Confessions

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Starchild91

Re: Confessions

Postby Starchild91 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:42 am

I'm pretty much an antifeminist. At least kinda. Probably one of the few female antifeminists in the world.

Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful the feminist a few years ago gave me the right to vote and such, but that's about it. People should drop the whole subject now. At least here in the western countries. If people wanna continue their feminism they should help women in countries where they are treated as half a human, or slaves to men.

I'm strongly against women and men being the same thing. (Which it seems is what the feminists today are trying to achieve.) I am, however, strongly for women and men being worth the same. Those are two different things. If a woman wanna be a man, she can go get a sex-change done. Or a man can get a sex-change to be a woman, for that matter. Just don't ruin it for the rest of us women who actually enjoy being a woman, and enjoy having a proper man as a boyfriend.

Take me as an example. When I "grow up" (which I technically have, but shh) I don't wanna be a lawyer, doctor, hair dresser... I wanna be a housewife. I wanna take care of my husband and children. I want that to be my job. But am I allowed to even say that? No. If I do I just get nasty looks. What happened to the choice we women were supposed to have? Pff. If you ask me - feminism is seriously starting to make things worse. Worse than they were to begin with! I am not a man! I am a woman! I wanna take care of my children and bake cakes! I don't wanna do man things, like building houses or lifting heavy stuff. I wasn't built for that. So is this really too much to ask for?

(Hopefully there are no feminists on here who will strangle me for saying this.) :tweek:

Dean Winchester: Cherub?
Castiel: Yeah, they're all over the world. There are dozens of them.
Dean Winchester: You mean the little, flying, fat kids in diapers?
Castiel: They're not incontinent.
2+2=5

Postby 2+2=5 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:07 am

I'm pretty much an antifeminis

I can hardly watch half hour of TV without bleeding from the lip the ammount I have to bite it to prevent myself sounding like a male version of one of those crazy lasses with a degree in hating men. I sometimes feel like I'm insane but then I see any of the examples listed hereon my screen and feel validated.

I'm proud of that view, but must confess the badly kept secret that the men's movement has a huge libertarian bias, at best; i've met a surprising number (online) who think this way but few who wouldn't feel at home at a Glen Beck rally. Whatever happened in the past, men and boys are discriminated against not only socially but legally, and we have the statistics to show it; over 90% of workplace accidents and deaths, the vast majority of suicides, long-term homelessness, sentencing disparity for similar crimes, more deaths from easily preventable diseases, almost all war casualties, etc.

I wish the men's movement would focus on those problems (mainly caused by other men, far older than feminism) rather than fretting over Obama saying women are inherently superior to men.

Society seems to be tailored toward the female reproductive strategy of monogamy rather than the small-gamaet producing male's more free-roaming strategy, and it probably has to be, but instead of ackowledging and accomadating this, society expects men to follow it or else. Its a deceptive recipe for maraige faliure IMO.

Probably one of the few female antifeminists in the world.

I've met another anti-feminist on this very BBS, who helped introduce me to the topic, don't feel too alone. Most men are too blinded by their penises to criticize a woman or too frightened of what other men will do to them if they do to say it.
SuperMaids/superiorsavior/PIPaul strikes again...because he forgot his Passover. Again.
furrybutch

Postby furrybutch » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:52 am

I confess I missed this.
Who wants a super delish candy with a superextracalifragilistic rapeinduhass?
2+2=5

Postby 2+2=5 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:33 pm

I confess to feeling an unfightable lust to apply biological principles I know to social and economic issues I'm as ignorant as a foetus on, kinda the opposite of what the ancient greeks did but just as bad.
I confess to wishing i was in ancient israel last weekend so i could confess all my sins to a goat and send it off to the wilderness that sh*t sounds hella fun :/
SuperMaids/superiorsavior/PIPaul strikes again...because he forgot his Passover. Again.
evilcupcake72

Postby evilcupcake72 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:59 pm

furrybutch wrote:I confess I missed this.

I confess I've missed you
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D
2+2=5

Postby 2+2=5 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:19 pm

Missed this site too, glad it hasn't changed. Still unable to remember username for old account, needs to hook memory upto a car battery and give it a jolt!
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:45 am

I confess that I too have a different username, zzyzx 1. It used to be zzyzx, but I changed something in my profile. The BBS was supposed to send me a link to click on, but I never received it. So I made this account, zzyzx 1.

I further confess in retrospect I should have used a username more related to South Park. Instead, I used a name of a road that intrigued me as a child. It is still there today: Zzyzx Road in the Mojave Desert, between L.A. and Las Vegas. Here is a pic of the road sign. Apparently others like the name too, because I got this pic from wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Zzyzx_road.jpg :o
furrybutch

Postby furrybutch » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:04 am

evilcupcake72 wrote:
furrybutch wrote:I confess I missed this.

I confess I've missed you

I confess I've just had an orgazamhm.
Who wants a super delish candy with a superextracalifragilistic rapeinduhass?
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:16 am

I confess that my mother just said a dirty word in front of little kids, after having broken a chair.
(I confess for her :roll: )
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
2+2=5

Postby 2+2=5 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:57 am

I should have used a username more related to South Park

I confess I don't care none of my usernames are related to this show, because so few of the long-term users names do. Wouldn't have this username if i remembered my old password i always try logging into it can't immagine what the passcode i chose was.
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:01 pm

I confess that I'll fall asleep on my chair. In 5, 4, 3, 2...
2+2=5

Postby 2+2=5 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:32 pm

I confess my ignorance of the humanities, either resulting in or from my feelings of antipathy and apathetic toward them. Sees them as a pretentious waste of scarce resources to study how well off people in the past squandered the people's food and all that stems therefrom. But being the shamelessly competitive know-it-all I am, can't resist reading up on them (superficially) anyway just so i can (pretend to) know as much as anyone else on them.
Last edited by 2+2=5 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:35 pm

I confess I always find anything to say in this theard. :roll:
evilcupcake72

Postby evilcupcake72 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:52 pm

I confess that I like a guy with a very generic name
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D
Kensuke

Postby Kensuke » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:04 am

I confess that I actually laughed when the news showed highlights from the special Olympics.

Also, this one time, I was in a bad mood, and some guy on the T.V. said, "This little girl is dying of cancer..." and I shouted "GOOD!" without realizing what the guy just said.
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?

Return to “Hot Topics”