Confessions

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

ned15

Re: Confessions

Postby ned15 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:13 am

i like adventure time...and regular show...
"you musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling."
eames
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:17 am

I just killed a rat/mouse in the back yard.

It was stuck to one of those sticky traps, and it was squealing and stuff. I felt bad, so I had to smash it with a log. :(

Out of misery, I hope. :?
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:30 am

ned15 wrote:i like adventure time...and regular show...

just seeing your avatar reminds me of "the good ol' days" on SPSBBS, the days WFM talks about.

The golden era of the late 2000's.

Anyway that's my confession.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:00 am

I confess I ate too much for dinner. I am stuffed 8)
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:29 pm

I confess I wish my high school will be destroy a lightning. :roll:
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
Kensuke

Postby Kensuke » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:40 pm

Stanluv25 wrote:I confess I hate hip-hop/rap music with a passion. Nothing but crap about how rich they are, girls, cars, drugs... I am not impressed by your money so stop throwing it around like a f*cking king on a pedestal. And you need to go back to 3rd grade and learn proper English. God... That music needs to burn as well.

That's not what all of hip-hop and rap is about. What you are hearing is the sh*t they put all over the radio.

An example of good rap is the Wu-Tang Clan. They talk about kung-fu movies. That's just pure awesomeness.
Last edited by Kensuke on Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:20 pm

I confess I've put the picture of my cat as my Facebook profile's.
2+2=5

Postby 2+2=5 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:07 pm

Thinking the Red Injins squandered America by not abusing its resources to be well fed and relatively secure, that slavery was ultimately good for the descendants of the people who were taken because they'd be in Africa now if it hadn't and that the aborigonal people are like animals specifically like slow gazelle with broken legs because of the way whitey hunted and slaughtered them, which i'm proud of. I kiss the queen on my coinage, think Africans aren't ft to rule themselves and need britain to go black over there and rule them until they're civilized, and hope America crumbles so England can escape its shadow.
Also I have a massive zit on my shoulder, and drank a cup of my piss just to see what it tasted like.
SuperMaids/superiorsavior/PIPaul strikes again...because he forgot his Passover. Again.
ned15

Postby ned15 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:58 am

Pip Tweek wrote:
ned15 wrote:i like adventure time...and regular show...

just seeing your avatar reminds me of "the good ol' days" on SPSBBS, the days WFM talks about.

The golden era of the late 2000's.

Anyway that's my confession.

i miss those good times too, and all the people who rarely/never post anymore. tis a shame.

i confess that...that i still like adventure time?
"you musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling."
eames
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:59 pm

I confess I'm clumsy.
2+2=5

Postby 2+2=5 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:17 pm

I confess that if i have a taste on my tongue i can't help but want to eat some more when it starts to fade away! Long before I ever get hungry I stuff!
SuperMaids/superiorsavior/PIPaul strikes again...because he forgot his Passover. Again.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:46 pm

Kensuke wrote:
Stanluv25 wrote:I confess I hate hip-hop/rap music with a passion. Nothing but crap about how rich they are, girls, cars, drugs... I am not impressed by your money so stop throwing it around like a f*cking king on a pedestal. And you need to go back to 3rd grade and learn proper English. God... That music needs to burn as well.

That's not what all of hip-hop and rap is about. What you are hearing is the sh*t they put all over the radio.

An example of good rap is the Wu-Tang Clan. They talk about kung-fu movies. That's just pure awesomeness.

Exactly, it's what is all over the radio and TV and what I hear people listening to at school so I do naturally think that is all they sing about. Emimen is okay since he sings about real things. I'm not a fan of hip-hop beats in general. I'd rather play air guitar and bang my head than dance to a beat. :roll:

I confess I am a very picky person
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
2+2=5

Postby 2+2=5 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:42 pm

Wasn't sure if insects had brains or not until i googled it; knew nemotode worms did but instinct took over when i thought of a fly with a brain.
Blue Twilight

Postby Blue Twilight » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:50 pm

Today I managed to grab a primo parking spot, and apparently the girl driving behind me was angry that I sniped "her" parking spot (it was a public road, ergo all spots are fair game, and I was there first) because I found a hate note (involving mentions of karma) on my car's windshield upon returning from chem lab. :lol:

I confess that I wish I had recorded her license plate and car colour, then I could have attached a "U MAD?" note to her windshield in response. I saved the note and plan to use it on the next person I see who parks like an assh*le at uni ;)
Illegitimi non carborundum.
2+2=5

Postby 2+2=5 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:59 pm

I confess I still don't know how I passed last year without understanding anything, but I don't care :)

Return to “Hot Topics”