Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

idontcare278

Postby idontcare278 » Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:55 pm

When i pour a bowl of cereal and find out there's no damn prize in the box. :evil:
Dear Penis, I don't think I like you anymore, You used to watch me shave, Now all you do is stare at the floor.
IluvStanMarsh

Postby IluvStanMarsh » Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:13 pm

Not necessarily in order, but...
1. Hippies
2. Dishonest people
3. anti-war nuts
4. People who hate South Park but haven't even sat down and watched it
5. people pushing their beliefs (political, religous or otherwise) on me
6. People that are lazy or scared of hard work (I've worked on ranches for several years and I'm only 17 so they should just shut up)
7.people with absolutely no sense of humor
8. rap /hip-hop
9. reality shows
10. "psyhcics" and the like
and I'm sure there's more but I can't think of anything at the moment...lol
"If dolphins are so smart, then why do they live in igloos?!"

"Hey terrorist: Terrorize This!!"
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:55 pm

I really get pissed of at people who say things that they don't know sh*t about..........
"Open doors so I walk inside/close my eyes,find my place to hide/and the shake as I take it/let the show begin /open my eyes/just to hold them closed once again"
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:28 pm

Art, it sorta pisses me off how something crappy can be considered artsie.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
kaileykorn

Postby kaileykorn » Thu Aug 25, 2005 2:05 am

Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:Art, it sorta pisses me off how something crappy can be considered artsie.

Agreed. Last year, we studied this type of art called "Dada". It was the reaction to WWI or something. But anyways, a guy just took a photo of a toilet, framed it, and became famous overnight. You can view it here: http://www.dadart.com/dada-media/urinoir-p.jpg Yeah... I'm sure it took this dude a LOT of hard work, talent, and patience to take this freaking picture, but sorry, I don't consider it true art.

Another Dada example: Someone took the Mona Lisa and added a mustache. Great - ripping off somebody else's hard work, adding something so ridicuously simple and immature to it, and passing it off as your own. Uh-uh. Here's the link: http://www.artlex.com/ArtLex/d/images/dada.lhooq.lg.jpg

Dada sucks.

Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Thu Aug 25, 2005 2:21 am

kaileykorn wrote:Agreed. Last year, we studied this type of art called "Dada". It was the reaction to WWI or something. But anyways, a guy just took a photo of a toilet, framed it, and became famous overnight. You can view it here: http://www.dadart.com/dada-media/urinoir-p.jpg

That's where my home made urinal went?
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Thu Aug 25, 2005 2:33 am

Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:That's where my home made urinal went?

Home made urinal? :lol:

People who become famous for doing the stupidest thing or absolutely nothing at all, ie. Paris Hilton.
DotfMetalhead35

Postby DotfMetalhead35 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:10 am

-People who constantly bitch and moan about the government-there's no such thing as aperfect gov

-All the horror movies that came out recently

-rap

-marilin manson fans- he's a goddam gimmick-just like slipknot

-Al Shapton-he's a goddam stupid ignorant and retarded asshole-the democrats use him just to keep black people voting for them
...to be stereotypical is to speak the truth...
treygirl

Postby treygirl » Fri Aug 26, 2005 5:30 pm

-democrats piss me off
-snotty clerks in stores who would rather not do their job and ring up one pair of fu*king jeans than sell you anything.
Have a Shpadoinkle Day!
jewbetcha

Postby jewbetcha » Fri Aug 26, 2005 5:37 pm

Here are just a few of mine:

1.) Politics in general. The whole thing is stupid, why fight about it?? Let's just live with what we got and if you're unhappy with it, bitch to people who agree with you and sit tight until you like what's in office, then let the people who disagree with YOU complain to their friends.

2.) Environmentalists. Don't get me wrong, I lvoe the environment, but I don't like anybody who uses underhanded means to get you to be on their side, and the environmentalists are like that.

3.) People who would put animals before other people. I swear, some people would hit a child with their car before hitting a f*cking squirrel.

4.) Liars. Can't stand those.

5.) People who use their religion to cop out on a crime (especially people who kill abortion doctors and call the doctors murderers. Dumbasses! You're murderers, too! And worse, since you're killing an established life with a family!!!)

6.) Carnies. (Just kidding)

7.) People who get pissed off at things and write lists of them on message boards!!! (Again, kidding)

Code: Select all

[IMG]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f226/jewbetcha/74c8a12d.jpg[/IMG]
Agaath95

Postby Agaath95 » Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:44 pm

- My neighbor who always listens to the same Destiny's child cd
at 7:30 in the morning.

- A bad internet connection

- rock
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:52 pm

Papercuts!!! :x
(They piss me off almost as much as hangnails!)
I *Heart* You.
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:54 pm

bugzbunnie6 wrote:Papercuts!!! :x
(They piss me off almost as much as hangnails!)

me too,I'd rather be cut with a knife that have a paper cut :lol: well,if the knife isn't too big :lol:
"Open doors so I walk inside/close my eyes,find my place to hide/and the shake as I take it/let the show begin /open my eyes/just to hold them closed once again"
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:04 pm

Me too. Uhh, that's all I have to say, so something else that pisses me off is when people think they're all smart, and if you have a problem, they "help", and f*ck things up worse than before! :x
I *Heart* You.
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:08 pm

what pisses me off are people that always do things that they don't wanna do just so they can be like the group or be accepted in agroup.liek if they don't wanna do drugs,but they're forced by others and do it,I really hatre that...if u wanna dop it,fine,it's couse u wanna do it,but u,not anyone else,and that's what pisses me off about some people,and they say they do it to fit in with the others...well how could they even call those people friends if they only accept u if u are liek them.....it really pisses me off so much

Return to “Hot Topics”