Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

tase_me

Postby tase_me » Sun May 21, 2006 1:54 am

OH, i just remembered some more stuff that i hate.

I used to love that movie Napoleon Dynamite. That was back in the day, in the summer of 2004, when it was just a small time movie that no one knew about, and it was only playing in a little art theatre downtown.
And then, it came out on DVD that winter. And people started talking about it like it was brand new or something!! Just people talking about it didnt bother me, but then they started saying the quotes. THEY SAID THOSE QUOTES OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!! YOU COULDNT GO 2 MINUTES WITHOUT HEARING SOMEONE SAY, "Gosh!" or "Idiot!"
And what was even worse, was those DUMBASSES that SAID THE QUOTES WRONG!!!!! THEY WOULD SAY A LINE, BUT PROBABLY GET ONLY 2 WORDS RIGHT!!! AND ALMOST ALL OF THEM DIDNT EVEN SOUND REMOTELY LIKE THE CHARACTERS!!!
Then the merchandise kept coming out. Everywhere you looked there were Napoleon Dynamite t-shirts and paper and all this crap!!!
Soon, all of the publicity and hearing those goddamn lines over and over again caused me to get so sick of that movie. And it is so sad, because it used to be so good. AND NOW I CANT WATCH IT ANYMORE WITHOUT GOING CRAZY, ALL BECAUSE THESE STUPID PEOPLE HAD TO RUIN IT FOR ME!!!!!!!! I wish it would have stayed a small thing like it was in the very beginning.

Also Emo people and people that think Suicide is cool. WTF!! Why do these stupid people cry and cry all day long!??!? It's like they WANT to be sad or something!!! And a lot of them are so depressed, but over the dumbest things! Like "oh, why does no one like me," and "i dont fit in." or some dumb sh*t like that. JESUS a lot of them dont even have any real problems!!
And why do some people love the idea of suicide?!!? Like all these screennames on myspace or whatever that is like "beautifulsuicide" or "cut_on_the_wrist."
If you love suicide so much, and you're so obsessed with it, then WHY are you still ALIVE!?! It's like saying you love a band but then dont listen to their music.
These people are also the ones who write this extremely lame poetry. TEENAGE POETRY. HOLY f*cking GOD. Could there be a worse waste of writing? It isn't even good at all! Here's an example, I'll just come up with something off the top of my head that would fit something emo teens would write:

You hold the blade to your wrist
the blood comes out
You feel so happy that you're dying
There's a crow on the windowsill
Your heart is black as night

HAHHAHAHHAHAh how stupid.
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Sun May 21, 2006 2:07 am

tase_me wrote:You hold the blade to your wrist
the blood comes out

Hehe, that pisses me off also. Most of them are just pussies who like to think they are all tough or something.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sun May 21, 2006 2:09 am

Women.

What's up with women? That are stupid and can't make up their own mids... sure they make kids and stuff but that's not even a good thing as babies come from women. There's nothing worse than something which makes something you hate. Why can't women just leave us alone? Just go and cook our food and wash our clothes? Why did that fat ugly broad jump in front of that horse to give women the right to vote? That pisses me off so much... and what the hell is up with blonde women??? They are the most idiotic women of all... if you are a blonde reading this then kill yourself. You always poison the man-mind with your lovely hair and plastic tits to make more babies. f*ck off! Stop it! It creeps me out how women can spawn such annoying little things. Women, you are stupid, weak, shite, boring, and you create babies so you can also f*ck RIGHT off!
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sun May 21, 2006 2:12 am

crazyQH wrote:
tase_me wrote:You hold the blade to your wrist
the blood comes out

Hehe, that pisses me off also. Most of them are just pussies who like to think they are all tough or something.

"Them" means me and my friends. You should really shut the hell up now. If you've never been an emo, then don't talk like you know exactly what we're like.

Emos are often very sensitive people (emo = emotion/emotional). We cry just as much as the rest of you, and we don't think we're tough just because we listen to stuff like that. :x
aristottlesdeathwish

Postby aristottlesdeathwish » Sun May 21, 2006 3:12 am

tase_me wrote:
Another thing i hate is when mentally retarded people think they can do whatever the hell they want. Now i dont have a problem with them if they are treated like everyone else with no special priveleges, and as long as they dont have drool or sh*t on their face. But some of them are told that they are "special" all their lives, so they can do stuff everyone else would get in trouble for, and everyone lets them.
My example? Doofy. (his last name is Dovey, so i call him doofy like off of Scary movie 1.) Doofy is probably the most hated, discusting thing on this earth that i hate. He is an extremely huge fat retarded person that goes to my school, that is really REALLY scary. He lifts up his shirt all the time, exposing his discustingly huge stomach, he puts his f*cking mouth on the water fountains SO I CANT GET A f*cking DRINK IN SCHOOL, and i hear he masturbates in the bathroom WITHOUT WASHING HIS hAnDS!!! He is also extremely rude, and if you say hi to him or try and be nice he will like swat at you or say "GO AWAY!!" AND HE TOUCHES THE CHEESE IN THE f*ckin LUNCH LINE!!! I CANT EVEN GET CHEESE!!!!! BECAUSE THAT STUPID FATASS TOUCHES IT!!!!!!!!! I AMM SOOO PISSED OFF TALKING ABOUT THIS RIGHT NOW!!!
And, he jips people in line. He will jip people in the lunchline, and if you ask him to go to the back of the line, he will say "NOOO!!" really loud.
So one time, I was in the lunchline, and this fatass comes and jips me. HE gets right in front of me!! He says "NOO!" and moves my tray to the side!! Well I am REEEALLLY pissed off and i say "GET OUT OF HERE YOU STUPID RETARD!!" and start moving his tray, but i dont want his nastiness to get on my food, so i leave.
So i'm sitting at my table, soo pissed off that i cant even eat, and I'm shaking because I'm so mad. So I go over to where he sits, and I take some ketchup packets.
I SQUIRT KETCHUP ALL OVER THAT FAT PEICE OF sh*t!!!! IT GETS ON HIS FOOD, HIS CLOTHES, AND THE BACK OF HIS HEAD!!!! HAHHAHHAHAHHAAHHHAHH!!!!!!! SWEET REVENGE!!! He even started crying, and all these lunch monitors came over to clean him up!! HAHAHAHAHHAHA
BUt no, that didn't even satisfy my desire for revenge. When i think about it now, it seems pretty great, but back then i was still so pissed off. What i really wanted to do was smash his f*cking tray in his stupid f*cking face.

