crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:19 pm

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:
I confess that I just wasted an entire day. :oops:

I can confess to that as well.
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:29 pm

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:
KyleBenoit wrote:I confess that I'm not as great as alot of you think I am. I've done some pretty bad things and I really don't deserev what I've got right now. There are so many people out there in poverty, who deserve a much better life. I should be the one out there.

Huhuh, you deserve what you have. We all do bad things, some worse than others. I've done some truely horrible things that I won't talk about with anyone except God. :oops: I often feel like I don't deserve the good things I have.

But if you didn't deserve it, God wouldn't have given it to you in the first place. You deserve everything you have, believe me. 8)

ANd the poor people, they will get their reward when the time comes. There's a line in the Bible about it, but I forgot what it is. :oops:

That's true. I've probably done some things that some of you wouldn't believe... Like crazyQH said, don't be so hard on yourself. We've all done something that leaves us feeling like crap at one point or another.

I'll confess that I think I've got a crush in someone on the BBS, and some of you who think you know who it is may be very wrong. :oops:
I *Heart* You.
terrance&philliparesw

Postby terrance&philliparesw » Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:25 am

I've been bored as f*ck the past couple of days, because I've been stuck at home alone with the flu, cut off from outside world and most of my resources.

I confess, that today I was so bored that I actually did housework... without being screamed at by my parents to do it; (which is usually the case when it comes to cleaning up.) Yep, I washed up, cleaned my room, sorted out my DVD's and CD's, cleaned my bathroom and vacuumed. The sad thing is, is that I actually enjoyed it.

Oh man, I'm hoping this abnormal behaviour is caused by the deliriousness of having the flu.
__Chaste
ImageSEX!Image
Agaath95

Postby Agaath95 » Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:42 pm

I confess that I don't know what love is. I'm seventeen for god's sake!
Grizim

Postby Grizim » Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:43 pm

bugzbunnie6 wrote:I'll confess that I think I've got a crush in someone on the BBS, and some of you who think you know who it is may be very wrong. :oops:

Ah I confess that I'm an assh*le. Since I admit that I'm an assh*le, I guess I can say that no one gives a sh*t who you have a "crush" on because it's the internet and internet crushes are depressing and a bit creepy if you ask me. And, the people who have the crushes are ten times worse. Go outside and find a real crush, eh?
As enjoyable as abuse.
Debris

Postby Debris » Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:25 am

I confess that I'm not a 100% sure which day my mother's birthday is on. Though I've cornered it to one of two dates.
I Need Contact

And let us dream now the impossible dream of a math professor.

"I don't get anything from anywhere. I know. " - NAFB
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:36 am

Oh, also, I confess that I have OCD and it drives me crazy but its like I can't control it and it drives me insane! (they should make a South park episode where one of the boys gets OCD)

So do I. Goes along with Aspergers Syndrome. Package deal.
Stan and Kyle :)
Delition

Postby Delition » Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:36 am

Don't feel bad, Debris, I can't remember my mom's birthday either. And the only reason I know my dad's is because his is the same day as my girlfriend's.

Anyways, I confess that I make an ass out of myself at least once a day. If I don't make an ass out of myself in a day it's probably because I sat at home and played video games all day.
Debris

Postby Debris » Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:57 am

To be honest I don't feel too bad about it, cause Mother's Day is right around the time when her birthday is, so I usually combine the two and save alittle.

As for makin an ass of one's self, I'm good for once every 3 months; but these are usually big f*ck ups. For instance, once at school, I figured I'd be 'funny' and take the bottom casing off a computer's mouse, making it useless, and anouying the user. Well this was easy enough, but I had to think of a place to hide it. So, being the genius I was, I took this little plastic ring and placed it in the cd tray, and closed it up. They open it, they find it, they get more annoyed. Well I tried opening it and stuck it was. The computer became boarder line useless for the remainder of the day, and I was in charge of fixing it and so forth. Nothing too big, but it still left a 'grey' taste in my mouth.

Oh, and one time I backed my parents vehicle into a friends house. Only left a dent in both objects though. That friend was with me in the car, so that was fun too. My parents still don't know about it, and we no longer have the vehicle.
I Need Contact

And let us dream now the impossible dream of a math professor.

"I don't get anything from anywhere. I know. " - NAFB
DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:10 am

I confess that Fiddy is a dick.
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
Grizim

Postby Grizim » Mon May 01, 2006 8:52 pm

Yeah guys OCD f*cking sucks, especially when you're little. I had to go to a guidance counselor for it when I was ten.
As enjoyable as abuse.
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Tue May 02, 2006 12:46 am

Grizim wrote:Yeah guys OCD f*cki][/i]ucking sucks, especially when you're little. I had to go to a guidance counselor for it when I was ten.

Yes, it does. The thing that drives me crazy is that I have the power to control it but I just can't. As hard as I try, I can't, and sometimes I will get all stressed over something that I just repeat to myself in my head and I can't stop. I haven't tried counseling, but I really don't want to have to do that.
DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Tue May 02, 2006 12:54 am

I confess that this is a confession.
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Tue May 02, 2006 2:05 am

DarkDucky wrote:I confess that this is a confession.

I confess that was such a dick thing to say.
Setting the standard since 1852

Return to “Hot Topics”