Confessions

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Grizim

Postby Grizim » Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:11 pm

i'm not very fond of breayle, no in fact i hate her. there i said it. i don't know how many enemies i'm gonna make for saying that but i told you all the truth.

when she banned me, i automatically disliked her, but i didn't hate her yet. then a month later she reported my ip to my isp for some reason. damnit bitch you don't go that far just because i was an assh*le, what a trivial reason to report someone to their isp. i had to buy another f*cking computer all thanks to you, with this computer my scanner doesn't work so i had to kiss the fun of posting pictures goodbye, and also on my old computer you stole from me there was an animation program called babaroso that i always used. i can't use that anymore on this computer since iMacs are so limited. thanks a lot bitch.

i'm sorry but i had to get that off of my chest. it's called a confession.
As enjoyable as abuse.
emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:12 am

Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:I don't like es07, I think he's a liar, I hate his triple posts.
Other Confession.
None of my friends know about this place.

*Note* I am not a liar!!! As listed above truley happend, and for the fact of the matter is if you don't believe me, I don't really give a flying f@ck! I am not here to get into a internet message board fight! You don't have to like me! My girlfriend, and famliy happend to love me very much!!! And yes, I did felt bad for tripple posting, but how can that bother you?! I know your a site admin, and have to over see everything, but isn't that your job??? How does my tripple posting effect you!???

You don't have to like me, but I will tell you this:
Like you and other's always seem to have a problem with me! All I want to do is talk about South Park! I am not looking for trouble, I am just wanting some other people to communicate with about South Park! I think like you and other's seem to not like the fact I type in CAPS. I know some people consider screaming or yelling, but in my eye's I'm just excited to talk about South Park; that's why I use CAPS! But dude, don't like me if you don't want to, but your one in a hundreds of other's that misconceed for you I really am! I am actually a really nice person!!!

I'll let you judge, and keep what I typed above in mind...
[img:04292]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/ColtzFan102/ttbadge2.jpg[/img:04292]
Cartman Army
Chaos Posse "Ahh, It's all sticky."
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:40 pm

About South Park?
All you do is talk about the "girl friend" and how you F@CK her everyday.
Oh by the way if I was admin people like you would be banned after the fifth post. But that's why someone like me will never be an admin......well at least for an important public forum.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:47 pm

emericaskate07 wrote:*Note* I am not a liar!!! As listed above truley happend, and for the fact of the matter is if you don't believe me, I don't really give a flying f@ck! I am not here to get into a internet message board fight! You don't have to like me! My girlfriend, and famliy happend to love me very much!!! And yes, I did felt bad for tripple posting, but how can that bother you?! I know your a site admin, and have to over see everything, but isn't that your job??? How does my tripple posting effect you!???

You don't have to like me, but I will tell you this:
Like you and other's always seem to have a problem with me! All I want to do is talk about South Park! I am not looking for trouble, I am just wanting some other people to communicate with about South Park! I think like you and other's seem to not like the fact I type in CAPS. I know some people consider screaming or yelling, but in my eye's I'm just excited to talk about South Park; that's why I use CAPS! But dude, don't like me if you don't want to, but your one in a hundreds of other's that misconceed for you I really am! I am actually a really nice person!!!

I'll let you judge, and keep what I typed above in mind...

Yeah, judging by this post, you are really nice...
And seem to have some emotional issues, if you ask me....
I *Heart* You.
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:19 pm

Another confession of mine is this: I'm bisexual...and proud of it!
Grizim

Postby Grizim » Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:49 pm

KyleBenoit wrote:Another confession of mine is this: I'm bisexual...and proud of it!

it's nothing against you kb, and i like you and all, but i honestly think you're lying to yourself. a lot of gothic-ish girls do that for some reason.
As enjoyable as abuse.
suzukichic

Postby suzukichic » Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:55 pm

well one confession of mine is that this past year i've stolen hell of sh*t
Myspace is for whores...that's why I have one.
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:58 am

I'll confess that I have too many confessions to confess.....
I *Heart* You.
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:38 pm

Grizim wrote:
KyleBenoit wrote:Another confession of mine is this: I'm bisexual...and proud of it!

it's nothing against you kb, and i like you and all, but i honestly think you're lying to yourself. a lot of gothic-ish girls do that for some reason.
What are you talking about? I'm not gothic.
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Sat Oct 01, 2005 8:17 pm

I dunno how to say this right but sometimes I........well I......confess things there I said it,now u can torture me all u want :lol:
"Open doors so I walk inside/close my eyes,find my place to hide/and the shake as I take it/let the show begin /open my eyes/just to hold them closed once again"
crayola4chewbacca

Postby crayola4chewbacca » Sat Oct 01, 2005 9:39 pm

I confess that I still have not been to church in a while.
Pro Recnahs BAN

C4C is my abbrieviated name.

If you're reading this, C4C has posted.

"I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die."
Schantrac

Postby Schantrac » Sat Oct 01, 2005 9:49 pm

I confess that I have more confessions than I confessed when I did confess in BBS's confession thread.

Wow what a mouthful.
No moar sig lolz.

Until I make a better one anyways.

My soundclick profile.
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:27 pm

I confess that I am way to f*cking high right now.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:43 pm

I confess that I think we spend too much money and energy making things handicapped accessible that don't need to be. I know that's not cool because we're supposed to help handicapped people function in society and stuff, but I just can't help but think of all the time, money and space that's used up for this purpose; especially when I'm waiting in line for a restroom stall large enough to park a small car inside. They could've fit three shitters in there and then I wouldn't have to wait to drop a duece.
I was at a state park in Michigan this weekend and they had recently built this elaborate wheelchair accessible ramp between the parking lot and a scenic overlook. This boardwalk was easily 100 meters long and had to cost Michigan taxpayers at least $50,000. I got to wonder if it was worth it.

I guess this makes a bad person or something, and I'm sure somebody's gonna say "What if you were handicapped?" or something like that, but that's just the way I feel. If I was handicapped, I wouldn't want to see something like this and feel like a burden on everyone else. Maybe they should make wheel chairs with off road tires or something. :?

You read it! You can't unread it!
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:01 pm

Off road wheelchair tires... Not a bad idea..... :lol:

I'll confess that I wait until 8:00 PM to do my homework.
I *Heart* You.

Return to “Hot Topics”