Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

puderdocka
Posts: 1230
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 12:48 pm

Postby puderdocka » Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:40 pm

I hate moderators and admins(NSFU is nice though).


They're boring, lame, and so serious that I almost have to cry for them. And if you say a word like "crap"; Oops! Post deleted and you'll get a warning because of bad language and blah, blah, blah. :?

Now you sure think:
OMG!! :shock: :o How can she say that!? She'll get banned! Admins/Mods are nice and helpfull!!

Eeh...NOT, more like snobbish and they think they know everything!

I am not bow down before you and showing extra respect just because of you can delete post on a webpage, ban people and have that little text under your name "Site Moderator" or "Site Admin" or whatever it is.

So you can go and f*ck yourself! Oh wait! You can't, because that's too nasty for you! And now you gotta ban yourself for reading this!! sh*t...It can't be easy to be a fat, american, spoiled brat that sits with the computer 23 hours/day and smoke weed just to forget how pathetic you are!!

*And before you say: "You're probably the brat you talked about!"
I just wanna say that I'm not fat (or big boned), american and niether a spoiled brat. I sit infront of the computer like 1-2 hours/week! And weed is disgusting sh*t for hobos. *
Anledningen till att jag har den här texten på svenska är för att du inte ska förstå den!

Currently retired from the site. I'll be back within 100 years. /Puderdocka.
The_Paper_Boy
Posts: 1098
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:54 pm

Postby The_Paper_Boy » Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:18 pm

puderdocka wrote:I hate moderators and admins(NSFU is nice though).


They're boring, lame, and so serious that I almost have to cry for them. And if you say a word like "crap"; Oops! Post deleted and you'll get a warning because of bad language and blah, blah, blah. :?

Now you sure think:
OMG!! :shock: :o How can she say that!? She'll get banned! Admins/Mods are nice and helpfull!!


Do you know NSFU shouldn't even be a moderator since she's only like twelve. And where are you getting this "post deleted" thing, they don't f*cking delete f*cking post for f*cking swearing. If they delete post for swearing lets she them delete this one. I never even got banned after me flaming at many people, and nearly causing a "spam war."

You piss me off, because you are coming up with pathetic things to say and have nothing good to back it up.
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY
Posts: 3384
Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 6:55 pm

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:24 pm

trun wrote:if you dont hate that means your stupid.


I hate you, so I must be smart.
Setting the standard since 1852
mewster
Posts: 1879
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2004 4:49 am

Postby mewster » Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:39 pm

trun wrote:you have to be a hater these days. if you dont hate that means your stupid. there is know [sic: no] way to enjoy the times we live in when you really look at it.


Here are some really, really stupid people:


I will permit no man to narrow and degrade my soul by making me hate him. -- Booker T. Washington

To hate fatigues. -- Jean Rostand

Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated. -- George Bernard Shaw

A true man hates no one. -- Napoleon Bonaparte

If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us. -- Herman Hesse

A man who lives, not by what he loves but what he hates, is a sick man. -- Archibald Macleish

Few people can be happy unless they hate some other person, nation, or creed. -- Bertrand Russel

Hatred comes from the heart; contempt from the head; and neither feeling is quite within our control. -- Arnold Schopenhauer

Hatred, which could destroy so much, never failed to destroy the man who hated and this was an immutable law. -- James Baldwin

Hate is the consequence of fear; we fear something before we hate it; a child who fears noises becomes a man who fears noises. -- Cyril Connolly

It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love. This is how the whole scheme of things works. All good things are difficult to achieve; and bad things are very easy to get. -- Rene Descartes

In time we hate that which we often fear. -- William Shakespeare

We hate some persons because we do not know them; and will not know them because we hate them. -- Charles Caleb Colton

A Rattlesnake, if Cornered will become so angry it will bite itself. That is exactly what the harboring of hate and resentment against others is - a biting of oneself. We think we are harming others in holding these spites and hates, but the deeper harm is to ourselves. -- E. Stanley Jones

The price of hating other human beings is loving oneself less. -- Eldridge Cleaver

Hatred paralyses life; love releases it. Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it. Hatred darkens life; love illuminates it. -- Martin Luther King Jr.

Don't hate, it's too big a burden to bear. -- Martin Luther King Sr.

Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated. -- Coretta Scott King

The heart that can no longer love passionately, must with fury hate -- Jean Baptiste Racine

No one is born hating another person because of the colour of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite. -- Nelson Mandela

A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another. -- Jesus Christ (John 13:34, NKJ)


Yeah, what a bunch of f***ing idiots! :lol:
I'm now known as Cartman's Top Enemy. Please make a note of it.
Adagio
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:57 am

Postby Adagio » Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:23 am

Few people can be happy unless they hate some other person, nation, or creed. -- Bertrand Russel

that may be wats happening to me, they mess up other people's lives for fun.
jaydawGtwo04
Posts: 768
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 9:33 pm

Postby jaydawGtwo04 » Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:30 am

When a song gets stuck in your head for like 3 days.
-pokie2u-
Posts: 679
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:31 am

Postby -pokie2u- » Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:52 am

:x the rudolph the red nose reinder song :x god that song annoys me.... especially when its sung in spanish by a little kids chior on a tv and repeated every 10 mins at the airport in santiago after a 10 hour flight with no sleep so im forced to sleep on a bench (more like 4 chairs connected) or the floor using my jumper as a pillow. thats what pisses me off.... but its ok because that happened last christmas :P
Image
Image Image Image
trun
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:11 pm

Postby trun » Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:28 pm

[quote="mewster"][quote="trun"]you have to be a hater these days. if you dont hate that means your stupid. there is know [sic: no] way to enjoy the times we live in when you really look at it.[/quote]

Here are some really, really stupid people:


[b]I will permit no man to narrow and degrade my soul by making me hate him.[/b] -- Booker T. Washington

[b]To hate fatigues. [/b]-- Jean Rostand

[b]Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.[/b] -- George Bernard Shaw

[b]A true man hates no one.[/b] -- Napoleon Bonaparte

[b]If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us. [/b] -- Herman Hesse

[b]A man who lives, not by what he loves but what he hates, is a sick man. [/b] -- Archibald Macleish

[b]Few people can be happy unless they hate some other person, nation, or creed.[/b] -- Bertrand Russel

[b]Hatred comes from the heart; contempt from the head; and neither feeling is quite within our control.[/b] -- Arnold Schopenhauer

[b]Hatred, which could destroy so much, never failed to destroy the man who hated and this was an immutable law.[/b] -- James Baldwin

[b]Hate is the consequence of fear; we fear something before we hate it; a child who fears noises becomes a man who fears noises. [/b]-- Cyril Connolly

[b]It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love. This is how the whole scheme of things works. All good things are difficult to achieve; and bad things are very easy to get.[/b] -- Rene Descartes

[b]In time we hate that which we often fear.[/b] -- William Shakespeare

[b]We hate some persons because we do not know them; and will not know them because we hate them. [/b]-- Charles Caleb Colton

[b]A Rattlesnake, if Cornered will become so angry it will bite itself. That is exactly what the harboring of hate and resentment against others is - a biting of oneself. We think we are harming others in holding these spites and hates, but the deeper harm is to ourselves. [/b] -- E. Stanley Jones

[b]The price of hating other human beings is loving oneself less. [/b] -- Eldridge Cleaver

[b]Hatred paralyses life; love releases it. Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it. Hatred darkens life; love illuminates it. [/b]-- Martin Luther King Jr.

[b]Don't hate, it's too big a burden to bear.[/b] -- Martin Luther King Sr.

[b]Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated[/b]. -- Coretta Scott King

[b]The heart that can no longer love passionately, must with fury hate [/b]-- Jean Baptiste Racine

[b]No one is born hating another person because of the colour of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.[/b] -- Nelson Mandela

[b]A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another. [/b]-- Jesus Christ (John 13:34, NKJ)


Yeah, what a bunch of f***ing idiots! :lol:[/quote]

All these people were alive back when sh*t was cool. TODAY sucks. Read my quote better before you try to dumb it down. I hat people who try to act smart by quoting a bunch of fags instead of coming up with something original. Way to waste your time. The people I am talking about hating are the ones who are casusing the end of the world, if you don't hate them your stupid. If you don't think the world is ending, your stupid.
missycartman
Posts: 7287
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2003 1:06 am

Postby missycartman » Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:08 pm

trun wrote:
mewster wrote:
trun wrote:you have to be a hater these days. if you dont hate that means your stupid. there is know [sic: no] way to enjoy the times we live in when you really look at it.


