Postby evilcupcake72 » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:25 pm

I confess that I kind of like The Pretty Reckless
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D
Samathou

Re: Confessions

Postby Samathou » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:10 pm

I confess I don't manage to sleep even though tomorrow I go to school.
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
evilcupcake72

Postby evilcupcake72 » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:30 pm

I confess that I bake when I'm depressed
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D
ned15

Postby ned15 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:37 am

Stanluv25 wrote:I confess I have and will never drink any alcohol :)

good luck with that.

i confess i have had my share of alcoholic beverages. but i have never gotten drunk (i'm a responsible drinker). so far so good...for now.
"you musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling."
eames
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:50 am

ned15 wrote:

good luck with that.

i confess i have had my share of alcoholic beverages. but i have never gotten drunk (i'm a responsible drinker). so far so good...for now.

I don't need luck. I see no desire in drinking. I am a very headstrong, stubborn person who doesn't give into peer pressure and when I say I won't do something, I am pretty much 99% set out on it. But thanks anyway :wink:

I confess.... I am very stubborn
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:53 am

Stanluv25 wrote:
ned15 wrote:

good luck with that.

I don't need luck. I see no desire in drinking. I am a very headstrong, stubborn person who doesn't give into peer pressure and when I say I won't do something, I am pretty much 99% set out on it. But thanks anyway :wink:

I confess.... I am very stubborn

I confess that Stanluv25 is wise 8)
ned15

Postby ned15 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:04 am

Stanluv25 wrote:I don't need luck. I see no desire in drinking. I am a very headstrong, stubborn person who doesn't give into peer pressure and when I say I won't do something, I am pretty much 99% set out on it. But thanks anyway :wink:

well good for you. now, i didn't give into peer pressure, i decided myself to have a drink (i was in Europe, so there's no real drinking age) and i was always with an adult when drinking, so nothing would go wrong.

anyways, off of alcohol and stuff....i confess i'm addicted to degrassi...it's something i'm not proud of.
"you musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling."
eames
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:49 am

I confess I'll have to go out from my bed in 10min.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:40 am

Thank-you zzyzx1 8)

I confess.... I don't like peperoni on my pizza- I always pick it off

Haa, I love that line.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:42 pm

The truth is, alcohol is fine in moderation, and as long as you don't drink 50 shots a day and have a case of beer every morning, you'll be OK. Although you really shouldn't drink when you're young. It's like, bad for you and stuff and things. No matter what anyone has said, one glass of wine won't kill you. You just have to have the strength to drink it in reasonable amounts. When I get to be that age, I'll probably only drink the good-tasting stuff at like, parties and junk. Although, drinking and driving is a whole different story.

Anyway, I confess that I will throw my shoes at my mother the next time she wakes me up at 6:00AM for NO GOD DAMN REASON. And I'm completely serious.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:00 pm

lol. Why did you have to get up at 6AM? :o

I confess that I have never had a Beer...BUT I have had an alcholoic beverage. (I had wine, it was Grape sh*t and I threw it up, :oops: and I also had A Pina Coolata...didn't like that either :roll: )

I confess that I am bored at this second, but that will definately change once the weekend comes around :P
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
furrybutch

Postby furrybutch » Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:19 pm

I confess I would love to go into this "*20 reasons why you shouldn't drink and 200 why you should* battle" instead i'm gonna try to lay back and let the egg crack on its own.
Who wants a super delish candy with a superextracalifragilistic rapeinduhass?
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:41 pm

I confess I feel a bit disappointed about my class.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:32 am

Wii fit man wrote:The truth is, alcohol is fine in moderation, and as long as you don't drink 50 shots a day and have a case of beer every morning, you'll be OK. Although you really shouldn't drink when you're young. It's like, bad for you and stuff and things. No matter what anyone has said, one glass of wine won't kill you. You just have to have the strength to drink it in reasonable amounts. When I get to be that age, I'll probably only drink the good-tasting stuff at like, parties and junk. Although, drinking and driving is a whole different story.

Anyway, I confess that I will throw my shoes at my mother the next time she wakes me up at 6:00AM for NO GOD DAMN REASON. And I'm completely serious.

Haha, I'm sure alcohol isn't going to kill you in moderation, I just have no desire to drink any. It's just- whatever. Don't need it, it's not going to make my life better. And the smell alone makes me plug my nose.

I confess... I also don't like ketchup

Haa, I love that line.
Diabeteth

Postby Diabeteth » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:51 am

I confess that I did NOT punch this guy I know when he said that alcohol should be completely outlawed.

I should have. I wish I did.

He also stated that a 100% income tax would be a great idea. Seriously, this guy needs some sense knocked into him. Why didn't I do it when I had the chance?
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Return to “Hot Topics”