Confessions

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Sat May 27, 2006 12:40 am

Forgive me Satan for I have sinned. I really hate Catholics but I pretend I don't. And Ialso didn't make that Jack Sparrow sig. I just found it on some site and stuff. I don't even have photoshop and no one wants to make me a sig because I'm ugly! :cry: And I also show no sympathy to Katrina victims. They deserved it.

May the truth set me freeeeeee!
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
T&Paresweetsupersweet

Postby T&Paresweetsupersweet » Sat May 27, 2006 7:10 am

ill confess that i dont have any sympathy for them ethier!!! and that im addicted to every drug under the sun and somethings that arent even drugs like CATNIP!!!!!!!
First sig made w/ pirated Photoshop. Yay piracy!
Good at Photoshop or GIMP? Click Here!
Agaath95

Postby Agaath95 » Sat May 27, 2006 11:10 am

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:
Magnum Innominandum wrote:I confess that I have Asperger’s Syndrome and possess many secondary traits that point towards schizophrenia. Unfortunately (?), the chances of being diagnosed and treated for the latter are slim to nil due to the fact that many of the symptoms of schizophrenia coincide with those of Asperger’s.

Guh, so there are others. I have PDD, a problem that is almost identical to Aspberger's. :oops:

There are lot more people on here with similar disorders than I thought. I have pdd-nos (pervasive development disorder - not otherwise specified), lots of people get this diagnosis because they don't fall in other categories. There are people with pdd-nos who'll never be able to live on their own, but I'm doing just fine apart from some social problems.

Confession: I hardly ever tell other people that I have pdd-nos, because I'm afraid that they will treat me differently. But since I'm not going to meet any of you in real life, I don't really mind.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sat May 27, 2006 12:36 pm

Agaath95 wrote:
Stovepipe_Jam wrote:
Magnum Innominandum wrote:I confess that I have Asperger’s Syndrome and possess many secondary traits that point towards schizophrenia. Unfortunately (?), the chances of being diagnosed and treated for the latter are slim to nil due to the fact that many of the symptoms of schizophrenia coincide with those of Asperger’s.

Guh, so there are others. I have PDD, a problem that is almost identical to Aspberger's. :oops:

There are lot more people on here with similar disorders than I thought.

I know. I'm Dyslexic myself, and due to the background of the forum I usually need to hold a coloured transclusent card up to the screen so I can see what's been wrote. I also have MAS (Minimal Attention Span) Which isn't that common, but still quite f*cked up. If I have to do something but I don't feel like doing it then it just doesn't get done as my brain shuts down whenever I try to do it.

It's getting a lot better nowdays, as I'm doing a lot more homework and coursework than usual.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
The_Paper_Boy

Postby The_Paper_Boy » Sun May 28, 2006 11:43 am

I confess that when I'm sad or depressed I sometimes listen to Christmas songs to cheer me up. :lol:
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sun May 28, 2006 11:48 am

I confess that lately I have acted like a total prick to everyone who really cared about me, and I didn't even care until now.

I also confess that I helped Fiddy destroy TBS, although in all fairness Kanichiwa/Butters told me I could do so because he was going to delete it anyway. But I still feel bad.

Thirdly, I confess that I have been a huge assh*le to Kanichiwa, who is one of the few people who actually cares about me. :(
matts_diva_bitch

Postby matts_diva_bitch » Sun May 28, 2006 11:52 am

I confess there is one person on the BBS of whom i really considered a friend. I really liked this person. He was pretty much my best friend on BBS

Now i want him out of my life (even thought we havent met in real life)

My confession.
ImageImage
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sun May 28, 2006 11:53 am

matts_diva_bitch wrote:I confess there is one person on the BBS of whom i really considered a friend. I really liked this person. He was pretty much my best friend on BBS

Now i want him out of my life (even thought we havent met in real life)

My confession.

:( I confess that I overreacted to something MDB wrote and said something I would rather not have. :cry:
matts_diva_bitch

Postby matts_diva_bitch » Sun May 28, 2006 11:59 am

I confess that because im pregnant my emotions are totally out of wack and i take little things too far and cry easily. Also i confess im not in the mood for your sh*t SJ.

An one more thing f*ckhead YOU FORGOT TO APOLOGIZE TO ME FOR BEING A DICKHEAD
Not that it would matter because i wouldnt forgive you.
Last edited by matts_diva_bitch on Sun May 28, 2006 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Phillip Pirrup

Postby Phillip Pirrup » Sun May 28, 2006 12:06 pm

I confess something. I was lying this entire time. I was the one who put the baby's food, in the baby's lung. Plus, i got proof that the egg is before the chicken.
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Sun May 28, 2006 12:53 pm

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:Thirdly, I confess that I have been a huge assh*le to Kanichiwa, who is one of the few people who actually cares about me.

I confess he deserves it.
Setting the standard since 1852
matts_diva_bitch

Postby matts_diva_bitch » Sun May 28, 2006 12:55 pm

I confess that i totally agree with fiddy

ALL HEIL DA FIDDY! :shock:
ImageImage
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sun May 28, 2006 12:57 pm

I confess I have a new found obsession for the old cartoon Peanuts. =P

Heh it brings back a lot of memories of being 7.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
The_Paper_Boy

Postby The_Paper_Boy » Sun May 28, 2006 12:57 pm

I confess that if Kanichiwa is making another forum, he should think of a different name.

I confess that I am downloading some music.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sun May 28, 2006 12:58 pm

Jay C wrote:I confess I have a new found obsession for the old cartoon Peanuts. =P

Heh it brings back a lot of memories of being 7.

=P

I confess that I just stole =P from Jay C. :lol:

Return to “Hot Topics”