Confessions

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:44 pm

Grizim wrote:7) I have a reaaaaally soft, sweet, innocent side and although it doesn't show as much anymore, still when it comes it gets pretty extreme.

Woah. I never would have guessed. :P

I'm fearless. I love rides at amusment parks, and I'm not afraid to eat anything. I'm sure there's something I'm scared of, but I don't know what it is yet.

I dumped a guy I was dating awhile ago because he was a dick to me and never talked to me anymore. I talked to him recently, and since I called it quits, he's all suicidal and into drugs and stuff. He smokes, and he has cuts up his arms. I wonder if it's my fault...
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
micala

Postby micala » Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:57 pm

I confess to *sniff*-- Be nice, this is very hard for me....-- being a vegan, a deadhead, and thus.... a Hippie.

Other than that, I enjoy lying to and manipulating people who hold positions of authority in my life. heheh.
ih8hippies999

Postby ih8hippies999 » Mon Apr 11, 2005 11:12 pm

^DAMN U HIPPIE

i confess to throwing paper airplanes on the roof of my old school and then pissing off of a ledge near the building.
Member of the Chaos Posse
Also a Member of the Stan Society
smurf spanker

boys really suck

Postby smurf spanker » Mon Apr 11, 2005 11:13 pm

[color=cyan]i confess that i went thru my boyfriends phone snooping and what i found made me end our relationship...hmm is that bad?:twisted:
Aym_Dand

Postby Aym_Dand » Mon Apr 11, 2005 11:37 pm

No_substitute_for_you wrote:
Grizim wrote:7) I have a reaaaaally soft, sweet, innocent side and although it doesn't show as much anymore, still when it comes it gets pretty extreme.

I'm fearless. I love rides at amusment parks, and I'm not afraid to eat anything. I'm sure there's something I'm scared of, but I don't know what it is yet.

I dumped a guy I was dating awhile ago because he was a dick to me and never talked to me anymore. I talked to him recently, and since I called it quits, he's all suicidal and into drugs and stuff. He smokes, and he has cuts up his arms. I wonder if it's my fault...

I'm sure he was suicidal before he went out with you. I mean, to go out with you, he'd have to be, right?

haha j/p

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nSD-Tk0Z3zI

http://www.gonefiction.com
No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:46 pm

Aym_Dand wrote:

I'm sure he was suicidal before he went out with you. I mean, to go out with you, he'd have to be, right?

haha j/p

You ass.

I confess to skipping out on school on several occasions so I can hang out here. :P
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
puderdocka

Postby puderdocka » Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:53 pm

No_substitute_for_you wrote:I confess to skipping out on school on several occasions so I can hang out here. :P

Then we are 2 :wink:
Anledningen till att jag har den här texten på svenska är för att du inte ska förstå den!

Currently retired from the site. I'll be back within 100 years. /Puderdocka.
No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:06 pm

puderdocka wrote:
No_substitute_for_you wrote:I confess to skipping out on school on several occasions so I can hang out here. :P

Hell, I'm even doing it right now! :D
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
puderdocka

Postby puderdocka » Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:09 pm

puderdocka wrote:

Hell, I'm even doing it right now! :D

haha...I did it today too,I take the earliest bus home(mom kill me if I don't go at all).I told the people at school my neck was killing me...but it do hurts a little. :roll:
Anledningen till att jag har den här texten på svenska är för att du inte ska förstå den!

Currently retired from the site. I'll be back within 100 years. /Puderdocka.
No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:03 pm

I confess about thinking about shoplifting before, but chickening out. I was 8, and I thought I was too young to be thinking of doing something illegal.

I confess that I do not own neither seasons 4 or 5 on DVD yet! I'm butt-ugly poor and I can't afford a whole lot now that I'm supporting someone in California. (Don't ask, long story.)
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
RacheyraE

Postby RacheyraE » Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:13 pm

No_substitute_for_you wrote:I confess about thinking about shoplifting before, but chickening out. I was 8, and I thought I was too young to be thinking of doing something illegal.

When I was 10ish I stole a tamagatchi from one of my friends. It was a dog one and I really liked it... so I stole it when she wasn't looking. I think I still have it somewhere deep in a drawer-- or in my basement. Ha. She still doesn't know either. I'm terrible. ><

Also, I haven't thrown up since I was seven... amazing, but true. (random, I know... but a confession none-the-less... I've VERY squeamish)
micala

Postby micala » Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:17 pm

-I listen to my cd player during my boring ass classes. And church.
-I lie to people holding positions of authorit(a)y over me.
-It takes two red bulls for me to feel remotely hyper.
-On the topic of red bull, I once drank four and the room started getting bigger around me as I was sitting on the couch. Weird sh*t is that.
RacheyraE

Postby RacheyraE » Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:22 pm

micala wrote:-I listen to my cd player during my boring ass classes. And church.
-I lie to people holding positions of authorit(a)y over me.
-It takes two red bulls for me to feel remotely hyper.

CD player? During church? Nice-- should've done that at that gay ass church lock in I went to. (it sucked that bad)

I've lied to people with more authoritah that me too... don't do it TOO often though.

Two red bulls? Jesus Christ-- I'm hyper all the time (except the mornings... mornings suck) and I've never had a red bull in my life!
micala

Postby micala » Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:50 pm

Hehe, yes, ways long hair, sweatshirts and headphones that are the ear bud kind that don't have another attatchment can improve your quality of life...

I used to be like that. Then this thing called insomnia happened. xP I get laughing fits horribly, however... such as whenever someone says "Streblo!" I fall over, unable to breathe. *pats self on head*
vexille

Postby vexille » Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:05 pm

Confessions, eh?

1) Sometimes, when I'm in the town, some tramp would try to bum some change off me. I'd tell them to dance for their money, not to mention other humiliating ordeals ( nothing sexual of course ).

2) Before I moved to Newcastle, I would go home after a night out. On the way home, I'd pass through my old high school, and I would piss in front of the doors of the main building, even try to aim it at the handles.

3) A few months ago, I was on the way home from work ( I work at a firm that sells bathroom and kitchen appliances. I really hate my job ). I stood at the bus stop for couple of minutes, but I decided to quickly nip to a nearby off-licence to get a drink. I got back to my original spot, there wasn't a properly formed queue there. But as soon as the bus arrrived, we formed a proper line and started to mount. Suddenly, this big c*nt, in his fifties, barred my way, as if he had some sought of authority, telling me not to push my way in and to just stay where I was and let everyone else on first. Like I said, I left the queue for a moment and apparently forfeited my spot. Normally, I'd just pointedly ignore morons like that, but given I was in a particularly foul mood that day, I punched him full on in the face instead, and quickly mounted the steps. Surprisingly, no one there confronted me about that. Not even the driver.
Calix Meus Enebriens "My Cup Makes Me Drunk"

Return to “Hot Topics”