Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Quick_Nick
Posts: 415
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 9:00 pm

Postby Quick_Nick » Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:46 am

Bad drivers piss me off.
puderdocka
Posts: 1230
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 12:48 pm

Postby puderdocka » Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:33 pm

conformists...uh! :x
Anledningen till att jag har den här texten på svenska är för att du inte ska förstå den!

Currently retired from the site. I'll be back within 100 years. /Puderdocka.
CrazyDragon
Posts: 468
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2004 5:22 pm

Postby CrazyDragon » Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:29 pm

Windows and ICQ sounds on the tapes I record piss me off
Image

Potheads United - The Towelie Militia
Kenny's #1fan
Posts: 230
Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 3:22 am

Postby Kenny's #1fan » Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:22 pm

I hate it when you have an itch on the bottom of your foot while you're walking outside with shoes on.
Image

Kenny Rules!
kylelover52610
Posts: 374
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:34 pm

Postby kylelover52610 » Sat Jun 25, 2005 12:17 am

I disagree with kylerules!....I think Cartman is like one of the best charactors on South Park....he's Cartman he is supposed to be cocky.....

thus AnitCartman people piss me off
there really is no reason to hate Cartman
if you are offended by what he and some of the other charactors say on the show then watch something else....like the carebears*shoots carebear*LEAVE CARTMAN ALONE HE KICKS SO MUCH ASS
(and other Kyle fangirls piss me off as well I am Kyle's love and biggest fan so blah to you all)
ILuvKennyMcCormick23
Posts: 1079
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2004 6:56 pm

Postby ILuvKennyMcCormick23 » Sat Jun 25, 2005 12:26 am

Kylelover52610 pisses me off


FYI I talked to Tia aboot what happened, and she told me everything.
And you're not Kyle's biggest fan so blah to you. :roll:
derp.

[please excuse my username, i was a lame 13-year-old.]
kylelover52610
Posts: 374
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:34 pm

Postby kylelover52610 » Sat Jun 25, 2005 12:32 am

ok ILKM I am not up for a fight with you now...I don't care who you believe, I know what happened, I know what's true I mean seriously why waste my time with her she's 11 and she don't know sh*t...I was Kyle's true love since the damn show came out she was probably still in diapers....well anyways. I tried to truce with her but it ain't working out so apparently I should go die somewhere...but I won't so whatever -_- oh yeah and loud hispanic music with the same beat over and over and over pisses me off

you will find a lot of stuff pisses me off........uh grrr*roars*
Brave_Sir_Ribbit
Posts: 4315
Joined: Sat May 15, 2004 6:02 pm

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Sat Jun 25, 2005 1:15 am

kylelover52610 wrote:I disagree with kylerules!....I think Cartman is like one of the best charactors on South Park....he's Cartman he is supposed to be cocky.....

thus AnitCartman people piss me off
there really is no reason to hate Cartman
if you are offended by what he and some of the other charactors say on the show then watch something else....like the carebears*shoots carebear*LEAVE CARTMAN ALONE HE KICKS SO MUCH ASS
(and other Kyle fangirls piss me off as well I am Kyle's love and biggest fan so blah to you all)

Hey your the little freak that celebrates kyles birthday, I should put you on ignore cause you are waaaaaaay to freaky, way to obsessive, and you can't spell the word character. Nahh, your posts make me laugh. You seriousely are f*cked up though and in the head, you should seek therapy!
Damn You James Earl Jones! Damn you and your verizon wireless, sithsense representing ass. I hate the sound of your voice!
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
kylelover52610
Posts: 374
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:34 pm

Postby kylelover52610 » Sat Jun 25, 2005 1:43 am

brave_sir_faggot ......er rabbit pisses me off too
he is a conformist
Brave_Sir_Ribbit
Posts: 4315
Joined: Sat May 15, 2004 6:02 pm

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Sat Jun 25, 2005 2:10 am

kylelover52610 wrote:brave_sir_faggot ......er rabbit pisses me off too
he is a conformist

You don't even know what a conformist is you stupid fan girl, why don't you walk outside and see what the real world is instead of your fanasy world is. Good I'm glad I piss you off, I don't like you, you don't even know what a f*cking conformist is anyways...
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
kylelover52610
Posts: 374
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:34 pm

Postby kylelover52610 » Sat Jun 25, 2005 2:13 am

T.T of course I know what a conformist is. Why would I call you something I don't know the meaning of....*ponders*oh well I don't wanna start anything so I'm just gonna stop now....I'm cool I'm cool.....
Satanists piss me off
Brave_Sir_Ribbit
Posts: 4315
Joined: Sat May 15, 2004 6:02 pm

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Sat Jun 25, 2005 2:46 am

kylelover52610 wrote:T.T of course I know what a conformist is. Why would I call you something I don't know the meaning of....*ponders*oh well I don't wanna start anything so I'm just gonna stop now....I'm cool I'm cool.....
Satanists piss me off

No your not cool. Your not cool. And unlike a smart monkey you chose the stupid monkey way and still claim that you know what a conformist is yet you still haven't proven it. I can call you a Pompetitus bastard, I don't need to know what the word Pompetitus means, hell it's not even a word.
I HATE BEING SOBER, I'VE BEEN SOBER FOR TOO LONG! DAMN YOU POTENTIAL FUTURE DRUG TEST!
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
M00ndragon69
Posts: 9593
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2003 4:32 am

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:46 am

People who are insestive to the feelings of others, and who do stupid, thoughtless things that hurt people piss me off.
Image
Schantrac
Posts: 2480
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 10:33 pm

Postby Schantrac » Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:41 am

not knowing what to do!
No moar sig lolz.

Until I make a better one anyways.

My soundclick profile.
ILuvKennyMcCormick23
Posts: 1079
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2004 6:56 pm

Postby ILuvKennyMcCormick23 » Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:55 pm

kylelover52610 wrote:ok ILKM I am not up for a fight with you now...I don't care who you believe, I know what happened, I know what's true I mean seriously why waste my time with her she's 11 and she don't know sh*t...I was Kyle's true love since the damn show came out she was probably still in diapers....well anyways. I tried to truce with her but it ain't working out so apparently I should go die somewhere...but I won't so whatever -_- oh yeah and loud hispanic music with the same beat over and over and over pisses me off

you will find a lot of stuff pisses me off........uh grrr*roars*



Whoa whoa whoa...I wasn't trying to start a fight...but is that what you guys are arguing about? Who is Kyle's true love? :shock: For the love of God... :roll:

And you're not Kyle's true love, you're a pathetic fangirl who has nothing better to do than sit here and argue with some kid you've never met about who is the true love of a non existant 9-year-old boy, so don't say that Tia doesn't know sh*t, because she's a good person and one of my very good friends, and probably smarter than you. Apparently YOU are the one that doesn't know sh*t if you're saying "OMG I HAV BEN KYELS TROO LUV SINSE THE SHOW CAYM OWT" because you have NO proof that you are Kyle's biggest fan, and theres no way to prove it, so just get over yourself.

My advice to you? Get a cat. You seem lonely. :?

And thats why people like Kylelover52610 piss me off.
derp.

[please excuse my username, i was a lame 13-year-old.]

Return to “Hot Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests