Confessions

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

zzyzx 1

Re: Confessions

Postby zzyzx 1 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:26 am

I confess that real life is getting in my way of surfing the net :(

I confess that I joined FB solely at nall's request so I could participate in a beta test of a future feature of this board. Prior to nall's request I had no FB account.

I confess that because of real life things, I have no time to explore FB now that the beta testing is over so I deleted my FB account.

I confess that I am still reachable here via pm, on aquaria's IRC chat in #sps and many people know my email. If you need it, pm me and I'll give it to you.

I confess that I'm enjoying my internship with an Immigration Judge.

I confess that I have seen a copy of the entire show on video of The Book of Mormon :o It's fantastic!

I confess that through iTunes I own the complete soundtrack of The Book of Mormon and I confess that I will be seeing the show when it comes to L.A.

I confess that I don't like Wiki being down for 24 hours.

I confess that's it for now :)
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:53 am

Wikipeda's not down on my iPod touch. If anyone has a mobile that can surf, you can still go online with it.
Can't we all just get along?
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:40 pm

I talk about contraversial issues abstractly, so as to avoid the contraversy.
I don't trust myself so tend to be overly sceptical of things I agree with, to the point people think I don't even agree with it.
I'm a messy coffee drinker and have coffee stains all down my formerly black pants, which are now brown.
I get depressed by biology a lot, with all the ways we'll inevitably go wrong or fail to ever go right, but still find it beautiful. I don't know sh*t about the sh*t tract known as the intestine.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
kyleen11

Postby kyleen11 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:29 am

I confess that I have crazy eyes. Those that get wide whenever I get mad. I don't think that's actually a confession. LOL.

And I get mad quickly, even when people are laughing at my mistakes.
"I gotta be romanced a little before I take my clothes off!" -- Bob Gaudio, Jersey Boys
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:24 am

...sounds hot to me.

Hmm. I don't think I have anything to confess right now.
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:15 pm

BRMBug wrote:Hmm. I don't think I have anything to confess right now.

Of coure you don't, because:

BRMBug wrote:I don't know about y'all, but I'm completely and totally perfetc.

You're so perfetc, we needed to change the word so your perfetcion wouldn't be ruined.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:22 pm

I confess I don't know enough math; if i don't have a formulae to input figures in and explanation of what figures go where, I'm screwed!

I confess I ask other people to tell me what to do when it's easier to just google
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
KingTobias

Postby KingTobias » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:09 am

I confess that I have never believed in the concept of love.
Gnomes are stealing my underpants!
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:46 am

I confess that I ran off to Rob Zombie's new message board..Kind of like I did in 2004 and 2005.. I still love Trey and Matt, and South Park, so I will be back for new episodes, but I won't be here to argue with UnAssumption or make fun of how people on here debate in circles..Yay!! I actually have a message board full of people I have things in common with..LOL..
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:58 am

But, before I go, Unassumption, yes I have noticed you talk about controversial issues abstractly. It is annoying. If you believe something, just say what you specifically think about it.And if someone doesn't like it, who gives a f*ck? Someone disagreeing with you online isn't that scary..You have noticed most people don't agree with the points I have made on this board over the years..Or if they do, they don't say so. Doesn't bother me..

And if you are a messy coffee drinker, get a coffee mug with a lid on the top.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:23 am

I confess that I've been posting on two other boards for some eight years now, and I moderate one group on FB. :)
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:13 pm

^Yeah, I manage activity on at least 5 sites at once most of the time :I I multitask a lot.

I confess to being so lazy that I'll not do simple things, like going to the bathroom...
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
BigGuy101

Postby BigGuy101 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:09 am

Same here. I have a special getaway site known as myresistance.net.

Viva la Resistance! Viva la Chimera! Viva Nathan Hale!

What's funny is wherever I have an account, Ms. Amy makes one too. So far, she only knows I'm here and on myresistance.net.
My favorite SP characters: Cartman and Butters.

My favorite food: anything pasta related.
BigGuy101

Postby BigGuy101 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:22 am

One I thing I really need to get off my chest, is that I'm depressed as a motherf*cker. I no longer enjoyed life's pleasures. Yes there are times where I seem happy, but that comes and goes. I'm fed with this crap. Life gives me something and yanks from my hands, like my Lucy. And if something doesn't turn up within a month...

I might as will just kill myself.

I haven't decided. I'll alert you BBSers when its coming. (not sh*tting anyone)
My favorite SP characters: Cartman and Butters.

My favorite food: anything pasta related.
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:55 am

I think I confessed this before, but twice in my life I have had sucidial 'thoughts'. I know some people on this site have had it worse than me....but seriously, it's not fun or very healthy to talk about suicide, especially in this day and age when the rate is up.

And the rate is up because of social media. Because of Facebook, twitter and an open internet there is much more bullying in today's society. It has lead to much carnage. The media doesn't help in it's "Everyone must be perfect" image. Finally, the unemployment rate/foreclosures=perfect storm for many :(

I confess that I've been pretty bored as of late...and because of this I think my health has taken victim. I've been better but about 2-3 weeks ago, I was vomiting in the morning (morning sickness?) after taking my pills. It could have been a new perscription (actually began taking the remaining "older" ones but am starting to run out :/). I also think I've gained weight...stress isn't helping, but my parents idea of food isn't as healthy as college, and I miss some of that food...that my parents don't cook for me :( (Ex: I began to fall in love with Chicken Quesedilas.) So until my job begins in...12 days or so, I am back to the Xbox boredom that is.
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.

Return to “Hot Topics”