Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Unassumption

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby Unassumption » Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:17 am

May I be the first to hate on youtube switching my channel design? It doesn't annoy me that much anymore, they give me a service for free and so I can't complain too much.

My ball-less inability to talk directly about contraversial topics pisses me off - the next paragraph is 'inspired by' the democrat's response to Republicans anti-contraception efforts, which also piss me off for reasons too 'commonly known' to mention. When my arguments are so 'mainstream' everyone knows them makes me not want to say them!

When an issue that effects everyone is taken and turned into something divisive pisses me off; the left has a habit of taking the welfare state and saying it's a 'minority rights issue.' Putting 'villains' and 'victims' in issues that are more grey than that pisses me off, especially if we want the support or votes of members of the 'villains' group, especially if many of the 'victims' are also villains. When one group ignores the problems of another group. When one group being bad induces ANOTHER group to be bad. The idea that you can't have an oppinion on an issue unless you've directly experienced it. The idea that only the most effected person counts in an issue.

Al Jazera comments saying terrorists killing british engineers were heros. It makes me realize that every group I belong to is subject to the spotlight fallacy as much as Muslims; the crazy folk are the ones people will see, and they'll associate me with them! It pisses me off for falling for it, at least temporarilly.

The comment that most pissed me off was a guy saying "death comes to us all" so maybe the terrorists ('freedom fighters' as he called them but f*ck that) were doing the victims a favor. I KNOW FOR A FACT he wouldn't accept that logic if I murdered his loved ones, so why does he pretend to accept it? Maybe he really does believe it! Either way it pisses me off - this is just an example of people who use arguments I know they wouldn't accept more generally or applied to them.

People who are SO obviously wrong and seemingly proud of it that I don't know how to respond to them. Critics of the selfish gene who say things disproved if they read chapter 1, the prologue, blurb or the contents page, not just the title, as a big example. This is a subset of how to deal with people who say things that are so obviously false it knocks the words out the lungs.

When i find something that would've made my work a lot easier after i finish that task pisses me off.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:10 am

Multiple things. I've got a new router. I can't set it up because I can't figure out how to disable ...dhcp? (or whatever the hell it was i needed to do) on my cable modem. And now I can't find the manual and install CD for the new router because there's such a God damned mess of bills and random paperwork and empty cereal bowls, plates, and other food containers that Dad's piled up all over the place in there.

I knew I should've put all that sh*t back in the box.
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:37 pm

I am pissed off by this almost as much as Cenk is.
Barack_Obama

Postby Barack_Obama » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:40 pm

Mamont wrote:I am pissed off by this almost as much as Cenk is.

You know what doesn't piss me off? Knowing that you watch TYT. f*ck yeah.
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:47 pm

TYT army is TOO STRONG! My inability to find their soundboard online and diminishing soundboard use piss me off :(

Bad phone reception coupled with the phone 'resetting' to the front page so i have to go all the way through the menues to find the person i was trying to call if the call doesn't work and can't just redial automatically, pisses me off.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:33 am

Those damn bugs that look like giant mosquitoes without the proboscis. There's 'bouta thousan' of them summitches all around the light in the front, so every time I open the door, a bunch of them get it.
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:04 am

Something's wrong with TV.com! I keep trying to go to its website, but the loading takes forever! Even though the Down for Everyone or Just Me website says TV.com is up, the website is STILL down for maintenance! When will TV.com be back up?! :(
Still the same as it ever was.
stanmarsh14

Postby stanmarsh14 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:05 pm

Wondering why I have not got this years water bill yet (Mom is the same for her place), so looks up the accounts on Severn Trent's website......

Mum's is around £260 for the year for her bungalow all in (£100 cheaper than her old place, yet that was much smaller), my flat though less than a mile away..... £430!!!

How in god's f*ck is that right??? :evil:
stanmarsh14

Postby stanmarsh14 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:45 pm

Also pissed off in that I have just torn a massive hole in the crotch of my jeans, and my bollocks are 1/2 hanging out :evil:
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:08 am

I dripped sandwich juice on my new green Jerry Garcia tie, and I tore some holes in the sleeve of my oldest and most favorite white button-up shirt, which I just last night managed to get all of the stains out of the collar and sleeves on.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:47 am

TYT telling me thisabout chicken, while I'm eating chicken.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:15 am

rawr, i'm a chicken.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:35 am

When you're talking to someone and they ignore you.
Can't we all just get along?
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:37 am

I am not looking at that link, cause I am making chicken alfredo for dinner tomorrow night, and I don't wanna ruin it for myself...

Something pissed me off tonight..Someone has been bugging me for a ride, on Monday, when it is not a good time for me.They called me at work last Monday, and that was one of the nights when I am not off work til 10...It is the same schedule for me every Monday, but this person was still hinting for a ride home this coming Monday, even though they know I work. Til 10, and it is an 8 hour day for me. And, the place they want a ride back home from is a little town 45 minutes away.So, that would be 45 minutes to drive there, and 45 minutes to drive back, at around 10 pm, after 4 eight hour work days in a row..This person even said they would drive my car back for me if I was tired..f*ck no, I don't let anyone drive my car. I pretty much said no, and gave 3 really good reasons why..Then, I changed the subject, asked her how she was doing..Then, she said she had to go, and try to find another ride, and it would take all weekend for her to find a ride..Let me ask everyone something, how does this situation sound to you? What would you think if you were in that same situation? See why I am pissed?
Thunderhorse

Postby Thunderhorse » Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:06 pm

M00ndragon69 wrote:Let me ask everyone something, how does this situation sound to you? What would you think if you were in that same situation? See why I am pissed?

I would've done the same thing. I take it the person who wanted a ride doesn't have a job, or else they would understand how tiring work can be. I used to be the same way when I didn't have a job, but now I understand why my Dad was always so tired.

As for what's pissing me off, the usual girl troubles, but I know I should've seen it coming so I'm not so much pissed as I am disappointed.

Return to “Hot Topics”