Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

jfast94

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby jfast94 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:02 pm

triplemultiplex wrote:I think they really have to train themselves to dislike meat like that. Because biologically, we are driven to crave the savoriness of animal fat. It's a calorie-dense food and when you spend a million years as hunter-gatherers, that sh*t gets embedded deep.

Ha! Nice GIF. Yeah, I don't know anyone who doesn't like the smell of bacon. You ask any vegetarian and they'll say that is what they miss the most.
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:47 pm

What truly pisses me off is the fact that JamesPup ALWAYS copy/pastes the title header from a link, whether it be about a special event or about a person'e death! What is TRULY annoying is the fact that he copy/pastes from a link to a Daily Mail website, which ALWAYS follows it with: "Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... z4AvapNOg4
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook"! I truly hate it!!! It's called spamming, and spamming is annoying and evil for a forum board! :cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmansopissedrightnow:
Still the same as it ever was.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:19 pm

See my reply about that in the other thread.

What pisses me off is Trump in denial about his racism. Some examples:
1. Promising to build a wall at the Mexican border ... and making Mexico pay for it.
2. Pointing out that Judge Curiel, who was born in Indiana and is therefore a U.S. citizen, has Mexican ancestry and therefore has a conflict of interest in the Trump University fraud case. Not only is that racist, it's nonsense. Especially if someone else becomes President.
3. Asserting that a Muslim judge would also have a conflict of interest ... because Trump wants to stop all Muslim immigration to the U.S. Again, racist and nonsensical. Especially if someone else becomes President.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:49 am

I'm sorry your being so pissy angeldeb but I'd rather have a vodka martini with an olive than taste your piss anymore about something no one else gives a piss about. :assface:
What seems to be the officer problem?
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:16 am

JamesPup wrote:I'm sorry your being so pissy angeldeb but I'd rather have a vodka martini with an olive than taste your piss anymore about something no one else gives a piss about. :assface:
Sorry about that, JamesPup. I now realize that it was the Daily Mail doing the spamming and not you. I hope you can forgive me.
Still the same as it ever was.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:21 am

I can forgive you angeldeb but only because of how much I have masturbated to you in the past :wink:
sogold

Postby sogold » Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:06 am

getting the job and having your boss telling you that you're fired the minute you walk in the door.
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:57 pm

You think you did everything right by going to college and graduating. You think you'll be guaranteed a job upon graduating, because that's what you've been told happens next. You've been told all your life to go to college, make the grades and graduate, because you don't want to end up like So-And-So next door.

But we were wrong; we were so wrong!

I was never allowed to juggle school and work at once, because I was told not to get a job during the semester. Though I did try during the summer semesters. I came close to getting hired at the lumber yard, but nothing became of it. So I spent my summers doing absolutely nothing, except pining for school again.

And here I am, thinking I did everything right, fresh out of college. Nothing to show for it: the local jobs related to my major aren't hiring and entry-level stores won't give me a second glance upon seeing that I finished college. It's not fair; I'm bending over for entry-level employers and even they don't want me.

Now I spend my days in the cafe downtown, watching the working adults come and go until I'm the only one left.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is what pisses me off.
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:31 am

cheesypoofs857 wrote:You think you did everything right by going to college and graduating. You think you'll be guaranteed a job upon graduating, because that's what you've been told happens next. You've been told all your life to go to college, make the grades and graduate, because you don't want to end up like So-And-So next door.

But we were wrong; we were so wrong!

I was never allowed to juggle school and work at once, because I was told not to get a job during the semester. Though I did try during the summer semesters. I came close to getting hired at the lumber yard, but nothing became of it. So I spent my summers doing absolutely nothing, except pining for school again.

And here I am, thinking I did everything right, fresh out of college. Nothing to show for it: the local jobs related to my major aren't hiring and entry-level stores won't give me a second glance upon seeing that I finished college. It's not fair; I'm bending over for entry-level employers and even they don't want me.

Now I spend my days in the cafe downtown, watching the working adults come and go until I'm the only one left.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is what pisses me off.
Well that sucks for you!
There are no jobs in your field? Maybe you should look for a girl? Then try and see if you two can move out of state where you both can find a job. Still it is much more needed to get a girl to have a job or you are really a loser as far as I would think but who am I?
Well best of luck to you.
buildorelese21

Postby buildorelese21 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:28 pm

South park/MLP Crossovers
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:39 am

I'm so pissed, I went to watch "Put It Down" on my laptop but the damn browser wouldn't work. It took me 15 minutes to figure out what I had done wrong. I will now have to wait to 9PM to catch the new episode. Life sucks sometimes.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
https://www.machiavelliannews.com/

Return to “Hot Topics”