Here are some really, really stupid people:


I will permit no man to narrow and degrade my soul by making me hate him. -- Booker T. Washington

To hate fatigues. -- Jean Rostand

Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated. -- George Bernard Shaw

A true man hates no one. -- Napoleon Bonaparte

If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us. -- Herman Hesse

A man who lives, not by what he loves but what he hates, is a sick man. -- Archibald Macleish

Few people can be happy unless they hate some other person, nation, or creed. -- Bertrand Russel

Hatred comes from the heart; contempt from the head; and neither feeling is quite within our control. -- Arnold Schopenhauer

Hatred, which could destroy so much, never failed to destroy the man who hated and this was an immutable law. -- James Baldwin

Hate is the consequence of fear; we fear something before we hate it; a child who fears noises becomes a man who fears noises. -- Cyril Connolly

It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love. This is how the whole scheme of things works. All good things are difficult to achieve; and bad things are very easy to get. -- Rene Descartes

In time we hate that which we often fear. -- William Shakespeare

We hate some persons because we do not know them; and will not know them because we hate them. -- Charles Caleb Colton

A Rattlesnake, if Cornered will become so angry it will bite itself. That is exactly what the harboring of hate and resentment against others is - a biting of oneself. We think we are harming others in holding these spites and hates, but the deeper harm is to ourselves. -- E. Stanley Jones

The price of hating other human beings is loving oneself less. -- Eldridge Cleaver

Hatred paralyses life; love releases it. Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it. Hatred darkens life; love illuminates it. -- Martin Luther King Jr.

Don't hate, it's too big a burden to bear. -- Martin Luther King Sr.

Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated. -- Coretta Scott King

The heart that can no longer love passionately, must with fury hate -- Jean Baptiste Racine

No one is born hating another person because of the colour of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite. -- Nelson Mandela

A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another. -- Jesus Christ (John 13:34, NKJ)


Yeah, what a bunch of f***ing idiots! :lol:


All these people were alive back when sh*t was cool. TODAY sucks. Read my quote better before you try to dumb it down. I hat people who try to act smart by quoting a bunch of homosexuals instead of coming up with something original. Way to waste your time. The people I am talking about hating are the ones who are casusing the end of the world, if you don't hate them your stupid. If you don't think the world is ending, your stupid.









Image


fixed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by missycartman on Fri Dec 23, 2005 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The_Paper_Boy
Posts: 1098
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:54 pm

Postby The_Paper_Boy » Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:15 pm

missycartman wrote:Image


That's stupid, the person who done that can't even spell stupid.
missycartman
Posts: 7287
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2003 1:06 am

Postby missycartman » Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:32 pm

Thats because i'm stoopied coz im not a hater :mrgreen:

but you know what shallow people piss me off .
kenny_obsession
Posts: 143
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:27 pm

Postby kenny_obsession » Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:44 pm

-pokie2u- wrote::x the rudolph the red nose reinder song :x god that song annoys me.... especially when its sung in spanish by a little kids chior on a tv and repeated every 10 mins at the airport in santiago after a 10 hour flight with no sleep so I'm forced to sleep on a bench (more like 4 chairs connected) or the floor using my jumper as a pillow. thats what pisses me off.... but its ok because that happened last christmas :P

i agree with you, that song is so horrable alone but when when i hear any choir sing that song i just want to cut off my legs and jam them into my ears!
Image
mewster
Posts: 1879
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2004 4:49 am

Postby mewster » Fri Dec 23, 2005 3:57 pm

trun wrote:All these people were alive back when sh*t was cool.


Though I never checked personally, I have good reason to believe that Nelson Mandela and Coretta Scott King still have pulses. You might want to ask them if the times they lived in were cool.

trun wrote: TODAY sucks. Read my quote better before you try to dumb it down.


I did read it and dumbing it down would've been unnecessary.

trun wrote:I hat people who try to act smart by quoting a bunch of homosexuals instead of coming up with something original.


This sentence is a smorgasbord of so many things wrong with it. I just don't know where to begin:

I hat people -- Good. The world needs more haberdashers.

who try to act smart -- I can see why you're intimidated by that. Based on the few of your post I've read, I see that you've made no attempt to even try to act smart.

by quoting a bunch of homosexuals --- Jesus was Gay!? Besides, would it matter if I did quote a homosexual?

instead of coming up with something original. -- A conduit of learning is the experience of others. A way to use that conduit is exposing yourself to those who've gone before you and shared those experiences. If, though this process, they said something that you believe has great depth of intellect and emotion, you quote it. If that quote has enough profundity, it would be inessential to come up with something original. If I never exposed myself to other thinkers, then I would come up with things as obtuse as "you have to be a hater these days. if you dont hate that means your stupid."

I hope that thought was original enough for you.

trun wrote:Way to waste your time.


I just started my Xmas break. Handing someone their ass for saying profoundly asinine things was a fun start and a terrific use of half an hour.

trun wrote:The people I am talking about hating are the ones who are casusing [sic: causing] the end of the world, if you don't hate them your stupid. If you don't think the world is ending, your stupid.


