Confessions

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

RacheyraE

Postby RacheyraE » Thu Apr 14, 2005 8:44 pm

deadcheff-- God damn...

(sorry we don't have more "interesting" confessions such as yours...)
cartman!@#

Postby cartman!@# » Thu Apr 14, 2005 8:48 pm

stole from the mifia :shock: ...sorry but dont believe

sorry my confessions are embrassing i might post them at my forum but over here too much people read them lol
OMG! PRESS CTRL+W LOL!
all_good_names_are_taken

Postby all_good_names_are_taken » Thu Apr 14, 2005 9:04 pm

I can't stand it any longer, I have to confess!
I've made my computer pwn even more!
Yes, it's true. I've installed both SpeedFan AND Samurize.
I also discovered an error with the heat sink for the CPU, I corrected it and now it runs even cooler. Not only that, I have increased the airflow through the chassis as well...

http://www.samurize.com

8) All right! :P
Whatever!
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Fri Apr 15, 2005 12:54 am

deadcheff wrote:for my confessions... i hope noone i know reads this... i smoke weed every day, i do ice everyday, ive slept with my best friends gf and with his mom, ive slept with my brother gf and his xgf, ive slept with my little sisters best friend i did 3 hits of lsd32 at the subliminal verses tour in march... ive slept with one of my moms best friends... (snipped)

So in summary:

What eva, what eva, I room with twelve gangs! And we only commit hate crimes! I do what I want!

:roll: :roll: :roll:

You read it! You can't unread it!
No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Fri Apr 15, 2005 3:39 am

triplemultiplex wrote:
deadcheff wrote:for my confessions... i hope noone i know reads this... i smoke weed every day, i do ice everyday, ive slept with my best friends gf and with his mom, ive slept with my brother gf and his xgf, ive slept with my little sisters best friend i did 3 hits of lsd32 at the subliminal verses tour in march... ive slept with one of my moms best friends... (snipped)

So in summary:

What eva, what eva, I room with twelve gangs! And we only commit hate crimes! I do what I want!

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Haha!

Okay, you sound like one of the guys who can go on Maury. Lame. Why, might I ask, have you slept with so many people? Are you a sex addict of something? And your sister's best friend?! :lol: You're gross.

I admit to having an online journal now!! :D I know I HATE them, but it keeps me centered in our disgusting crap hole we call school. 8)
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
Shifter191

Postby Shifter191 » Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:18 pm

i actually saw the specific maury episode that they based that south park episode on...it was funy as hell....that fat girl in the pink...she really was saying WHATEVA....it was great and she was so pissed.....haha, i was laughing my ass off.
"Body like a Stone, Mind like a MeatLoaf"
deadcheff

Postby deadcheff » Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:17 pm

cartman!@# wrote:stole from the mifia

ahha believe it or not i dont give a sh*t i didnt steal from the mafia u dipshit, MEXICAN mafia it isnt so great so dont even contend with trying to know how i live my life. btw yes im addicted to sex u say nasty? so f*ck you lol i dont have any std's. yes my little sisters best friend little sister 16 her friend (17) big sh*t it not that big of a deal with her my lil sis gives 20 sh*ts less who i f*ck but my lil brother might get a lil pissed off if he read this... but my friend doesnt know and hopefully never know.. btw if anyone here knows anyone from mm TELL MARIO I SAID f*ck YOU WETBACK! tats all thx :)
CHEF IS A PIMP HE OWNS SOUTH PARK!!!

Igi-Nu Do-A-Hul Igi-Se-Zid-Gin
RacheyraE

Postby RacheyraE » Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:24 pm

deadcheff wrote:
cartman!@# wrote:stole from the mifia

ahha believe it or not i dont give a sh*t i didnt steal from the mafia u dipshit, MEXICAN mafia it isnt so great so dont even contend with trying to know how i live my life. btw yes im addicted to sex u say nasty? so f*ck you lol i dont have any std's. yes my little sisters best friend little sister 16 her friend (17) big sh*t it not that big of a deal with her my lil sis gives 20 sh*ts less who i f*ck but my lil brother might get a lil pissed off if he read this... but my friend doesnt know and hopefully never know.. btw if anyone here knows anyone from mm TELL MARIO I SAID f*ck YOU WETBACK! tats all thx :)

No offense... but you are really f*cked up and I don't believe half the stuff you say. :roll:
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:09 pm

deadcheff wrote:ahha believe it or not i dont give a sh*t i didnt steal from the mafia u dipshit, MEXICAN mafia it isnt so great so dont even contend with trying to know how i live my life. btw yes im addicted to sex u say nasty? so f*ck you lol i dont have any std's. yes my little sisters best friend little sister 16 her friend (17) big sh*t it not that big of a deal with her my lil sis gives 20 sh*ts less who i f*ck but my lil brother might get a lil pissed off if he read this... but my friend doesnt know and hopefully never know.. btw if anyone here knows anyone from mm TELL MARIO I SAID f*ck YOU WETBACK! tats all thx :)

You sir, are a sorry excuse for a human being.

You read it! You can't unread it!
No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:10 pm

deadcheff wrote:ahha believe it or not i dont give a sh*t i didnt steal from the mafia u dipshit, MEXICAN mafia it isnt so great so dont even contend with trying to know how i live my life. btw yes im addicted to sex u say nasty? so f*ck you lol i dont have any std's. yes my little sisters best friend little sister 16 her friend (17) big sh*t it not that big of a deal with her my lil sis gives 20 sh*ts less who i f*ck but my lil brother might get a lil pissed off if he read this... but my friend doesnt know and hopefully never know.. btw if anyone here knows anyone from mm TELL MARIO I SAID f*ck YOU WETBACK! tats all thx :)

What eva! What eva! I'm a teen molesting sex addict! I doo what I waunt! What eva! Forget y'all!

I used to steal pretzels and pistachios from the bulk section at the grocery store. :o I thought they were free!
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
Kennys_Angel

Postby Kennys_Angel » Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:14 pm

I confess that I think that deadcheff is a liar and is making stuff up. And that he's going to need therapy soon.
Alesha is currently retired from BBS. Have fun y'all.

Alesha (L) Victor
No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:50 pm

Shifter191 wrote:i actually saw the specific maury episode that they based that south park episode on...it was funy as hell....that fat girl in the pink...she really was saying WHATEVA....it was great and she was so pissed.....haha, i was laughing my ass off.

Really? That's awesome! I love 601! I should download it...

I confess to giving to site out to my friend at school! :o DON'T WORRY - I'm coaching him so he doesn't f*ck up.
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
Olivia42

Postby Olivia42 » Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:31 pm

"Whateva, I digitally put Jabba the Hutt into the original Star Wars movie. I do what I want."

Actually, I lead such a boring life, sitting around posting on message boards instead of doing anything constructive is just about the worst thing I do.

Except underage drinking, of course. But hey, I'm in college.
Last edited by Olivia42 on Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Sat Apr 16, 2005 11:49 pm

Okay, this is the bitching part of the thread.

My parents are fighting, and tomorrow's my dad's birthday. My brother and I have to make supper tonight, but I want to call ILKM. :? Oh well. I have my Season 4. :D
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
SP109

Postby SP109 » Sun Apr 17, 2005 12:02 am

I not only have a livejournal but I have a MySpace as well. Ugh.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/up_the_velour

http://www.myspace.com/sp109

Return to “Hot Topics”