Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Unassumption

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby Unassumption » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:44 am

The idea that if something isn't bad, it must be good, or vice versa.
Time limits.
People who act like there's a correct way to pronounce a word. Even worse, those who think saying there's a right way to say something is BS but rant about how words they know the meaning of are spelled.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:00 pm

My posts and game app posts keep disappearing from the Facebook homepage and the game app posts filter even though I posted them. Even worse, it's all because of a glitch that ALWAYS prevents me from seeing anymore of my new posts on the homepage, even though I can still see them on my Timeline! This stinks! :cartmancry:
Still the same as it ever was.
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:53 pm

That timeline sucks. I don't want the world to know that I left/got laid off of my job, but unless I wanted to totally delete my job off of facebook...it stays there...I cannot hide it!! :x
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:53 am

So delete it.
Can't we all just get along?
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:47 am

People whose bitching and moaning about first-world problems are eligible for honorable mentions on whitewhine.com.

i.e. People complaining about Facebook's Timeline.

Suck. It. The Fuck. Up.
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:04 am

What sand is up your vagina? :?

It's not like the biggest thing in the world to complain about...I was just agreeing with her. I've grown accustomed to it (I've had it for about 2 months now or so) and it's not the worst thing in the world Facebook could have done. But that doesn't mean I still wish they had left it alone, but I adapt and deal.

There's a lot more I could complain about. Unemployment sucks. So does not having a girlfriend. So does not having Cable Television. So does not having a lot of money and having to struggle to even set up a weekend vacation. But life throws me curveballs and I have to adapt. Yes, they may suck...but you don't see me bitching about every little f*ckin detail and going around like a depressed dick because "I couldn't hit a homerun in gym class today" (I f*ckin hate jocks btw!!)

Just let me post in peace? Ok. You don't have to respond if you don't like it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ex1epr0: Maybe you didn't understand. I tried to. But somehow if I was to delete it, I would have to delete the employment record that I was there at all, and I don't want to do that (at this time). The new Facebook feature somehow doesn't allow you to delete things like when you leave or enter jobs, colleges, new homes or anything like that because it is deemed "major events" in your timeline. I don't know why but you cannot delete them unless you delete the employment :evil:
Last edited by mo303564 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:09 am

mo303564 wrote:It's not like the biggest thing in the world to complain about...

Apparently it is. You are probably the 20th person I've heard complaining about Timeline in the past three days alone. It doesn't fuckin' stop. The fact that people bitch and moan about this shit non-stop is mind-numbing. Fucking enough, already. You'd think it's the end of the god damn world. Why doesn't everybody just stop using Facebook if they're going to cry about it?
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:08 am

Everyone I know hates Facebook's timeline.I don't like it either, and the fact that they don't seem to be doing anything after all that negative input sucks...When a large majority of people who use something like Facebook hate that kind of feature, shouldn't they change it? Shouldn't a company care about the opinions of the people who use their products or services?
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:27 am

If Facebook doesn't think it needs to care about it's customers, it should look at how popular Myspace was.
Youtube's constant changes and refusal to listen to the users pisses me off too, only more-so as there's less competition now Google is backing them.

"first world problems" are still problems. People who bitch about other people bitching piss me off. Since there's ALWAYS someone worse off than you; logic that implies people shouldn't complain about their situation if someone else has things worse than you do would preclude any complaint; seems to lead to "there are no Poor people in America". That even rich people have problems pisses me off.

People who think building Pyramids or other useless displays of power shows a culture is superior. It shows some positive things (the culture can afford to waste the work and resources on it and the king has the power to command it) but that doesn't make it less of a waste.

People who refuse to accept a descriptor with an implied value component, on the grounds the value component doesn't apply, even if the description does; i.e. refusing to accept a society that uses stone tools only and hasn't discovered metal smelting is 'stone age' (a bad thing?) because it's people know math (a good thing?).

Just because a lot of effort went into something (like a pyramid) doesn't mean it was worthwhile! Just because something costs a lot, doesn't mean it's worth the price! Whenever folk act like the cost is a good thing in itself, that pisses me off.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:45 pm

That f*ckin Maryland Woman who 'claimed' she won the Mega Millions last week...YOU DIDN'T WIN!!! :evil:

Background: A divorced black bitch...has seven children....and works at McDonalds CLAIMS she won the money. She's gone out on all the media outlets immediately saying she won. But there was skepticism from the start.

A) 2 other McDonald's employees claim that she was part of a "pool" with them, and if she truly has the ticket, then they have part of that money...but she claims that she brought that Individual ticket "Seperate" :roll:

B) When the media caught this story they went to her asking to see the ticket, she refused for them to see and instead say she was HIDING it in a secure location at ....the MCDONALDS!! :shock:

C) two days ago, she suddenly became all scared and frantic of all the media attention saying that she didn't know what to do and that this was all "too much". For anyone who did win the lottery, it would be. HOWEVER, if she really DID win...for showing her own f*ckin face parading on national television, it's her godamn fault and I have no pitty.

D) last night/today, she was interviewed again...crying. Now she has said..SHE LOST THE TICKET!?! :timmy:

She never won! All this bitch wanted was attention because she saw the news, someone won in her area and it was good f*ckin idea in her book (she's divorced/7 children, house is probably in foreclosure....people can help her!!) So she ran to the media in a cry of praise and help. I hope the media continues to make a fool out of herself.

If you look in the dictionary and look up the word "heartless, stupid bitch" you will find her picture. :| :cartmansopissedrightnow:
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:41 pm

Kieth Olberman's tantrums
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Peg

Postby Peg » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:35 pm

Niels0827 wrote:People whose bitching and moaning about first-world problems are eligible for honorable mentions on whitewhine.com.
Says the person who's complaining about sweet gum trees on facebook.
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:57 pm

The priest on the loudspeakers is at it again. Even with the windows closed and heavy rain he's too loud.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:49 pm

"Free schools" - private schools in the UK that are given state funding. Many are funded by religions and don't teach science - including cults like the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi.

Miscaraiges of justice where the police direct witnesses and courts don't show all the evidence. When cases are not reviewed and appeals not heard even when the evidence is clearly lacking.

Anyone who pressures a scientific journal to reject or withdraw papers on political grounds; the journal of forensic science was recently pressured to withdraw a paper suggesting certain kinds of evidence aren't as solid as they are presented in court, and it was forced to be withdrawn.

Amount of money being spent on the Olympics

People who comment on a video a guy i've watched on youtube for some time made, asking for donations to take his daughter (who has 3 times returning cancer) on holiday before she dies. Weather they want to make it political saying Americans are soft for finding cancer a problem, accuse him of e-begging and say he should get a job, or call cancer "a first world problem." f*ck them all. f*ck me for not having money to donate .__.

People who call Greeks "lazy" for opposing welfare cuts - when they work far longer hours than the average American or English person. It's like calling Mexicans lazy.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:11 pm

Self-centered people who seem to think everything others do is for them or to them.

Return to “Hot Topics”