Confessions

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Mamont

Re: Confessions

Postby Mamont » Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:37 pm

I think about suicide more often then I would like to. It's not that my life is too bad. On occasion it seems pretty good. But I think about death all the time. Not just suicide, but death in general. And it's not that I want to die, but sometimes I do think about doing it.
I made a pact with myself not to commit suicide unless life gets totally unbeareable and see absolutelly no way out.
I can see why BigGuy is conciedering it. I hope you won't do it, cause like Unassumption said, death is final. You can't take it back.

As for two best friends hooking up, that just seems wrong! To me it's pretty close to incest.

KingTobias wrote:I confess that I have never believed in the concept of love.

Believe it or not, love is real, and it's incredibly powerful.
BigGuy101

Postby BigGuy101 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:25 pm

Look guys and girls, I appreciate your concern but we can please just drop it? I still I haven't made up my mind.
My favorite SP characters: Cartman and Butters.

My favorite food: anything pasta related.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:23 pm

Wasted another weekend. Had a pizza for breakfast and it made me super tired all day.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:00 pm

Kensuke wrote:I confess too many bitches be hatin' on my swag.

Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:01 pm

I- is that a confession? I just don't know...
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:05 pm

No, just a random observation. :mrgreen:
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:14 pm

I confess i like the tunes from the rocky horror picture show. I often go comando - but my balls stink through my trousers even when i shower! TMI ftw in confession thread! Talk about foul bachelor unassumption!

I set myself a bunch of goals for the weekend. If only sleep was one of them, i would've done one of my goals :(
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
KingTobias

Postby KingTobias » Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:46 pm

I confess that I tried dressing metrosexual for school today and felt proud of myself.
:gaykenny:

I also forgot to make coffee this morning because I was getting ready from the time I woke up and even missed my bus (my mom had to drive me), so I was sluggishly dragging myself through the halls. It was so worth it.
Gnomes are stealing my underpants!
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:04 pm

i bought beer and got drunk even though i need to do work. i'm having a dinner i KNOW will make me tired too! and not doing work :O
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:41 pm

I confess that an attempt is being made against me to be flamed on this board by some, one of which is a master of computers and photoshop.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:55 pm

I confess I find it hard to tell people NOT to engage in drama because of my bad experiences with it without escalating drama!

I confess I was one of many people who started that rumor about zzyxz or helped spread it and believed it myself years and years ago... which helped me stop my drama ways. I confess I like to 'appologize' for things I was NOT really responsible for - half the board seemed to be pushing that rumor at the time but i say I did it when I was just ONE of many people. I'm sorry for saying sorry?

I confess I'm a massive enabler. I confess a person asked me for help today and i turned them down because I was scared.

No clue why but i always seem to befriend the kind of people who no one else wants to be friends with or who don't want other friends, i don't want to be abandoned i guess, or to have to put that much effort into a friendship, or to be the 'lower' one in the group.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
arr345

Postby arr345 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:14 am

I confess, that I still watch old movies even after 20 years. My favorite is Carrie (1976)
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:24 am

Unassumption wrote:I confess I find it hard to tell people NOT to engage in drama because of my bad experiences with it without escalating drama!

I confess I was one of many people who started that rumor about zzyxz or helped spread it and believed it myself years and years ago... which helped me stop my drama ways. I confess I like to 'appologize' for things I was NOT really responsible for - half the board seemed to be pushing that rumor at the time but i say I did it when I was just ONE of many people. I'm sorry for saying sorry?

I confess I'm a massive enabler. I confess a person asked me for help today and i turned them down because I was scared.

No clue why but i always seem to befriend the kind of people who no one else wants to be friends with or who don't want other friends, i don't want to be abandoned i guess, or to have to put that much effort into a friendship, or to be the 'lower' one in the group.

You talking about the BigCamera days?

Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:28 am

yeah years ago. I don't even remember if I feel bad about thinking BC was a paedo or zz was BC, i don't actually believe either of those anymore (the evidence wasn't conclusive) but i was in a lot of BS drama back then.

i confess i had 3 dinners today. I confess I used to watch don bluth movies a lot not that long ago.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:37 am

BC was creepy enough even if he weren't a pedophile. zz was just weird in the beginning, but he's adjusted to the board pretty well. There's still a bit of weirdness about him, as some irc ops have noted.

Return to “Hot Topics”