Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

kenny'sdead233

Postby kenny'sdead233 » Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:06 pm

my grandparents i'm busy doin sh*t and they still f*cking WONT LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!
aristottlesdeathwish

Postby aristottlesdeathwish » Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:23 pm

spazmagee wrote:I think he means those people who steal other people's culture. There was a kid on my bus who was a total wigger. I mean, if you like R&B/Hip hop, or whatever, good for you. I know some rap songs I like. But this guy called all the girls his "hoes" and all the guys his "niggas". There are two black people in Hillsbrough. TWO.
And isn't there a rule that white people can't drop the N bomb? XD

In that case, wiggers too, piss me off.

Exactly. And then if you confront them about it there like "thats racists dog! Dont be hating!". When I think its just as racist to act like what you consider to be a black person. Its those types of people that drive you to hate African Americans. (not that I do)
"When you do something right, no one knows you have done anything at all"=Futurama
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:15 pm

Okay, it's starting to get really f*cking aggravating when people message me to talk about THEIR writing or THEIR drawing. I don't care about it. You're not godly amazing. Kindly do stuff it. e_e
aristottlesdeathwish

Postby aristottlesdeathwish » Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:30 pm

I hate the musical RENT. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
"When you do something right, no one knows you have done anything at all"=Futurama
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:04 pm

I'll tell you what has been pissing me off lately; Radio & TV adverts that take original tunes and add their own lyrics to advertise their own product or service.
I mean for Gods sake, it is so bloody stupid and most of the people who sing in the ads can't even sing. Anyone in Britain will know that the Halifax adverts are probably the most annoying. :roll:
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
Clowncatcher

Postby Clowncatcher » Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:57 am

I never liked RENT either. If you want a good musical JCS is the way to go ;)
cartman8213

Postby cartman8213 » Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:25 am

spazmagee wrote:I think he means those people who steal other people's culture. There was a kid on my bus who was a total wigger. I mean, if you like R&B/Hip hop, or whatever, good for you. I know some rap songs I like. But this guy called all the girls his "hoes" and all the guys his "niggas". There are two black people in Hillsbrough. TWO.
And isn't there a rule that white people can't drop the N bomb? XD

It isn't just wiggers that piss me off. Any white person that acts like a black stereotype and black stereotypes piss me off. I hate it so much. I hate when people say sh*t like,"the white devil slavemasters are tryin to keep the brotha man down." That pisses me off. It seriously makes me wanna stab them.

I also hate politically correct people that actually believe that it's OK for black people to say n*gger, but it's not OK for white people to say it. That bothers the hell out of me. That is just as bad as saying it, and meaning it in a racist way. If it wasn't for sh*t like that, racism would be a lot better in this country.

It pisses me off when people pull out a race card when they're about to get kicked out of somewhere or removed from something. I f*cking hate that more then anything. If anyone has ever done this, you need to go die. Someone said something about a white guy saying,"Is it because I'm black?" That bothers me if the person is serious. If the person is joking, I don't give a hunk of cow sh*t.
Officially blending in with all the Cartman fans.
Thanks b489 and KTS for sig
Bjg721

Postby Bjg721 » Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:27 pm

I'll tell you what pisses me off!!! When I staple my nuts to my chin!!! Dammit, that REALLY pisses me OFF!!!! AAAAHHHHH!!!! (ps: I think I'm going to start ending all my posts in an "AAAAHHHHH" just for the hell of it. That's four A's and five H's, mmmkay?)
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:28 pm

Not pissed off, more of annoyed by a certain new user who posted above me, makes stupid posts, seems like they are mentally retarded, probably is below the retarded line, and name ends in the numbers 721.
Setting the standard since 1852
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:35 pm

What Fiddy said. ¬_¬
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:13 pm

Everything has just been bottled up inside for the past month... it's time I just spilled this to you.

I am f*cking fed up with my ex-boyfriend Nick. He is the most annoying person in the world. Seriously, I had to turn off my cell phone yesterday because he wouldn't stop calling me and then he'd start bawling when I wouldn't answer. And now he came on MSN trying to give me the guilt trip with his screenname "My heart once belonged to the girl of my dreams" and I knew he was talking about me... and I was thinking about blocking him but didn't.

And I feel just so bad because I never block ANYONE from MSN, and he's going to college with my best friend and he's going to somehow find out that I never had feelings for him at all and then end up hating me... and I don't know what is worse, being clung to by your ex or being hated by someone.

Seriously, if I were the girl of anyone's dreams, why couldn't it have been someone besides Nick? My heart does not belong to him; it belongs to myself, and I'm just not ready to give it up. His heart never belonged to me, since I never had feelings for him. I was trapped in a one-sided relationship for over a month, and by the end, I wanted nothing to do with him.

Sometimes I wonder if I have no heart at all. I know I should be fotunate someone loves me, and I'm such a selfish brat when it comes to dating... every guy must be perfect, and somehow I manage to be obsessed with him to the point of pure annoyance... I know this was how Rusty felt about me when I wanted to go out. I'm glad he made the decision to say no... otherwise he could have hurt both of us even worse. I want to tell him about walking a mile in his shoes, but I'm worried he won't want anything to do with me.

The part that pisses me off the most is... I see myself in Nick. I see Rusty in myself. This whole time has been a reflection of what a bitch I've been over the past four years. :cry:
MixStan

Postby MixStan » Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:37 pm

My little cousin pulling my bra strap. That f*cking hurts.
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:09 pm

What pisses me off? LAGUNA BEACH, and THE HILLS!!!! Rich people acting like there life is so dramaful! It's not, and they act like other people disgust them. Well not every body can complain when the beach closes down! Don't get me wrong, I dont hate rich people, Just the snobs. Look there in high school and have there own houses, collage funds, and brand new luxury cars!!! Then they complain about rich people without a sence of fashion!!! If there is any rich people here, I'm not saying I hate rich people, just snobs. Chances are, if your rich, you know a poor or middle class person and what they go threw, but the people on those shows only live with rich people. Meaning that they don't know what mid-class people go threw!
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:19 am

Looks like somebody needs to learn context of words.
Setting the standard since 1852
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:35 am

When Great TV Shows get cancelled

Even when Family Guy was cancelled and brought bck it just wasn't the same. They're to scared to touvh political issues it seems. POlitical issues on Family Guy are touched just as much as Bill Gates weight room

Return to “Hot Topics”