Confessions

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

KingTobias

Re: Confessions

Postby KingTobias » Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:12 am

Mamont wrote:
KingTobias wrote:If so, only once and it didn't last long.

So, you're asexual?

Not really, I just never really got interested in that sort of thing.
Gnomes are stealing my underpants!
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:25 am

I enjoy getting outraged as much as anyone :u

I try preaching to people about stuff I'm interested in, sure they'll enjoy it and can understand it, while getting pissed at people who do the same to me. oops?
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:44 am

I confess that I got a job interview appointment today by not even applying :mrgreen: . Someone called me up after I put my resume on Monster 8)

Anyways...the bad news out of all this is that even if I was 'accepted' the job, I might not be able to accept :( It's not 'extremely' far....but, I don't drive. It's about a 30-40 minute drive from home given traffic and I'm not sure if my mother would want to drive me that far every day. I asked if they have any closer, and they really don't. They said they would try to get me closer but there might have been miscommunication.

I'm going anyways (next thursday) just to get the experience. But if I do get it, it could mean more schooling (well, preparing for a test/liscense) and it's not at the top of my list. So it's been a very confusing day. :|
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:25 am

Makes me want to learn to drive - or at least ride a bike. I can't sit on a bike without it falling like a penny balanced on it's side which i confess i can't balance.

I confess I'm a messy coffee drinker and get coffee stains on my clothes easy -probably because i put the coffee in my cup by the handful.

I confess I don't talk to many people who disagree with me anymore - it feels like a waste of time for both of us. I confess I can never hold to an identity because I'm too skeptical as to weather I really fit it. I confess I act more certain than I am - mostly when i'm most uncertain.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:00 am

mo303564 wrote:Anyways...the bad news out of all this is that even if I was 'accepted' the job, I might not be able to accept :( It's not 'extremely' far....but, I don't drive. It's about a 30-40 minute drive from home given traffic and I'm not sure if my mother would want to drive me that far every day. I asked if they have any closer, and they really don't. They said they would try to get me closer but there might have been miscommunication.

What about public transport?

Unassumption wrote:I can't sit on a bike without it falling like a penny balanced on it's side which i confess i can't balance.

You mean while standing still or moving? It's all achieved through practice. Besides, you can use training wheels. :P
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:22 pm

I live in an inconherent country where there is no public transportation. The United States ranks near the lowest in the world when it comes to public transit believe it or not. England, China, Japan, France etc are a hell of a lot better than the US.

If I was applying to Boston, I'd be fine...but in New Hampshire, there is no such thing as "public transit". My parents would have to drive me and it's just simply not happening :( I don't want to call and cancel...but I don't even want the job based from what I have heard from others...they just wanted to get anyone who was unemployed/gulible to come over and get a small job that's commissioned....that's a bad job word. A sh*tty word if you ask me. :roll:

So yea, getting paid to get me to come in and solicit or get a small job. But again, my parents are the ones pulling me back (see the PISS OFF thread) and so right now I'm not even gonna get the position. I'm just very fustrated right now. I feel like I'm at a dead end :(
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:55 pm

I didn't think enough before chosing to go to college, where to go or what to study. I'm considering going into my dad's line of work now (in public transport) which isn't a graduate job... but i guess graduating can't hurt.

. England, China, Japan, France etc are a hell of a lot better than the US.

The rest of the world has it's quota of stupidity too mike, I'll confess that ;)

Can't you learn to ride a bike or something?
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:17 am

Unassumption wrote:Can't you learn to ride a bike or something?

If it's a 30 - 40 min drive, how long would it take him to get there on a bike?
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:19 am

depends how fast he rides ...or if his bike has a rocket on the back?
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Barack_Obama

Postby Barack_Obama » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:54 am

I live in an inconherent country where there is no public transportation. The United States ranks near the lowest in the world when it comes to public transit believe it or not. England, China, Japan, France etc are a hell of a lot better than the US.

Then stop voting for Republicans if you want to join the advanced world and have nice things.
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:59 pm

I tend to focus on critiquing the obvious lies in what I'm told and not seeing the big lies - when people tell me how there were piles of rubbsh taller than our house when labour was in power in the 1980s, I question if the trash was really piled as tall as the house, not if labor was in power in the 1980s, for instance. I fail at noticing the woods for the trees, to abuse an idiom, as usual.

I sleep WAY too long :I
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
tweekluvsu

Postby tweekluvsu » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:26 pm

C-confessions!!!!!111! :tweek: omfg lemme see...um I'm into "yaoi"(someone will know what i mean) but like odee and my parents don't know about it
Hey hey let's go kenka suru
Taisetsu na mono protect my balls!
Boku ga warui so let's fighting...
Let's fighting love!
Let's fighting love!
Ep 801:Good Times with Weapons
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:26 pm

Although I have the most wonderful friends and spend a lot of time with them, I still feel terribly lonely.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:45 am

I tend to be an enabler for friends with bad habits, and always pick people who end up moving away then never make the effort to keep up with them. I don't have enough energy to keep up more than a couple of friendships at once and even then only online ones.

I can't followthese rulesvery well
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:55 am

I confess my friend and I patched things up. :)

I confess another one of my friends left for the Army yesterday without telling me he left. :(

I confess one of my classmates was on the Italian ship that sank, but she got out alive. :)

I confess I have nothing left to confess.
Can't we all just get along?

Return to “Hot Topics”