Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

M00ndragon69

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sat May 12, 2012 5:30 am

LOL..Whatever..I didn't know you know me so well, since all we do is bitch at eachother on this board. Didn't know you can read minds too..That is if you last post was meant for me, like it really seems like it is. Anyway, yes, I am aware of my own problems, and some of them are very personal..Things I am not about to talk about online. If I say something about someone else's problems, it is truthfully not because I am avoiding my own..It is more like I am thinking about the sh*t I have to deal with, and the sh*t certain people I am close to have to deal with..And then I am looking at what someone like you complains about every day, and truthfully, I am thinking " What a whiny little bitch". And yes, I know sometimes things I say get me into trouble with people..Because when I can be, I am honest, and sometimes people don't like hearing the truth.

And, actually I don't see much difference between always complaining and hating what people do,and hating the people themselves.When someone is always annoyed with the things people say and do, and always complaining about them, usually they end up hating them. As I have seen before, usually when someone is always complaining about someone, their tolerance of them is gone.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat May 12, 2012 5:46 am

He's become the curmudgeon here. :lol:
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
CartmansWhore

Postby CartmansWhore » Sat May 12, 2012 7:16 am

This is hilarious :lol:
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sat May 12, 2012 4:16 pm

m00ndragon makes me yawn. Your actions speak louder than my words, I'll let you dig your own hole.
Just because you can't disagree with someone without hating them, doesn't mean it's impossible. Whatever, this bored me years ago.

Liberals like THISwho make people become conservatives. Also England not having a parliment while Scottland does.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Tue May 15, 2012 3:29 pm

I am currently pissed off at my mother... :evil:

We are going through consolidation loans for my student college aid. She was trying to get me to sign up for some Obama sh*t that I don't qualify for (I knew I didn't!). So then she told me about the process, which she is kinda right about....but she also didn't give me the proper information...so today I had to call like 5 different places which gave me the f*ckin reach around until someone finally decided to give me some paperwork.

Hopefully that stuff will come soon. God this family has a f*ckin listening problem :x

---- I am also pissed off at companies who first decide to give you an interview, then either cancel and have to reschedule, and then decide the next minute either not to call you back or put you into a corner. I might have a full-time job interview now on Thursday (was to have one later TODAY) but that's in limbo...might be next week. Might now not happen at all. God this sucks!! :(
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Tue May 15, 2012 4:09 pm

That it's hard to complain about things when you have to without getting people in trouble. Someone gave me the wrong exam paper, and I had to complain to get the right one, then said I didn't have as much time as I did, and had to complain to get enough time. I didn't want the person to get in trouble but am afraid they are =/
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
stanmarsh14

Postby stanmarsh14 » Thu May 17, 2012 11:18 pm

Fire Alarms, and the stupid FCUK heads who thought it would be a great idea to fit a photocell type detector right next to the bathroom.

Even worse when said Fire Alarm is linked in to the main apartment complex monitoring unit which auto dials for the Fire Services when it goes off.

So here is me about ready to hit the shower this morning, bathroom door open 3 seconds max, trips the dam sensor, so here is me 1/2 jack bollock naked scrambling for the phone to call the Fire Service to get em to back off, and another call to my landlord to tear em a new one YET AGAIN, and for them to send a tec from the monitoring company up in Leeds, West Yorkshire (I'm right down near East Midlands airport), to reset the dam thing :x
shitbuttassfuck

Postby shitbuttassfuck » Sat May 19, 2012 6:55 am

im pissed that every form of media is hiding Ron Paul. How the hell is america ever supposed to move forward... Its a douche, a turd, and ron paul.
vote ron paul or die bitch
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:13 am

There not being any milk in the fridge when I wanna have my late-night snack!!! 98% of my snacks need milk to drink it with!
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:34 pm

People who insist they know enough about something that's broken (i.e. computers) to fix it without help; especially when I know enough to help them.

People telling me to do something, while I'm doing it, as if i can do it any faster.
People who try to emotionally blackmail me.

The voices of people who are pissed off make me pissed off - like a contagious disease! My brain gets aggressive when people nearby are aggressive. Especially funny if they're agressive for no good reason!

The milk being off when i want coffee, because they deliver it at like 7 am when I'm usually asleep.

