Confessions

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

ShaneHaughey

Re: Confessions

Postby ShaneHaughey » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:58 pm

Starchild91 wrote:When playing Bf2 and someone tries to mutiny me when I'm a commander - it actually really hurts my feelings. One time I actually was kicked from being commander, and it nearly made me cry.

I also get upset when people say my squad sucks, (when I'm the squad leader,) and leave - like someone did today.

I should go back to playing Sims or something instead.

You should see me get into NationStates. I get apeshit angry when a nation betrays me and end up RPing for the next 8 months to destroy them.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:28 pm

Nothing...
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:18 pm

I confess that I have had an overwhelming urge to call something "fake and gay" all day long. Idk why.
Starchild91

Postby Starchild91 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:49 pm

I confess that when I'm sick, like now, I pretend that I'm in a lot more pain/discomfort than I really am - just so people can feel sorry for me. ... Which is strange 'cause men are usually the ones who do that. :roll:

Dean Winchester: Cherub?
Castiel: Yeah, they're all over the world. There are dozens of them.
Dean Winchester: You mean the little, flying, fat kids in diapers?
Castiel: They're not incontinent.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:26 pm

I confess... my ears have never been pierced.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
lollirot

Postby lollirot » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:34 pm

I confess that, empathy I have the likes of it severely. Even on the internet. Even through art, I read through art. Sometimes it's great usage but most of the time it's a curse and I can't stand it.
I'm a minor character fan, proud background sniper and fiction addicted!
Fav-Characters Tweek, Terrance, Red

Snap Krackle Pop it in your mouth and wash it down your piehole with a tall and cold glass of shut the f*ck up :)
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:01 am

I confess... I forget what I used to do on the 'net for fun, hours on end. Wish I had something else to do for a few hours each night..
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:11 am

This is a combination of a dream and confession. Dream in all senses of the word, because an idea came to me in a dream while I slept, It'd be awesome to have realized to completion, but it will most likely never happen. This is going to be a very long post, so get ready... or skip to the end.

A few years ago, I had a dream that was played out like a movie, or to be more precise a cinematic short. It featured a younger version of Matt & Trey (ca. 1997/98), myself as I am/was at the time, and a couple of random humanoidish blobs.
To start with, Matt and Trey were driving in an old blue Jeep down a 2-lane highway in an almost desert-ish type setting. (or maybe Summer in South Central Texas, same difference) The Jeep had a one of those canvas safari tops on it, yet it was as dark inside as if it had a hard-shell top and windows. At the beginning of everything, it was as if I was in the back seat watching them drive. Then my vantage point changed, panning around out through the passenger's side of the vehicle, focusing on them (yet, the back seat was empty). Matt was driving, and Trey was in the passenger's seat. Trey reached into a backpack that was either between his legs or in his lap (I don't remember which anymore), pulled out a bottle of water, took a sip off of it and offered it to Matt who declined it non-verbally.
A few seconds later I was looking at a gas station that was just off of the 2-lane highway where it crossed under a bigger highway. It was old like an old Exxon or Mobil station from the 60's, and had a garage and 4 pumps outside. Crude drawing of it can be found meah for context.
Matt pulled the jeep into the station, stopping at the southwest pump on the side opposite of the station. He shook Trey's hand and said "Well, it was good catching up with you again. We should get together and do it again some time... meanwhile I had pulled my Bug up to the inside southeast pump, and as I was getting out to put the nozzle in, a Chevy truck with a camper from the 70's pulled up to the other side of me, and a skinny old man wearing overalls got out and smile-nodded hello to me, which of course was returned. As I crossed the lot to pre pay for my gas, Matt got out to put gas in his Jeep, and Trey walked over to the East side of the station, and stood there with his back pack on like he was waiting for a bus or for someone to pick him up. I went into the station and picked up a glass bottled Orange Crush, handed a $20 to the cashier, and told him to put the change from the drink on my pump. He rang me up while never taking his eyes off of a WWE match on a small black & white TV. He was as enthralled in that thing as an octogenarian with her "stories".
I turned and walked out the door, and saw Matt standing between the Jeep and the pumps, pulling his hair and screaming at Trey, who was standing between the two pump islands; "WHAT DID YOU DO?!?! OH MY GOD, WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!? Oh god! Get in the fucking car! Get in NOW!!!" And Trey ran over, threw his bag in the back while jumping into the seat, and he and Matt took off leaving behind a rooster-tail of gravel, and a cloud of dust and exhaust. I walk over to the back of my car, and notice that something is wrong with the truck that pulled up next to me. The back end of it is kind of up in the air on one side. As I look around the pump, I notice that the driver's side tire is jammed way up into the wheel well, causing the back of the truck to be cocked up in the air the way it is. I look even further ahead, and see the old man lying on his stomach, the upper part of his torso obscured by the truck, but there's a massive pool of blood around him. I dropped my keys and my drink. Before I could move or think about anything I woke up.

When I did, I thought 2 things. A) "What the fuck was that?" and B) Damn, that'd make a really awesome short film.
While it would be really awesome to make a short film featuring myself, Matt, Trey, and a cast of... others, I had two additional thoughts. 1. It'd never work out because Matt & Trey were much older now than I had pictured them in my dream. and 2. I know precisely dick-all about making movies, short or otherwise.

Long Confession short; I do know this: if everything fell into place, and I were to make a short film wherein Trey goes insane and maims an elderly farmer-type and his vintage pick-up at a gas station in an as yet undefined way, I would want Will to play that gas station Cashier. I have no clue as to who would play the old man.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:15 pm

I confess that for whatever reason, it is 5:14 am and I am so hungry :o

I should be sleeping, but I'm too hungry. I confess that I don't know why I'm hungry at this hour. But I am :?

I think I'll eat something :)

I confess that this was a boring post, but I can't help it - I'm hungry! Now! Right Now!
lollirot

Postby lollirot » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:49 pm

ZZ, It wasn't that bad. :lol: Better get some cereal.

Going along with that I guess then; I confess I cannot, absolutely can't eat in front of any other people that aren't my close friends or my families. Well, some of them are questionable too. I barely can drink coffee and that is worst, I choke.

I also confess that I have a headache right now and I was all blushed out because I was infuriated not that long ago. But, I calmed myself down, quite well. That's left me with a huge headache in return!

Snap Krackle Pop it in your mouth and wash it down your piehole with a tall and cold glass of shut the f*ck up :)
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:13 pm

I confess my laser jet printer is giving me some trouble. I'll try it again now.

One moment . . . .

Hey, it works :D

I confess that my laser jet printer new works. Yea!
That God Damn Moose

Postby That God Damn Moose » Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:14 pm

I kissed a girl.
And I liked it.
ιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlι

The moral of this story is: never talk to muffin trees.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:20 pm

That God Damn Moose wrote:I kissed a girl.
And I liked it.

I also like kissing girls :)
lollirot

Postby lollirot » Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:03 pm

I confess I say please, thank you and you're welcome like a boss.

Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:25 am

zzyzx 1 wrote:I confess my laser jet printer is giving me some trouble. I'll try it again now.

One moment . . . .

Hey, it works :D

I confess that my laser jet printer new works. Yea!

That's not much of a confession.

I confess that when I feel like a video game cheats me, I hit the game system.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual

Return to “Hot Topics”