of indie film is right now and your keeping it all alive in south park .
1 of the best things i think you guys have said on interviews is how you dont hav limits if its legal its going on tv if you can make it funny .
your not the type of boundry pushing comedians that will make fun of others but cant hav a sense of humor bout yourselfs .
you make fun of all religions , all races , all everything its funny everytime even though sometimes you may feel awkward for laughing .
i took those words from you to heart and realized if im gonna be a boundry pushing filmmaker i wanna hav that attitude . im 17 now and im making movies i really probably would have no buisness watching . when i grow up after filmschool i may not end up rich or in the spotlite like the 2 of you , i will continue making movies . i hav allways had the bug , i was born to make movies . i will more than likely have to find another way to make my living a financially support my filmmaking but as long as im with a camera at hand i feel amazing .
anyone else who reads this blog if you would like to view my videos please go to http://www.myspace.com/jmanfilms or
http://www.youtube.com/tromawant2be

this is my most recent and craziest production
the adventures of shawn and john episode 1 the date :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67h7X7lsZOU
Last edited by jmanfilms on Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Van W.

Re: I am Jman a young Filmmaker who is inspired by South Park

Postby Van W. » Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:30 pm

I just got done watching the adventures of Shawn and John # 1 and it was so funny the animation was hilarious. :lol:
jmanfilms

Postby jmanfilms » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:19 am

thanks van 4 the comment i was hopeing so fokes would tell mw wat they thought of my work be it good or bad
Van W.

Postby Van W. » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:53 pm

sure thing jman

Return to “Fan Art”