People who exaggerate how hard the life of people who have it good is, such as the "rich parents don't have time for their kids" trope, or "royalty can't live like normal people" sh*t . People who insist the well-off don't have real problems piss me off too; cancer don't care how much is in your purse for instance. Balance, where are you?

Oh, and facebook timeline (trollface) and lag.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:09 am

When a music video on YouTube says high quality but I hear the heavy mp3 compression. Every time drummer hits a cimbal, it hurts my ears. :x

EDIT It also pisses me off when Megadeth gets rocks thorwn at them in my country. It makes us look like redneck barbarians, which we are.
Dave Mustaine deserved it for being the biggest douche in heavy metal, but still.
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:26 pm

POP-UP ADS!!! :cartmanangry: :cartmansopissedrightnow:

I go to this site, first thing I see is an ad for Adidas body wash!! :shock: I go to read a local news story online...and this stupid thing provided by "Zinc" is on the side. Well after a while it decides to BLOCK part of what you are reading until you try to X it out...then it opens up a NEW WINDOW where my dumbass spammers go off saying "Stay away!!" :roll:

Another local newspaper is LIMITING you to 3 articles per day to read. If you want more you have to PAY for them via subscription...pissing me off! I understand why they are doing it, but the internet is beginning to turn into a place where sooner or later, nothing will be free and we'll all have to shovel out more just to enjoy things such as this!! (also see YouTube and all their dumbass 'wait 5 seconds you must see this hahaha!!' ads) :cry: :assface:

Finally, politics is pissing me off. All I heard on tuesday was how bad Scott Walker was for Wisconsin...while most of the rest of the nation is like "WHO THE HELL IS SCOTT WALKER!?!" :timmy:

Look, I'm not stupid. I know what happened. But to all this political asshit drama that happened over the past few weeks....what a waste of taxpayers money!! I could have told people that he wouldn't have been voted out (people hate polls, but for the most part...they are pretty accurate) In some sense of the word of whether or not he should have been removed...people, he did NOTHING WRONG!! I mean if he had a sex scandal or something, sure that would be one thing....but standing up for something just because it could eventually lead to political suicide is not an act of treason. It's just an act of stupidity. I'm not happy he wasn't voted out...but again, next time get a better opponent or something.

Tea party is going to be part of America for a long time. Another thing that pisses the hell off of me. But get used to it. Because the hippy one percent of the 99 percent want to toot their own horns and destroy this country via the rich and greedy one percent. So 2 and a half percent of Americans destroy this country for the other 97.5 percent. But unless you can convince some otherwise, this is just how its going to be :( :evil:
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:19 pm

When a game deliberately wastes my time - forcing you to use a skill more times than you'd need to, to 'level up' to using useful skills, a weak enemy who needs hitting hundreds of times, or forcing you to do the same (or very similar things) over and over. Same with films and stories that 'waste my time.'

Games that let enemies stun, corner or gang-up-on you. Games are meant to be fun!

Sandbox games that give the illusion of more freedom than you have, either by the option to play in ways that aren't really explored (you can play any way you want, but only a few have any skills you can win with) or copy-paste environments, pallet-swap characters and identikit quests.

Games being more about luck than skill. I.e. the player having no chance to improve, no input in weather it's successful.

Games that feel like chores, making you do repetitive stuff with the promise of something interesting that never really comes.

It also pisses me off when Megadeth gets rocks thorwn at them in my country.

They throw rocks, at rock? How metal.

What a waste of the taxpayer's money

Elections are a waste of tax dollars? What a dictatorial attitude you have there Mike.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:15 pm

Reacurring dreams of my old home I lived in for 17 years of my life. My old room, and my two cats I no longer have... I mean all that was taken almost 6 years ago, why does my mind still have to fill my head with such sad memories?? I wish it would stop, but in a way... it's comforting to know I can at least see those things in a dream state, if I can't in real life.

Doesn't piss me off as much as it makes me frustrated.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:31 pm

When it looks sunny out so i go out without a coat, then starts raining when i'm too far from home to quickly pop back.

People who boast about something that was totally due to luck, and/or who are blamed for bad luck.

People who moan about things they could easily do something about, without doing anything.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN

Return to “Hot Topics”