Kenny Costume

Post your own images of South Park, or whatever! Please keep posted images UNDER 30k!

Moderator: Big-Will

dragongirl9888

Kenny Costume

Postby dragongirl9888 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:46 pm

I was Kenny for Halloween!! :D
I even got to wear my costume to school and tons of people recognized me, even teachers 0.o

Hydroleaf

Re: Kenny Costume

Postby Hydroleaf » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:10 am

You look so awesome!!! Did you ever die in the costume? XD Also, did you sound all muffled and stuff?

I wish I was awesome enough to be able to make my own South Park costume... The closest I could dress up as is Butters because I own a light blue coat and the Little Box of Butters items, like the inspector butters badge, but that's it... :( Oh well.
dragongirl9888

Postby dragongirl9888 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:28 am

Hydroleaf wrote:You look so awesome!!! Did you ever die in the costume? XD Also, did you sound all muffled and stuff?

I wish I was awesome enough to be able to make my own South Park costume... The closest I could dress up as is Butters because I own a light blue coat and the Little Box of Butters items, like the inspector butters badge, but that's it... :( Oh well.

Thnx! :3

And actually yes, many times :D my brother was more than happy to "kill" me with the sword he had for his costume. And I did sound muffled, said "trick or treat" like that for a while but the people started giving me weird looks lol. While at school my history teacher is a big fan of SP and he asked me to talk like that the whole class! XD

And aww, you should sometime, its a lot of fun, especially cause I ended up finding out more people liked SP than I thought did :unhoodedkenny:
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:56 am

Cool.

Return to “Fan Art”