Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

kenny'sdead233

Postby kenny'sdead233 » Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:29 pm

Kyle's_Marklar wrote:Jews that celebrate Christmas. :roll:

i have 2 jewish friends that celebrate christmas and they act better than everyone else because of it.

having to deal with a younger sister
spazmagee

Postby spazmagee » Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:39 pm

I like my little sister, so she doesn't piss me off.

This weather.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:41 pm

Having to deal with my little brother. :roll:

He's a real pain in the ass!
kenny'sdead233

Postby kenny'sdead233 » Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:56 pm

i wish i had a little brother. at least i would be able to literally push him around more

i have nothing better to do than to sit at the computer all day
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:44 pm

People that post just to increment their post count. You can tell when people are posting just to get post count or because they actually have something worth while to say
Butters1990

Postby Butters1990 » Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:45 pm

Yeh, I hate that aswell.
No i hate the fact that it says you have to be over 13 or whatever when there are 7 year olds here. They might aswell make it 10 years or somthing. Because thats around the Age of most members here.
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:22 pm

kanichiwa wrote:Yeh, I hate that aswell.
No i hate the fact that it says you have to be over 13 or whatever when there are 7 year olds here. They might aswell make it 10 years or somthing. Because thats around the Age of most members here.

The age limit is actually 18
Setting the standard since 1852
superkenny1990

Postby superkenny1990 » Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:27 pm

Things that piss me off is people who dont review my stories and people making up excuses for an act they did and they had no reason to do it!!!!!!!!! That is about it!!!!!
Delition

Postby Delition » Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:01 pm

Why do people always want reviews for their stories on this board? I would say that some people on here have lives, but that would be a downright lie. I'm kind of getting fed up with the attention whores on this board, with their whole "look at meeee!!!" personalities.

Anyways, back to the reviews, perhaps they just think your stories stink and don't feel the need to write a falsefied review. No news is better than bad news.
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:07 pm

Delition wrote:I'm kind of getting fed up with the attention whores on this board, with their whole "look at meeee!!!" personalities.

That is aimed at me, isn't it? Something that pisses me off is people that think just because Towelie is on Oprah, that they have to make fun of Tom Cruise. the whole Oprah/Tom Cruise thing is old and has been made fun enough already, I honestly hope they don't keep beating a dead horse with that.

also sk1990, I can write a review about how you are the most god-awful writer I've ever seen if you want me too.
Setting the standard since 1852
Delition

Postby Delition » Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:16 pm

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:That is aimed at me, isn't it?

Yes. Yes it was. Except...not. The only thing you have to do with attention whorish-ness is that you usually bitch at them.

Another thing that pisses me off is the fact that whenever a new episode comes out lately we get about 400 new people who post the same "OMG im f*cking retarteed!!!1" posts.

EDIT: It is starting to bug me when people just post numbers in the rating threads. If you want to give me a 6, tell me the reasoning behind it. Anyone can post numbers, but it takes thought to actually type something out. Well, this board has proven that thought isn't important in typing, but just go with it.
Agaath95

Postby Agaath95 » Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:53 am

The fact that it took me almost a year to get this postcount while others reach 1000 posts within a month. I'm not aiming at anyone specific here, but it is starting to bug the hell out of me. First we all agreed that Recnahs was a spammer, now there are dozens of posters who post just as much. Now if they had something intelligent to say, it would be different. But most of them post dumb sh*t 3 times per page in the random thread or have long pointless conversations. We have the chatroom for that people!
thrashmaniac87

Postby thrashmaniac87 » Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:30 am

I get pissed when SP isn't funny, and I've been pissed off lately.
Shpadoinkel!!!
ilovestanlymarsh

Postby ilovestanlymarsh » Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:39 am

Agaath95 wrote:The fact that it took me almost a year to get this postcount while others reach 1000 posts within a month. I'm not aiming at anyone specific here, but it is starting to bug the hell out of me. First we all agreed that Recnahs was a spammer, now there are dozens of posters who post just as much. Now if they had something intelligent to say, it would be different. But most of them post dumb sh*t 3 times per page in the random thread or have long pointless conversations. We have the chatroom for that people!

I agree. I joined in Jan of 2005 and dont even think i made it to 100 posts before i changed to this account. And what do i have on this account? Not even 400 posts yet. Then again im not on here as much anymore because it has changed alot and alot of cool people have left. But it really bothers me when people respond with one or two words, or double post. Guess what? People dont like you for your post count, they like you for your personality and there never going to see that if you just post to get your count up.

Ok and on to my rant. So this time its another comercial. No its not the "DADDY! You got me a lexus for christmas, omg i love you!!" No, the christmas "buy my love" from spoiled rich kids sh*t is over for the time being. Now we have moved on to the cold refreshing drinks of spring and summer.

Little things tend to piss me off pretty bad. This time, its the diet dr. pepper comerical slogan. "Diet Dr. Pepper, theres nothing diet about it". Ok, is it just me or is there somthing wrong with that sentace? How about the fact that the drink is called DIET Dr. Pepper. Doesnt that make somthing about it diet? Every time i see that comercial it drives me crazy. It pissed me off so bad, and i dont know why because its so stupid, but it really does. It might be the fact that i ran out of depression pills and have been having major mood swings lately, mostly bitchy, pissy ones. But whatever the case, that slogan pisses me off. Its so oxymoron. Ok i feel better now that thats off my chest.

Also, my allergies are REALLY pissing me off.
terrance&philliparesw

Postby terrance&philliparesw » Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:03 am

I am sick and tired of the Christian/ Catholic Churches attitude toward homosexuality.

I wrote an essay for S.O.R last term, the topic being “Homosexuality and the Church.” I was skimming through several sites for research, and I swear, at least 95% of the opinions about homosexuality expressed by Church ministers, priests, etc were all negative responses. I mean, most Churches won’t even allow people of different sexual preferences other than heterosexuality to become a minister or priest.

That really infuriated me, because I’ve always been under the impression that Christianity and Catholicism had always taught us to be a good person, accept diversity and love thy neighbour. What if thy neighbour is GAY, huh!? Does it apply then, or do we just kick thy neighbour to the curb because thy neighbour has a different sexual preference to you, you bald, hypocritical priest!

I distinguish that they are only some opinions expressed by some ministers/ priests, but when I think about it, the majority of different Churches views on homosexuality are all negative stances.

Hell, I even got into a heated argument with my S.O.R teacher all because I challenged him with an unrequited question regarding homosexuality and Christ, himself. I read an article about 2 years ago, and the author was predicting, with a substantial amount of evidence, that Jesus Christ was actually homosexual. I explained this to my teacher, interlacing the discussion with my own opinion regarding Christ’s sexual orientation, and he simply said; “This guy [the author of the article] has absolutely no proof that Christ was gay at all, and neither do you. Stop enforcing your ridiculous opinions onto me.” Oh, it was an agony to contain myself from going absolutely off at him, but if I did that, I’d probably end up spluttering something blasphemic about Christianity, akin to; “You have no proof that CHRIST even existed either, you bastard!” And that would’ve resulted in a suspension, which I really DON’T NEED whilst in one of the most important grades of High School.

To be brutally honest, I believe that those certain ministers/ priests of the Christian Church are all a bunch of hypocrites. The Bible teaches us to show compassion toward one and other, be a good person and love thy neighbour, yet, how are they showing love by judging someone merely by something as irrelevant as sexual orientation?

Christ.
__Chaste
ImageSEX!Image

Return to “Hot Topics”