Confessions

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:53 pm

I think that we all broke the dam.......
I *Heart* You.
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:54 pm

I BROKE THE f*cking DAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
"Open doors so I walk inside/close my eyes,find my place to hide/and the shake as I take it/let the show begin /open my eyes/just to hold them closed once again"
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:37 pm

I broke the dam.

I'll confess something else that I just thought of....
When Tweeks_Coffee replied to my PM about joining the Kyle Klub, my mom saw it and thought that I was trying to date older men. :roll:
I *Heart* You.
Grizim

Postby Grizim » Sun Oct 23, 2005 4:42 am

Agaath95 wrote:I confess that i'm a lesbo-fobe. Don't ask why, it just is. It's not that I hate lesbians, I just don't like the idea.

You have a ton of guts, and I really really respect you for saying that at a message board (since everyone knows that message boards are full of overly sensetive pussies) and even for you, a girl, to admit that to yourself takes a lot of bones. I'm not homophobic, but I'm not very fond of the whole idea. I find it disturbing. And also, I don't believe in "bisexuality" at all. I think that's all bullsh*t.
As enjoyable as abuse.
Kenny_always inmy-heart

Postby Kenny_always inmy-heart » Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:54 am

Okay... Confession: I am in love with Nic Turco!! Oh my GOD! He's from this night class that I'm taking. He's SO gorgeous! But the funny thing is, no one else likes him the way I do. But I don't understand why! :shock: I just wish he would notice me more... Ahh... Maybe I'll talk to him on Monday! :)

:P~*Call me Stephy please! I don't like being called by my username*~:P
MissingOctober

Postby MissingOctober » Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:52 pm

Grizim wrote:And also, I don't believe in "bisexuality" at all. I think that's all bullsh*t.

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this lately, like over the past couple of years, but everyone and their mom seems to be "Bi." :roll: OH f'ing please! Give me a break here. I call it a wave. There is no way that half the world is bi. I mean, what's in the water? I think you're either gay or straight but not every single person can be bisexual. Half these people are posers.

But, okay, I'll confess. I'm a FagHag. I love gay guys. I just think they're so hot and cute. I always fall in love with gay guys when I freaking know they are gay! It's just because they're so hot. Maybe I think if the gay guy chooses me it makes me special enough because he crossed that line for me. I'd die to be special.
spazmagee

Postby spazmagee » Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:14 pm

My confessions, let's see... One time, I had this teacher I really hated, so when I had to sweep the classroom and dust the chalk earasers, I let people into the class to spit in her water bottle and throw chalk in her fishes bowl.
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:06 pm

^ Haha!! That's great!!! :cartmanlaugh:
I nearly drove my 8-months pregnant band teacher to a nervous breakdown right before she took maternity leave.....
I *Heart* You.
spazmagee

Postby spazmagee » Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:23 pm

hehehe
Another confession is that I once found a "how to get a man in bed" book under my mom's matress....*tear* It was soooo sad*more tear* I nearly cried! *bawls*
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:31 pm

I confess that i just cryed a few minutes ago......now i wanna kill something so don't get near me :lol:
"Open doors so I walk inside/close my eyes,find my place to hide/and the shake as I take it/let the show begin /open my eyes/just to hold them closed once again"
Eric..Cartman

Postby Eric..Cartman » Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:42 pm

I confess... That it doesn't let me download from http://www.mrtwig.net
A Proud Member Of The Cartman Army!
Shannon, Lucy and Hilary wrote:Brian loves his girls, Shannon Kimmet, Lucy Pinder and Hilary Duff and we love him too. :wink:
BlindHamster

Postby BlindHamster » Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:45 pm

Try Southparkx.net

And I confess... uhmm...
I confess... lets see... I confess I'm eating nothing at all right now. Yeah. Definitely.

I R IN UR FUTUER PLYAING UR WII.
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:07 pm

I confess I don't post here as much as I used to, but then again there's less to talk about and there is seemingly no point to post some stuff cause it will be put a few pages back because of spammers.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
ncro

Postby ncro » Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:10 pm

My confession : This sounds disturbing but 5 yrs ago i heard from my window'room to a couple having sex on the neighbors' yard.

I could hear how the woman was having her orgasm , also when the guy said "hey babe let's do it quickly here , now that everyone is sleeping".

Ewww! I wasn't sleeping , was awake and couldn't get any sleep that night after of that.
"No one ever knows what's next , But they always do it"-George Carlin
Eric..Cartman

Postby Eric..Cartman » Sun Nov 13, 2005 9:39 pm

ncro wrote:My confession : This sounds disturbing but 5 yrs ago i heard from my window'room to a couple having sex on the neighbors' yard.

I could hear how the woman was having her orgasm , also when the guy said "hey babe let's do it quickly here , now that everyone is sleeping".

Ewww! I wasn't sleeping , was awake and couldn't get any sleep that night after of that.

:shock: Aww man, that's some confession.

I confess that i'm kind of tired.
A Proud Member Of The Cartman Army!
Shannon, Lucy and Hilary wrote:Brian loves his girls, Shannon Kimmet, Lucy Pinder and Hilary Duff and we love him too. :wink:

Return to “Hot Topics”