Confessions

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Unassumption

Re: Confessions

Postby Unassumption » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:39 pm

I confess that I put my real phone number on facebook because the only folk who called me were my family.
I confess I didn't know my phone number until this year, despite having it since 10th grade, and also to owning an old phone.

I confess to never knowing how to word Ideas i can picture in my head, weather making a youtube video or post on SPS or writing an essay.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:19 am

I've considered pm'ing my number to the old-timers and regulars around here so we can keep up via text, should anyone care to.
arr345

Postby arr345 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:06 am

I confess that I'm somewhat a conspiracy theorist. I can detect subliminal messages everytime I watch a Disney movie, more prominently The Lion King. I believe in the illuminati, Free Masons, Bildeburgs and oppose the government.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:41 am

Well, only a fool would completely trust the government.

I confess that I hate Michael Bay movies.
Can't we all just get along?
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:50 pm

It's not a confession to not like michael bay movies. I like them with rifftracks on, not sure if that's a confession.I confess I watch the news just to riff on it.
I confess that, when I hear a conspiracy theory, I usually wish it was true XD
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:07 pm

I confess I am a lazy ass.
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:47 am

Compared to 14th century serfs, we're all lazy asses. :P

I confess I've had very little female contact growing up.
Can't we all just get along?
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:48 am

I confess I handed my work in at 5 minutes to midnight, as usual. If the hand in box wasn't 24/7 i'd never get anything done!

I confess I wanted to dp this or post this in the death thread when I heard about Breitbart. I feel bad because to be happy with any person dying, but I can't feel bad about him dying.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:58 pm

Ex1lepr0 wrote:Compared to 14th century serfs, we're all lazy asses. :P

LOL, yeaaaaah!!
But sometimes I'm just too lazy to talk or to react.
We are Garfield clones? x)

I confess I am a butterfly jumping on a keyboard to type.
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:27 am

I have mainstream taste in music, games, movies, etc, which I feel guilty about feeling guilty about (inseption style!) My inner hipster is mad at me for liking Grand Theft Auto, Queen and the Godfather when I could like something 'you probably don't know anything about' - but all the things like that I know suck!

I confess I get hella horney when drunk, and can't resist an offer like some parrody of a Jew, and beer was on offer so... I confess I should stop lying to myself that I'm 'not really gay' while I'm checking out every other guy in viewing distance! I lie to myself over that even though I don't think it's important at ALL. I confess I'm too lazy to do anything to get anything I want, other than stuff laziness requires!

I confess I wish I'd never gone through puberty so I wasn't distracted from my textbook by 'desire' or didn't learn 2 socialize from SPS so I wasn't distracted from learning by this palace of procrastination.

I confess I drink listerine to get drunk. I confess I'm more guilty for not keeping up with my youtube video output than for not doing my best on homework. I confess I used to be a 'video games are art' fag and polluted SPS with that until I stopped caring if it's art. I confess remakes made me give up on most media.

I confess I get tired after pepsi (Also on offer) is consumed. I confess I used mouthwash 'instead' of toothbrush for a couple years, that didn't end well!
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Breekinz

Postby Breekinz » Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:44 pm

I confess that sometimes I feel like I have multiple personas. I say this because of the way I change my dressing style. One day I could be wearing stuff from Hot Topic with dark makeup and the next day I running around in clothing from American Eagle and bright makeup to go along with the bright colors. haha

I also confess that even though I know I'm mature I still love to act like a kid to much. haha

I confess that I enjoy hanging with guys more than I do girls. Most girls no adays just cause to much drama for my liking.

I confess that despite my young age of 19 I have unfortunately done some things that no one my age should have done and or seen.
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:40 am

Breekinz wrote:
I confess that despite my young age of 19 I have unfortunately done some things that no one my age should have done and or seen.

It probably has more to do with your perspective on the world at age 19 than the events per se.
GeminiShamrock

Postby GeminiShamrock » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:53 am

I confess that I've been neglecting you guys again. I promise to do my best to never do so again. Seriously, you guys rule!
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
Barack_Obama

Postby Barack_Obama » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:11 am

I confess to defending Palin at a point in the Game Change movie.
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:19 pm

I live like the foul bachelor frog meme and should probably be ashamed, but I'm not. Which I'm ashamed of.

When I see news on massacres, like the soldier who killed 19 in Afghanistan, my first reaction is invariably that the killer should feel ashamed of themselves for killing so few people when the odds were so in their favor as the only armed guy there. I recognize it'd be worse if they were better shots but DAMN! If we emphasized how sh*t they were at killing, I'm sure there'd be hella fewer copycats, no one wants to copy someone who sucks!

I confess to answering a strait question like a politician - and not being ashamed because the question was a total non-sequentier.

I confess to being proud to criticize ideas I haven't read the books for; I'm not reading the 'literature' on chemtrails and reptillians, I can judge those 'theories' on what other people have told me! The confession part comes in from when I direct people to books when I feel I can't or it's not my responsability to explain an idea like evolution.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN

Return to “Hot Topics”