Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Tipper_Of_Cows

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby Tipper_Of_Cows » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:46 pm

Bottle lids that are completely smooth. They provide no friction to help me open them, so i need to use a ragged cloth to help myself open them, making myself look like a weakling if people are watching. Jam jars are often circular and smooth like this.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:34 am

Wrap a balloon around the lid and get a good grip. That works like a charm. :)
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:57 am

I use rubber dish gloves, but yeah that too.

I got a fvcking $200 speeding ticket in a town 300 miles from home. Paying it, and mailing all the crap I have to mail to them, and doing a defensive driving class (and sending the cert. to them) is gonna be a pain in the ass. And I missed the sign because I was tuning the fvcking radio. :x you've gotta be sh*tting me.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:11 am

BRMBug wrote:I use rubber dish gloves, but yeah that too.

I got a fvcking $200 speeding ticket in a town 300 miles from home. Paying it, and mailing all the crap I have to mail to them, and doing a defensive driving class (and sending the cert. to them) is gonna be a pain in the ass. And I missed the sign because I was tuning the fvcking radio. :x you've gotta be sh*tting me.
I had a couple of speeding tickets plus an evading responsibility arrest and also I got caught doing like 90 in a 50 MPH zone. Then the topping was I got caught without my front license plate on and then I had to take several classes to get my license back and I had a 6 month license suspension. I feel your pain.
What seems to be the officer problem?
GeminiShamrock

Postby GeminiShamrock » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:42 pm

BRMBug wrote:I use rubber dish gloves, but yeah that too.

Where was the town? Also, yeah, that's the worst. -_-
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:45 am

Rosebud. South of Waco on Hwy 77.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:46 am

Sorry Bug but the roads are a danger. That is why I never drive much and if so I always drive professionally. I've been 9 years clean with a perfect record. I only go 5 over the speed limit ever now. Better safe than sorry after all the bull I've been through. I drink and drive only a couple of times a year at most. Please be responsible and follow the rules. The law is a dirty women that is not meant to be f*cked with. You can't blame it on the music Bug, it was you and you need to understand that you have an illness of speeding and you need to learn not to do it! Only You Can Prevent Bull From The Po Po. Just obey the rules. Playing with the radio and bull is not an answer to why it happened. You did it and so it was you! You must understand you are at fault to move on.

Also the classes are easy as sh*t! You will pass just by paying attention in the classes and as I remember with out any out of class studying but I could be wrong.
zzyzx 2

Postby zzyzx 2 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:18 am

Clicking on a topic to make a post, only to find that we're now on page 1 of that thread instead of the current, last page.
Tipper_Of_Cows

Postby Tipper_Of_Cows » Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:52 pm

I use toilet paper to add some grip to those friction-less lids, but it's annoying having to find some paper :U

my cheap-ass washing machine failing to properly clean my clothes kinda pisses me off as i have to take my clothes by bus to the next town to visit the laundrette if i want them clean.

The local store doubled in size after some building work but has the same stock in it, which annoys me as I as expecting to be able to get new stuff.

People who clearly know what I'm saying but insist i word things in a particular way before they respond as if they know what i'm saying also annoy me; i had someone insist I re-word the phrase "these experiments show X" to "these experiments test the hypothesis that X" as if they couldn't tell what i meant until i re-worded it in that way for one example. Semantic games like that always annoy me.

Incentive structures that reward people for things they shouldn't be doing and punish people for things they should be doing piss me off; the scientific establishment rewards people for hoarding data and punishes them for sharing it right now.

When I reflect on why i'm pissed off by something and realize it's for an irrational reason.

When I have thought long and hard in response to someone's criticism of me, and am about to admit i changed my mind and agree with them, then I see them saying stupid stuff that reminds me why I originally didn't agree with what they said. That or when i admit i was wrong and people see that as a mark of weakness and attack me for it.

Academics who are motivated by ideology not evidence, that bring a bad rep on all academia.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:15 pm

My wireless internet is not working correctly. It is like six years old so I guess I need new parts and a new router. I first thought it was my laptop but I am at my aunts house and it works fine there. The last five days I had to unplug my router like every 24 hours to reset it to get it to work again but today its every five minutes. I guess I can contact my service provider and after that I can go in person to there store and trade in my old router for a new one and so problem solved. I hope this doesn't take too long. Its been such a pain in the ass.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:57 am

Added Edit: So I called the bull customer service rep and all and they after a diagnose said that my connectivity was the problem. So after a few minutes of absolving this bull. And of them saying it would take a wait of three damn days for them diagnosing this sh*t to fix it or at least get to my house, I decided to try and fix the thing myself. So I got a telephone wire at Walmart and I replaced the old wire that went from the wall plug to the router with a new one and than poof... the damn thing worked fine. Son of bitches wanting me to go three days without internet. That would have sucked some serious ass. I'm glad I was able to fix it on my own. Only costed me like five hours of bullsh*t and $4 in all.

Extra Extra Edit: I got a call yesterday and my provider wanted me to exchange my router so I was right all along. I did it today and so now all is merry. What was total sh*t is the fat chick and can I say black... that did the exchange got my password wrong so I had to spend like 15 minutes on the phone to get my real password. It was real stupid sh*t.
zzyzx 2

Postby zzyzx 2 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:12 am

zzyzx 2 wrote:Clicking on a topic to make a post, only to find that we're now on page 1 of that thread instead of the current, last page.
That nobody pointed out the new feature "view the latest post" that answers my post quoted above :roll:
iPwhenIlol

Postby iPwhenIlol » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:50 am

Marilyn666Manson wrote:well, feel free let out all you rage and anger about the things that piss you off. Well i dont know how much anger you can unleash by typing but never the less, GO HATE!!!!
This so called Iran deal, wtf. Obama gave them money, allowed them to develop nuclear power ...ahhhhh ability to produce weapons, still hold 4 American Hostages, 30 dadys for nuclear inspections.

This guy is an idiot.

HATE
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:57 am

I am pissed off because I just finished the "Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows" comic book series and it was great but it was only five comic books in all. It was the best Spider-Man series I have ever read. I really hope some of the writers that wrote this will make a new series just like this one that is at least 36 comic books. Seeing Parker as a father was fantastic and so emotional. I had a tear in my eye with each comic book. The ending was a little weak for me and there needed to be more action and Spider-Man crippling villains but with the five comic book limit there is only so much you can do. This series could become an excellent new series of Spider-Man and I hope it does. People can purchase it at Marvel.com if you want in digital copy. I really want more of this and it is such a shame that there may never be any more.
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:30 pm

After I told you some good new yesterday, it's time for a rant. It's not something that really pisses me off, but it's annoying. Really annoying.
We haven't had a band practice in a couple of months because our drummer got a promotion at work, and they're working on a new program, and they're understaffed and yadda yadda yadda, he works almost only afternoon shifts. The situation should change soon. But until it does, we're on a pause.
I haven't had a free weekend since me and a friend moved to a new flat. Every weekend it's either family or friends visit us, or we have to visit them.
Because of that and some unfortunate circumstances I haven't seen my boyfriend in almost a month, which puts a strain on an already weakened relationship.

Return to “Hot Topics”