Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

MixStan

Postby MixStan » Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:59 pm

When someone is mad at you for no bloody reason.
CartmanMills

Postby CartmanMills » Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:19 pm

(Seriously, what's the f*cking POINT OF GETTING THE GAME IF YOU'RE GOING TO CHEAT YOUR WAY TO COMPLETING THE DAMN THING?)

To be totally fair, if your so stuck on a game that in order to get further, you have to find a walkthrough etc, so be it. I've done it several times after exhausting myself.

Cinema Talkers. They irritate me to no end. These people should be hung, shot, raped etc etc. I f*cking hate these people. Absolute scumbags who have to ruin an experience for someone else because THEY want to talk or make noise just to piss someone off. assh*les. I have an Unlimited cinema card and all I want to do is see a film. But it's always ruined by some chucklehead (someone who laughs at weird things), groups of idiots or some moron on his mobile.

Next time, I'm gonna snatch the phone off the person and throw it in the aisle.
aristottlesdeathwish

Postby aristottlesdeathwish » Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:35 pm

Wiggers. I hate WIGGERS SO MUCH!
"When you do something right, no one knows you have done anything at all"=Futurama
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:58 pm

It pisses me off when people steal other people's ideas, and they're well aware that they're doing it, but they continue to do it anyway and proceed on being unoriginal little f*cks.

Also, blatant hypocrites who aren't even aware of their hypocrisy. And assh*les who assume that you hate them because they're "different" when you really hate them because they're an assh*le.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:05 pm

iceiwynd wrote:It pisses me off when people steal other people's ideas, and they're well aware that they're doing it, but they continue to do it anyway and proceed on being unoriginal little f*cks.

So I take it somebody's stole an idea from you? God damn pricks. ¬_¬

Anyway, I've grown a massive hatred for people who think their opinion matters more than any other person's.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
aristottlesdeathwish

Postby aristottlesdeathwish » Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:46 pm

WIGGERS ARGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
"When you do something right, no one knows you have done anything at all"=Futurama
xSwtLilAngel666x

Postby xSwtLilAngel666x » Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:07 pm

aristottlesdeathwish wrote:WIGGERS ARGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

lmao. That's hilarious.

It pisses me off when I chat with people on AIM/email or whatever, nD dEy tYp lYKe Dis bCoZ deY dInK iTz KeWl.

Honestly, that sh*t's hard for me to read. And it's so stupid because typing like that is more time consuming than just typing like a normal person. Plus, it makes them look like complete f*cking morons.

Also, I really hate it when people come up to talk to me, they talk slow and enunciate every word like I don't f*cking know English. Yes, I'm Asian, but that doesn't mean I'm completely oblivious to the English language. -.-;
Last edited by xSwtLilAngel666x on Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ProfChaos42

Postby ProfChaos42 » Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:08 pm

CartmanMills wrote:Cinema Talkers. They irritate me to no end. These people should be hung, shot etc etc. I f*cking hate these people. I have an Unlimited cinema card and all I want to do is see a film. But it's always ruined by ... some moron on his mobile.

Next time, I'm gonna snatch the phone off the person and throw it in the aisle.

I know. As a movie guy, that pisses me off to no end.

I went to see King Kong, and some lady sitting two or three seats from us felt that she had to give her own commentary every half hour or so.

Also, I hate it every time someone flips open their phone, showing a big f*cking light to everyone behind them, just so they can check their time. It's very distracting. Why do you need to know the time?? Are you planning on leaving the movie halfway through? If so, why did you even bother showing up??

The professor who heads the communications department at my college described it this way: When you watch a movie, especially in a theater, your eyes are focused on the screen, and you are in a dreamlike state. It's kind of like being half-asleep. When you see someone flip open their phone and shine a light on the edge of your vision, your eyes dart to the light, and the trace is instantly broken, taking you out of the movie.

Same with talkers.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:18 pm

aristottlesdeathwish wrote:WIGGERS ARGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Define 'wigger' for me, please. Do you mean wigger as any white kid who'se musical preference is Rap/Hip-Hop/R&B and influence is of the Afro-American style (Which is perfectly allowable.) Or are you not being a f*cking douche?
spazmagee

Postby spazmagee » Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:19 am

I think he means those people who steal other people's culture. There was a kid on my bus who was a total wigger. I mean, if you like R&B/Hip hop, or whatever, good for you. I know some rap songs I like. But this guy called all the girls his "hoes" and all the guys his "niggas". There are two black people in Hillsbrough. TWO.
And isn't there a rule that white people can't drop the N bomb? XD

In that case, wiggers too, piss me off.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:58 am

spazmagee wrote:And isn't there a rule that white people can't drop the N bomb? XD

Kinda, but it's not that irksome as it once was. I'd explain, but I'm just too tired right now. XD
KylesNumber1Fan0

Postby KylesNumber1Fan0 » Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:28 am

Wiggers piss me of too. I went to school with a guy who thought he was f*cking 50 Cent. God he was annoying. Luckily he moved away.

It pisses me off that my mom complains about rap music because you can't understand the words (which is true sometimes) but then I start listening to 'screaming music', as she calls it, and she complains that you can't understand that either. At least the 'screaming music' has lyrics that I can relate to.

Preps/Conformists piss me off so bad. Especially the ones who think Science Olypmiad is all fun and games. They're all going to join, do absoultely nothing for the team, and annoy the f*ck out if me.

When somebody gives me a piece of gum, then once the minty taste is in my mouth they start eating something and say "Here! taste this it's so good!" Well you just screwed me over by giving me this gum because whatever it is that tastes so good is gonna taste like f*cking spearmint now.
The BBS's resident 30 Seconds to Mars addict
http://www.thirtysecondstomars.com
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:51 am

^Oh, geez. There were quite a few people like that at my school, mostly freshmen and sophomores. Seriously, my locker was right between two of them, and they'd be talking like they were 50 Cent or something. Not only that, they were also serious stoners, so everything in my locker ended up smelling like pot. Not cool.
ProfChaos42

Postby ProfChaos42 » Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:35 am

spazmagee wrote:I think he means those people who steal other people's culture. There was a kid on my bus who was a total wigger. I mean, if you like R&B/Hip hop, or whatever, good for you. I know some rap songs I like. But this guy called all the girls his "hoes" and all the guys his "niggas". There are two black people in Hillsbrough. TWO.
And isn't there a rule that white people can't drop the N bomb? XD

In that case, wiggers too, piss me off.

So annoying. There was one guy who went to my high school who claimed he thought he was black, but he knew he wasn't. He only said it so that, at complete random, with no relation to anything, he could say "Is it because I'm BLACK?" He said it like it was a punchline to a joke. What a f*cking idiot.
Clowncatcher

Postby Clowncatcher » Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:58 pm

Cedric Digsby

Return to “Hot Topics”