You guys are probably thinking I'm going to burn in hell. But, I will not have kids, as i realize my hatred for them.

I totally get what you mean. When I was in 5th grade, there were these two retarded twins that got away with everything. They would hit, people, cut in line etc. One day I was playing tether ball and they came up, knocked me down and took the ball away. I was so pissed off I took the ball, slammed it in one of there fat, fugly faces and commenced a beating out of the other one. I got in alot of trouble and poeple hated me because I beat up the retarde kids, but from what I remember it was worth it.
"When you do something right, no one knows you have done anything at all"=Futurama
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Sun May 21, 2006 6:19 am

Okay, this story is sort of funny, but then again, rather embarrasing:

When I was in third grade, there was the section of the lunchroom where the retarded children sat, and right next to it was my classroom's section. Those goddamned kids would tease me about the dumbest things, and, being my naive self, bought right into it. One time, they were teasing my about being a tomboy, and wearing blue clothes and all of that, and one of them suggested that I wore boys underwear... I was pissed, so I didn't pull don't my pants, but I showed them a bit of my underpants to shut them up, and I was the unlucky f*cker who got bitched out for being publicly indecent. :roll:
I *Heart* You.
aristottlesdeathwish

Postby aristottlesdeathwish » Sun May 21, 2006 6:52 am

Retarded kids arent as nice as people make them to be in movies, are they?
"When you do something right, no one knows you have done anything at all"=Futurama
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Sun May 21, 2006 2:52 pm

Preachers. This one friend of mine freaked out 'cause he heard I smoked and drank. Yeah, sure, a small amount of cigarette smoke and some booze is really going to kill me dead. :roll:
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sun May 21, 2006 2:54 pm

Ignorant people. They do something stupid, and then you tell them not to do it. They say "Ok, got it", and do it again. :roll:
atonal_belle

Postby atonal_belle » Sun May 21, 2006 7:00 pm

People in general. But then again, I think I'm just becoming a spiteful waitress.
"How about we sing 'Kyle's Mom is a Stupid Bitch' in d minor?"
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sun May 21, 2006 8:44 pm

Sven Goran Eriksson pisses me off... he's a shite manager and the reason England won't win the world cup ¬_¬
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Sun May 21, 2006 9:14 pm

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:Ignorant people. They do something stupid, and then you tell them not to do it. They say "Ok, got it", and do it again. :roll:

Gee, I wonder who you're talking about!

I agree, though. For chrissake, learn for once.
spazmagee

Postby spazmagee » Sun May 21, 2006 11:09 pm

I was reading a few posts back about mentally-ill people who think they can get away with everything and anything? I have a cousin who is exactly like that!
When he was a kid, he was so bad! Now I am absoloutly TERRIFIED of people riding a bike, horse, anything behind me, because I remeber when I was five I was riding my bike for the first time alone and he comes up and sticks a stick in my front wheel, and I fell off and scraped my elbow to f*ck. Then when I was riding this pony at the zoo, he came up behind it and slapped it on the ass, making it do a little jump thing. Now I'm scared of somethign coming up from behind, which really sucks trail riding and what-not.
Anyway, a year or two ago, he was supposed to mow the lawn. HE got his sister to mow half of it, and he hoped on his bike to ride away so she would have to do the whole thing. He had to helmet or anything, and he turned his head to laugh at his sister, when a truck side swiped him on the road. Everybody was soooo upset, but what goes around comes around. Charma does sh*t to you.
Now though, he thinks he can do anything. He tried to go in my room, and I knwo he would've broken my stuff if my room hadn't been so messy you couldn't even open the door. He goes to my school and bugs the hell out of me!!
master ed

Postby master ed » Sun May 21, 2006 11:10 pm

the perosn that posted bunny the tapdancer online on ebaums world...that is so scary
Now making SIGS, PM me for one, I will be reliable.
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Wed May 24, 2006 9:09 pm

One thing that pisses me off more than anything is people who insult my friends. Even on the internet. If they mess with my buds, then they mess with me...that is, unless if the person who insulted my friend is also a friend of mine. Then I either

A: Calmly get them to explain why they insulted the person

B: Get alittle stern/pissed, but reason with them

C: If they're being a dumbass, then I bitch at them.

Return to “Hot Topics”