That's nowhere in the same zip code of what you said thus far. You gave a list of things you hate without reason, then say "you have to be a hater these days. if you dont hate that means your stupid." You said nothing about people who you think are responsible for the world's demise.

If you have to explain what you said and it's nowhere near what you've written, you really need to learn how to covey your ideas better.

Cartman_91 wrote:I get pissed off when Teachers don't believe your story because of your reputation


Suggestion from a teacher: work on your reputation ;)

kenny_obsession wrote:
-pokie2u- wrote::x the rudolph the red nose reinder song :x god that song annoys me.... especially when its sung in spanish by a little kids chior on a tv and repeated every 10 mins at the airport in santiago after a 10 hour flight with no sleep so I'm forced to sleep on a bench (more like 4 chairs connected) or the floor using my jumper as a pillow. thats what pisses me off.... but its ok because that happened last christmas :P

i agree with you, that song is so horrable alone but when when i hear any choir sing that song i just want to cut off my legs and jam them into my ears!


None of you ever lived when "Grandma Got Run Over by A Reinderr" first hit the airwaves, back in the days when things hit the airwaves rather than the I-pods. You couldn't swing a dead cat without hitting that song on ten radio stations for the next five Xmases. A story goes that there was guy who got fired from a radio station for playing it ad nauseum for hours. SOB shoulda been shot! :twisted: Anyway, I turned off my radio for the five yeras afterward just to avoid hearing it.
I'm now known as Cartman's Top Enemy. Please make a note of it.
trun
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:11 pm

Postby trun » Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:48 pm

[quote="mewster"][quote="trun"]All these people were alive back when sh*t was cool. [/quote]

Though I never checked personally, I have good reason to believe that Nelson Mandela and Coretta Scott King still have pulses. You might want to ask them if the times they lived in were cool.

[quote="trun"] TODAY sucks. Read my quote better before you try to dumb it down. [/quote]

I did read it and dumbing it down would've been unnecessary.

[quote="trun"]I hat people who try to act smart by quoting a bunch of homosexuals instead of coming up with something original. [/quote]

This sentence is a smorgasbord of so many things wrong with it. I just don't know where to begin:

I hat people -- Good. The world needs more haberdashers.

who try to act smart -- I can see why you're intimidated by that. Based on the few of your post I've read, I see that you've made no attempt to even try to act smart.

by quoting a bunch of homosexuals --- Jesus was Gay!? Besides, would it matter if I did quote a homosexual?

instead of coming up with something original. -- A conduit of learning is the experience of others. A way to use that conduit is exposing yourself to those who've gone before you and shared those experiences. If, though this process, they said something that you believe has great depth of intellect and emotion, you quote it. If that quote has enough profundity, it would be inessential to come up with something original. If I never exposed myself to other thinkers, then I would come up with things as obtuse as "you have to be a hater these days. if you dont hate that means your stupid."

I hope that thought was original enough for you.

[quote="trun"]Way to waste your time. [/quote]

I just started my Xmas break. Handing someone their ass for saying profoundly asinine things was a fun start and a terrific use of half an hour.

[quote="trun"]The people I am talking about hating are the ones who are casusing [sic: causing] the end of the world, if you don't hate them your stupid. If you don't think the world is ending, your stupid.[/quote]

That's nowhere in the same zip code of what you said thus far. You gave a list of things you hate without reason, then say "you have to be a hater these days. if you dont hate that means your stupid." You said nothing about people who you think are responsible for the world's demise.

If you have to explain what you said and it's nowhere near what you've written, you really need to learn how to covey your ideas better.

Well youre right. Conveying my ideas is a challenge because of my anger. In the long run i will regret hating everything. i have done way too many drugs and my mind is unstable. i think i'm jesus christ and the antichrist all at once. i also think that i am trapped in a video game. if i were more fortunate i probabally wouldnt hate anything, but i am stuck in a world that is going to sh*t and theres nothing i can do about it because there are more idiots than smart people. try to convey an idea acrossed to america that is outside the box and all you get is a bunch of complaints and bullsh*t in return. for instance, i think hitler was right. i dont hate jews, but there needs to be a purification process among human beings. i am totally for selective breeding. if we are going to advance as a society we cannot let the stupid fat assh*les have their stupider fatter kids. thats not how evolution works. we need to weed out the weak, not make it easier for them to survive.
Cartman_91
Posts: 2878
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:22 am

Postby Cartman_91 » Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:56 pm

I get pissed off when You specifically ask for something for Christmas and tell them this is the number 1 thing you want for Christmas and you don't get it
Image

Return to “Hot Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests