I want a cool manbearpig tattoo

Post your own images of South Park, or whatever! Please keep posted images UNDER 30k!

Moderator: Big-Will

mattcras

I want a cool manbearpig tattoo

Postby mattcras » Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:38 am

Hey if anybody has any personnal ManBearPig art that they think would make a good tattoo please send them in. Im open to other south park related tattoo ideas but ManBearPig is just such a sweet idea to me.
Let me know, thanks
BRMBug

Re: I want a cool manbearpig tattoo

Postby BRMBug » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:13 am

I've seen a few around, but I can't remember where right now. This is all I can find at the moment...
http://ugliesttattoos.failblog.org/?s=manbearpig
VACOOLA

Postby VACOOLA » Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:11 pm

I can only think of one way to make a really cool Manbearpig tattoo: it should be made as half-bear, half-pig, and half-Al Gore (ewww!!!). By doing so, you will pay due homage to the monster's reknowned father and thus make it look even ugl-- cooler! :mrgreen:

Btw, there's one thing about Manbearpigs in general that's been puzzling me for a while. I mean, why the hell does Manbearpig from Imaginationland look so different from the original sketch Manbearpig? Did it evolve somehow inside Gore's twisted mind, or do they actually have different manbearpig races out there?
mattcras

Postby mattcras » Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:43 am

BRMBug wrote:I've seen a few around, but I can't remember where right now. This is all I can find at the moment...
http://ugliesttattoos.failblog.org/?s=manbearpig

I like the idea of just getting the original Gore sketch alot. Simple and sweet. but thank you for showing me this. let me know if you find anyothers.
Thanks again!
mattcras

Postby mattcras » Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:50 am

VACOOLA wrote:I can only think of one way to make a really cool Manbearpig tattoo: it should be made as half-bear, half-pig, and half-Al Gore (ewww!!!). By doing so, you will pay due homage to the monster's reknowned father and thus make it look even ugl-- cooler! :mrgreen:

Btw, there's one thing about Manbearpigs in general that's been puzzling me for a while. I mean, why the hell does Manbearpig from Imaginationland look so different from the original sketch Manbearpig? Did it evolve somehow inside Gore's twisted mind, or do they actually have different manbearpig races out there?

I LOVE that idea of a half- Al Gore half-bear and half-pig. Im not that good at drawing so if you or anyone can come up with an original design that be awesome.

And about the diffences in the manbearpig featured on the show- my best guess is that Gore felt it nessecary to tone down manbearpig's horrorable, monsterous image as to not frighten the children any further.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:21 pm

If nothing else, there's always Google Image search.
(everybody look through these. there's some other great non-tat pics, bumper stickers, fan art, etc.)
mattcras

Postby mattcras » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:54 pm

BRMBug wrote:If nothing else, there's always Google Image search.
(everybody look through these. there's some other great non-tat pics, bumper stickers, fan art, etc.)

I did a bing search and i found this one pic that looks incredible. Does anyone know how i can get in touch with the artist?
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=man ... ORM=IDFRIR
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:09 pm

Well he/she is on deviantART. You could sign up and contact them through there. Or just check their DA page. They might have contact info on it.
mattcras

Postby mattcras » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:19 pm

BRMBug wrote:Well he/she is on deviantART. You could sign up and contact them through there. Or just check their DA page. They might have contact info on it.

I wrote them thru there gmail. I hope to hear back from them.
But i still want to keep looking for at least another two or three weeks before i decide anything. So let me know if you com across anything.
IMTHEPLUMBER

Postby IMTHEPLUMBER » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:37 pm

mattcras wrote:
BRMBug wrote:Well he/she is on deviantART. You could sign up and contact them through there. Or just check their DA page. They might have contact info on it.

But i still want to keep looking for at least another two or three weeks before i decide anything. So let me know if you com across anything.
Hey I made a nice Isaac hayes chef memorial picture want me to upload that?
mattcras

Postby mattcras » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:24 am

IMTHEPLUMBER wrote:
mattcras wrote:

Hey I made a nice Isaac hayes chef memorial picture want me to upload that?

Yeah dude that sounds sweet. I still havn't gotten a manbearpig tat yet because I'm holding out for one i really like.
Knobly

Postby Knobly » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:08 am

Return to “Fan Art”