Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Barack_Obama

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby Barack_Obama » Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:08 pm

Limbaugh 2.0 in the making.
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:02 pm

You've told me the same thing Mike said in secret Obama. People, especially politicians and other public figures, who hide their real beliefs because they're unpopular >_>
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Barack_Obama

Postby Barack_Obama » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:17 pm

I didn't say I disagreed with the general statement. I think you should learn the language of which ever nation you move to, sure. But the words he used and the way he said it was exactly like a stereotypical redneck or a right wing talk radio host.
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
(ugly)Bob

Postby (ugly)Bob » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:49 pm

it pisses me off that some of you (collective) actually believe in stereotypes...

for example Australians ride or have domesticated the kangaroo. If you ever have tried that, their kicking will mean neurosurgery and i mean it.... it also pisses me off that people think all Americans are fat and stupid...i get pissed when people think black people are murdering rapists...

stereotypes and stereotyping pisses me off.
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:56 am

I've been watching the vlogbros talk history and they're far more steryotypically liberal than Mike is Limbagh. Excusing the horrific things native people did, like Aztecs enslaving on conqured people, then acting like bad things happening to Europeans (such as serfdom) is justice? Excusing human sacrifice because it's just another culture? Liberals like that piss me off - as does anyone who actually ACTS like a steryotype.

Americans who act like their national experience of a topic (slavery for instance) is the only one that counts. The same with any country who acts like their history trumps the rest of the world's history.

All the philosophical justifications people make for institutons that exist only because of power.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
kylekennypiptweek

Postby kylekennypiptweek » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:40 pm

Slutty bitches, slutty clothing, and slutty girls who thing they're all that. Also skinny bitches! Ugh!
Cheerful misery with a best friend is better than eternal misery wherever else.

BEST CHARACTERS IN SOUTH PARK
1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
(ugly)Bob

Postby (ugly)Bob » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:34 pm

Oppression.
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:41 am

Drunk people
Sci-fi shows that say crazy sh*t drunk and stupid people might end up believing
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:00 am

Sister not informing me of anything. Didn't go out for frozen yogurt today (no surprise). Haven't heard from her at all today. I mean c'mon, whatever you are doing atm surely there is a way to tell me? Don't know if we are going to Six Flags or not Sun. I am the kind of person who needs to be told these things, otherwise I feel I am being ignored or blown off or you don't care. Just tell me we are or are not doing something. At least I don't have to be mad you never told me. *sigh*
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:49 am

The way some people take pointing out one group's problems, as discounting every other group's problems including their own. Someone on facebook moaned about how 30% of homeless youth in America are LGBT, and a bunch of people replied that this discounts strait youth homelessness - as if focussing on one major cause of a problem means ignoring other factors.

Then again, sometimes people really do discount the importance of other group's problems and that pisses me off too - such as male victims of domestic abuse being ignored because they're the minority as though being unusual makes your problem less important - but people who act like it isn't unusual just because it's important piss me off too, as do folk who respond to their group being overlooked in favor of another group by attacking that other group.

Same facebook post was commented on by a guy saying people could just stay in the closet as if honesty was a bad thing - anything that makes it in someone's best interest to lie pisses me off, and so does people who condemn anyone for telling the truth, but it seems silly for people to tell the truth when it's not in their interest either.

Some other douche replied to said facebook post, that some people manage to be successful even if their family totally abandons them at like 13. This idea, that exceptions to a rule somehow disprove the rule or make it any less valid, that it being possible to do something in a situation means the situation doesn't make it improbable, has pissed me off for a while and I'm sure I posted about it in the past but this comment gave me yet another reason to say it. f*ck that the things that pissed me off when I first joined this site are still here pissing me off today.

Anything that discourages people who work in dangerous jobs like police or army from seeing psychiatrists.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
kylekennypiptweek

Postby kylekennypiptweek » Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:47 am

When you have an 'overactive imagination'. When you think you see someone in the shadows but really its a coat. When its dark the lights are off and you look in the mirror staring at your self, and becoming scared of the eyes staring back at you. When someone says they love you but they are just using you for some sick reason. Whether it be money, fame, or business, its still sick. When you want to do something that you know is unhealthy and can harm you but you still do it because you want to look skinnier, prettier, or better, because that is what society made you think is acceptable. myself sometimes, most times, maybe even almost all the time! I don't know.....
Cheerful misery with a best friend is better than eternal misery wherever else.

BEST CHARACTERS IN SOUTH PARK
1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:35 am

I'm mildly annoyed that after a divorce, women usually end up with custody of the kids and posession of the house even though they're not usually the primary breadwinner. For "limbagh 2.0" I think this is why guys hesitate to get married now. What pisses me off though, is how most men who oppose divorce laws make it into the biggest issue on the planet, insist women have no problems because of it and concoct insane conspiracy theories arround it.

How we stuff people on sex offender's registries that do minor crimes like pissing in public, obviously nonsexual crimes like detaining minors in the course of a robbery, or non-crimes like 2 underagee teens sexting. Labelling people who've smoked pot or something as junkies for life pisses me off too.

But even having lists of real criminals, like murderers or burglars, seem like efforts to increase recidivism, to ensure ex-convicts can never turn their lives arround. I'm unsure if we should play to angry lynch mobs by telling them where 'evi'l people live anyway - can't we just execute people if we're going that route?

Same goes for prison rape or beatings, if it's supposed to be part of the punishment let's just sentence people to being raped or beaten or whatever instead of condoning it suruptitiously.
I hate when we hurt people we don't like but pretend we're not doing that to clean our conscience, let's just admit to the stuff we're doing and stop making excuses.

I hate batman begins.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Leon McCormick

Postby Leon McCormick » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:59 am

Jakovsaurs
Yep, yep, yep.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:43 am

Jakovsaurs pisses us all off, unless we're Cartman. As it's supposed to i guess. Artists who make sh*t and tell us it's "supposed to be sh*t" so is good piss me off.

People who convince themselves they don't need something they need, that people who want to sell them what they need are trying to con them into thinking they need it, and side with those trying to take what they need away from them. Especially when it's medicine.

People who say they've "studdied" the occult, 9/11, shinto, pokemon, etc. The time wasted when people spend years of their lives reading about those sorts of things.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:59 pm

Scientology, Gay Raping Cults, (and Jerry Sandusky) Barbara Streisand, and Succabus. :P

Yep. I love South Park on picking the right things that piss me off, so I can see them get made fun of! :twisted:
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.

Return to “Hot Topics”