Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Kennys_Angel

Postby Kennys_Angel » Sun Jun 26, 2005 12:23 am

Schantrac wrote:not knowing what to do!

Ummmmm, I know what you should do!

Ah, no I don't.

My friend Diana is kind of pissing me off right now, by the way, to stay in topic. She hates me and tells me to get out of her life but meanwhile she still talks to me. :?
Alesha is currently retired from BBS. Have fun y'all.

Alesha (L) Victor
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Sun Jun 26, 2005 12:32 am

The Run Away Bride, her husband or fiance, the way the media dragged the story out, and pictures of the run away bride. She always looks the same!
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:51 am

Good god , the day i start arguing over a freaking South Park character is the day i 'll suck a wasp .
kylelover52610

Postby kylelover52610 » Sun Jun 26, 2005 12:15 pm

I am not pathetic....and I fefuse to try and use perfect grammar....esspecially to strangers I don't even know online
and uh BTW Tia and I arn't fighting anymore so you can basically leave me alone now...
and I may not have proof but neither does anybody else.....and that fake certificate...isn't proof that's just suttin you made her but uh yea
my teachers piss me off esspecially ms.reyes ><T.T
MLZS__DA_SP_FAN

Postby MLZS__DA_SP_FAN » Sun Jun 26, 2005 12:40 pm

Darth Vader!!
Spielautomaten kostenlos spielen durch meine Homepage!

DieAchse: Hier finden Sie Alles über Roulette online.

Ein Einarmiger Bandit macht immer spaß!
Hier gibt asSpielautomaten Spiele online!
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:49 pm

kylelover52610 wrote:I am not pathetic

Things in people/ types of people/ other random things that piss me off..............
1. People that are in denial, look at the above quote.
2. People that are always trying to put you down.
3. Pedophiles.
4. Michael Jackson.
5. His fans, no not all of his fans I'm talking about the lifeless SOB's that quit their job to stand by the court house and let doves free, these are the types of people that if their son said Michael molested them they'd be grateful and say oh thank you lord for this wonderful blessing my son has been molested by THE MICHAEL JACKSON
6. The media and how they still don't try to find out what's going on with Tito Jackson, Tito Jackson is Waldo except black....and doesn't wear the shirts. I'm making a picture book it'll be called Where the hell is Tito Jackson.
7. Douche bags, in my opinion douche bags are the types of people that critize you when you say something nasty, but then a few weeks later will say the same thing and say it's alright for them to say it. That's why people shouldn't hate assh*les, they should hate douche bags, I'm an assh*le, I hate douche bags.
8. The Trench Coat Mafia.
9. The overpopulation in China, I have so many solutions for that one, No sex for three whole years, need to use a condom all the time for three years. If I was the leader of China I'd send my military to any war unless it's against one of the allies. This overpopulation sh*t is gonna get much worse if they don't do something, and I'm not talking about just more people, don't you think that China is gonna want to expand soon. They have a third of the Earth's population, they're communists and they're crowded in. I'm not gonna be surprised when Vietnam, North Korea, South Korea, Mongolia, Cambodia all of a sudden have a new authority to listen too. Who the hell's gonna stop the Chinese when this happens? The world's not unified we're all against one another and all alliances don't compare to a Chinese military bent on getting more countries to help it's overpopulation. Then what happens people, the population will increase even more and if Russia is still the way it is now when this happens they'll be screwed over too. One of these days Asia isn't gonna be Asia, it's gonna be CHINA. Imagine the Chinese army once it controls all of Asia, how quick do you think the UN meeting is gonna be there will be not one stubborn country that will say no, we will not war against China. I say the US shouldn't even help most of the European countries, well we have to defend Britain that's a given along with a few other countries. I say when this happens though we nuke France, as soon as China has taken over the rest of Europe, no actually right when Asia becomes China the leader of China will get a phone call from the leader of France, saying they surrender. This is common sense people, maybe not all of this will happen to way I say it will but it is only a matter of time before China starts expanding. And what the f*ck are we gonna do, we can't nuke the damn place you friggin kidding me right most of the sh*t around here is made in China at any point in time they can decide not to send us any products, and when China and Japan become one that'll be great now wouldn't it. If we send a nuke at any point in time good bye world it's all over, nukes will be returned, from both sides, other countries will help out, they'll be nuked and after all of this has happened we're all dead, radioactivly decaying, and all that's left of Earth is a bunch of f*cking cockroaches.
kylerules!

Postby kylerules! » Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:04 pm

I'm sorry if I hurted somebody's feelings or something like. I think we should respect the other's thoughts and feelings. I just wanted to say that I don't really like Cartman and people like that classmate I had. thanks for your attention, kylelover52610.
nothing to put.
kylelover52610

Postby kylelover52610 » Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:11 pm

Sorry if I made you feel bad Kylerules!........-sigh-I am a sad panda now -big watery puppy dog eyes-sowwy

people who hate goths PISS ME OFF
I am goth :gothstan:
monkey333

Postby monkey333 » Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:39 pm

People that spell a lot, as one word.
I like my women like I like my beef, gound up and in the freezer.....
Eric..Cartman

Postby Eric..Cartman » Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:14 pm

I hate people that are jelous and I hate people that are bitchy.
Last edited by Eric..Cartman on Sun Nov 27, 2005 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Proud Member Of The Cartman Army!
Shannon, Lucy and Hilary wrote:Brian loves his girls, Shannon Kimmet, Lucy Pinder and Hilary Duff and we love him too. :wink:
monkey333

Postby monkey333 » Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:16 am

Eric..Cartman wrote:i h8 peeps tht r jelous of other peeps and peeps tht act bitchy

Yeah, I also hate peeps that are jealous of other peeps.

Or did you mean people?

The internet term laugh out loud(lol) pisses me off....I'm not sure why though, probably because it's so overused.
I like my women like I like my beef, gound up and in the freezer.....
Mrs._Eff

Postby Mrs._Eff » Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:04 pm

Nazis, homophobes, poser punks, people who call me goth, kids who try to act all "gangsta", people who type in leet.
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:11 pm

racists,communists and hippies really piss me off..... :? :lol:
"Open doors so I walk inside/close my eyes,find my place to hide/and the shake as I take it/let the show begin /open my eyes/just to hold them closed once again"
Schantrac

Postby Schantrac » Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:19 pm

being bored to death pisses me off :)
No moar sig lolz.

Until I make a better one anyways.

My soundclick profile.
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Tue Jul 05, 2005 3:45 pm

The number zero, I can't explain why I hate the number I just do.
Oh and like Schan says being bored to death, that pisses me off a lot too.

Return to “Hot Topics”