Confessions

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

windigo21

Postby windigo21 » Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:14 am

I confess that whenever I get caught trespassing, I pretend I don't speak a word of English.
The faulty interface lies between the chair and the keyboard.
Debris

Postby Debris » Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:30 am

^Only a Newfie could come up with that. Ha ha. You're alright though.

My confession is that whenever I drive in my car, I'm usually too interested in what I'm listening to to payattetion to the road infront of me. I almost his a family of deer the other night after work.
I Need Contact

And let us dream now the impossible dream of a math professor.

"I don't get anything from anywhere. I know. " - NAFB
windigo21

Postby windigo21 » Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:06 pm

Well, it's not cool to get people into trouble for trespassing when you have so much land you'll never even seen all of it. Especially if it's harmless exploration.

I confess that I think it's funny to scare tourists while leading fishing tours. Not because they're tourists, just because it's...funny. :D
suicidebunnyxx

Postby suicidebunnyxx » Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:49 pm

well i have to confess that i was arrested for shoplifting and have never told my family

aaah that feels better now
"when ever I see Jesus up on that cross, I can't help but think that he looks kinda hot!"
windigo21

Postby windigo21 » Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:15 pm

What did you take?
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:33 am

debris wrote:My confession is that whenever I drive in my car, I'm usually too interested in what I'm listening to to payattetion to the road infront of me. I almost his a family of deer the other night after work.

Dude, you could be scanning the road like the friggin' Terminator robot and still have to jam on the brakes to avoid deer. Here in Wisconsin, white-tailed deer are the most dangerous animal out there. More people die because of deer than all the bears, wolves and mercury-tainted fish combined... times 10. Actually, that's probably true for all of North America. Even if you add in sharks, cougers, mad cow disease, bird flu, SARS, Alaskan King Crab fishing, snakes of all kinds, killer bees and fire ants. You worry about all that sh*t and then it's Bambi that comes flying through your windshield, showering your face with glass, blinding you for the rest of your life and killing your child with an antler to the throat.

You read it! You can't unread it!
Delition

Postby Delition » Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:37 am

Yup.

My step-dad has hit about 7 different deer. Then again he can't drive worth sh*t anyways.
matts_diva_bitch

Postby matts_diva_bitch » Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:28 am

Alright i CONFESS! I am the woman who is secretly married to Matt Stone......its a long story i was at a bar he bought me a drink then one thing lead to another.......

J/K

My REAL confession is slashed my ex-boyfriends bed and wrote CHEATER and LOSER in spray paint on his car....Well he deserved it...he sleept with my 'best friend'....And with her...well let's just say its going to be a while till her lovley, beautiful hair (that btw EVERYONE wanted) is going to be back to its fantasic beautiful self.....
ImageImage
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:23 am

I confess that I'm not as great as alot of you think I am. I've done some pretty bad things and I really don't deserev what I've got right now. There are so many people out there in poverty, who deserve a much better life. I should be the one out there.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:29 am

KyleBenoit wrote:I confess that I'm not as great as alot of you think I am. I've done some pretty bad things and I really don't deserev what I've got right now. There are so many people out there in poverty, who deserve a much better life. I should be the one out there.

Huhuh, you deserve what you have. We all do bad things, some worse than others. I've done some truely horrible things that I won't talk about with anyone except God. :oops: I often feel like I don't deserve the good things I have.

But if you didn't deserve it, God wouldn't have given it to you in the first place. You deserve everything you have, believe me. 8)

ANd the poor people, they will get their reward when the time comes. There's a line in the Bible about it, but I forgot what it is. :oops:
spiritualsuicide

Postby spiritualsuicide » Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:53 pm

[quote="windigo21":451e1]I confess that whenever I get caught trespassing, I pretend I don't speak a word of English.[/quote:451e1]
When I get caught in the train without a ticket or something, i just start talking in this ghetto-style english that the german conducters don't understand a word of. Usually they just walk away after a few minutes because they get sick of me blabbering in a language they hardly understand.
Merry f*cking Christmas!
JesusComplex

Postby JesusComplex » Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:08 pm

triplemultiplex wrote:
debris wrote:My confession is that whenever I drive in my car, I'm usually too interested in what I'm listening to to payattetion to the road infront of me. I almost his a family of deer the other night after work.

Dude, you could be scanning the road like the friggin' Terminator robot and still have to jam on the brakes to avoid deer. Here in Wisconsin, white-tailed deer are the most dangerous animal out there. More people die because of deer than all the bears, wolves and mercury-tainted fish combined... times 10. Actually, that's probably true for all of North America. Even if you add in sharks, cougers, mad cow disease, bird flu, SARS, Alaskan King Crab fishing, snakes of all kinds, killer bees and fire ants. You worry about all that sh*t and then it's Bambi that comes flying through your windshield, showering your face with glass, blinding you for the rest of your life and killing your child with an antler to the throat.

:lol: That made me laugh. We've had to avoid a few deer in my life.

The firs thing people say when you tell them you hit a deer is "Oh my God, you killed Bambi?" :lol:

I confess that I like Spinach.
JesusComplex is a girl *rawr*
ghost42

Postby ghost42 » Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:18 pm

I confess that I like a song from New kids on the block 0o (Step by Step)
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:27 pm

KyleBenoit wrote:I confess that I'm not as great as alot of you think I am. I've done some pretty bad things and I really don't deserev what I've got right now. There are so many people out there in poverty, who deserve a much better life. I should be the one out there.

Don't be so hard on yourself, You don't deserve that.

I confess that I have a habit of singing really loud when I am home alone. (Like right now, I skipped school, which leads me to my next confession...)

Oh, also, I confess that I have OCD and it drives me crazy but its like I can't control it and it drives me insane! (they should make a South park episode where one of the boys gets OCD)
ghost42

Postby ghost42 » Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:52 pm

What means OCD?

Return to “Hot Topics”