Confessions

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

triplemultiplex

Re: Confessions

Postby triplemultiplex » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:55 pm

Last month, I "stole" a 1.75 of brandy from the store.

I had a case of beer and the bottle of brandy on the counter. The cashier scanned beer and then proceeded to take the security thingy off the brandy. She then totalled my bill without scanning in the brandy. I noticed the mistake, but I said nothing and paid for my booze with my debit card and pretended not to notice the obvious under-charge.

Hell of a deal. "Buy a case of beer and get a free 1.75 of brandy!"

You read it! You can't unread it!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:24 pm

I've had that happen before at a certain over priced grocery store chain which takes it's name from a children's fairy tale character. I figure with what I could save going elsewhere, it balances out.
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:59 pm

confession: I double-posted :oops:

vvvvvv
Last edited by Pip Tweek on Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:02 pm

BRMBug wrote: I figure with what I could save going elsewhere, it balances out.

Don't give us that line of moral relativism, you thief! You're a thieving thief who steals stuff and I'm going to call that grocery store and tell on you! :lol:

...damn shoplifting kleptomaniac.
Last edited by Pip Tweek on Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
butters kenny

Postby butters kenny » Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:04 pm

BRMBug wrote:I've had that happen before at a certain over priced grocery store chain which takes it's name from a children's fairy tale character. I figure with what I could save going elsewhere, it balances out.

damn you gaint
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:02 am

Don't give us that line of moral relativism,

Did I say that moral relitivism pisses me off? It's so incoherent, unworkable and logicallty inconsistant, but all the hippy teachers and students at my college think it's Oh So Civelised and tollerent. It really pisses me off! Oh, wrong thread :oops:

I confess to being the Philosophy teacher's pet? He talks about me in ALL his classes aparently and gave me 100% on my coursework. I think he's stalking me. I confess to hanging out with a Sadamm-Hussain level geh year 11 for teh lulz, and the fact he's someone I know in RL who likes SP fics :o
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:19 am

superiorsavior wrote:
Pip Tweek wrote:
BRMBug wrote: I figure with what I could save going elsewhere, it balances out.

Don't give us that line of moral relativism, you thief! You're a thieving thief who steals stuff and I'm going to call that grocery store and tell on you! :lol:

...damn shoplifting kleptomaniac.

Did I say that moral relitivism pisses me off?

I had no idea this was BRMBug's alternate account...
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:42 pm

What what what? :? Whose alternate account?
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:18 am

My alt. accounts have yet to be conceived, thank you very much. But I'm thinking of starting them now, so I'll always have them as an option... however I'll probably not get around to it until I need to, and then someone else will have taken it anyway. :\
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:39 pm

I've been with my boyfriend for five months now and I still have yet to take his virginity. It's kinda sad 'cause he's been giving me all these hints at times when we're alone and I didn't catch on to them. I can be completely clueless sometimes. Hopefully before grad we'll finally get busy. Maybe more alcohol than weed needs to be involved...
rainbow.bix

Postby rainbow.bix » Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:31 am

I confess I stole $300 worth of clothes and makeup early this year.

I also confess that I um, got busy, with a friend of mine... more than once. And we got caught by her boyfriend. Oops.
Formerly terrance&philliparesw.

Just like weetbix... except queer
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:18 pm

It happens. It happened to one of my best friends...it happened to my mom. I mean, they were in the same situation as you are, so it's nothing to be brutally ashamed of. Hopefully you and your friend can patch things up. Now if I were to see my bf with one of my female friends I'd be all like,"Hey, can I join?!!" :lol:
Hooray for bisexuality and open-mindedness.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:56 am

I've hardly been on this site recently. I'm performing the dark act of bringing a dead thread back to life. My mouth is burning thanks to an ulcer even bobjella can't cure so i've stayed up well past 7am the last few nights, it's only 5am at the moment, but i still feel a bit wrong for being up so late. I had so many multiple accounts on this site and others it makes me dizzy. I bore myself to tears. My mental processes seem to be aging to nothingness even though i should be in peak physical condition. I'm FAT!
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:39 am

I know, it's weird. I seem to have more belly fat than ever right now, yet I've lost 5lbs in the past month, and I'm not doing anything different.

I confess that I'm horny. No, uh... That whole New Yorker cover thing... I don't get it, and I don't really care to try and understand it. I get tired-head over politics in general. It just makes me power down mentally.
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:54 pm

Some of you guys are probably gonna get worried or pissed off at this. I went to the Testament/Judas Preist concert yesterday...on e. It was actually the best concert I ever went to. My neighbor got me VIP tickets in one of those A section box things and it wasn't heat to go outide in one of the back allies and smoke up. The only problem was my best friend and band mate (who I brought) used to be addicted to acid. The lighting when Judas Priest came on gave her a flashback and we had to leave. She thought the lead singer was gonna kill her with the microphone and then explode acid everywhere. That's why I only do harder stuff once every three or four weeks. So far e is the only hard drug i've done (unless you count mushrooms as hard). I wanna try acid to get a hippy trip. I'm very cautious about stuff like that though so I'd limit it like I do with e. I'd more than likely do it less than e.

MARIJUANA IS MY DRUG OF CHOICE! :mrgreen:

Return to “Hot Topics”