Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

EPAF

Postby EPAF » Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:34 pm

Today in PC World; a computer-related shop full of cheap/expensive stuff and really dumb f*cks, I spent about 20 minutes at one of the paying tills because a stupid teenager trainee worker who must have been younger than me didn't know what to do in order to pay for one thing.

She gave me the typical teenager look and spoke in a usual thick-headed dumb voice to me as if I was the one who was doing all the wrong things when infact she didn't know how to work a bloody thing around herself.

I was buying two pieces of music software which were part of 1 pack and she asked whether it was for business use or not......HELLO....I may DJ (at home) but I'm only 17 for God's sake; I don't have a bloody record label if that was what she was thinking. :lol:

Basically, I hate it when shops use unskilled trainee staff on very busy Saturdays. It's alright when they use them during the week (like on Wednesday), but on busy days like Saturdays, they could at least use members of staff who know what they're doing. And then just to round things off, she doesn't even take the security tag off the boxes so the sensor alarms start beeping as soon as I walk near them. :roll:
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:46 am

When a conversation with a person dies, and yet they try to continue it by talking about random crapw hen it's already evident that it isn't going to go anywhere. Just learn to drop it, okay? If you don't respond to me after, like, ten minutes without saying that you'll be right back, my interest has moved on and I'm trying to focus my attention somewhere else. The conversation is over. Do not try to continue it.
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:13 am

People who think they own the internet, the freeway, or other public places. >.>;;
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
region7cards

Postby region7cards » Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:31 am

when you start a new weight training program and then your calves are so sore you can barely walk, but you have to go to football practice.

i almost died today my calves hurt so bad :x
StanismyMan

Postby StanismyMan » Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:11 am

When people keep signing on and off, on and off, over and over and over. I get so mad when they do that. Especially when they never actually talk to you when they stay online. It's so annoying, I can't stand it. I hate it when people IM you with nothing to talk about in the first place. All they say is Hey, and stop talking.
Athena1999 wrote:Camels
Kenny+Pip

Postby Kenny+Pip » Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:32 am

Well i usualy kill people that piss me off but if i must choose French ppl!
I AM A PIP JESUS AND KENNY FAN!
Im looking for a southpark jesus fan banner!

cartman8213

Postby cartman8213 » Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:54 pm

I hate the God damn dentist and orthodontist. They ask me stupid f*cking questions when they've got three pieces of metal in my mouth. I don't respond, and they make a stupid f*cking remark that's meant to be funny. They don't even say anything when you don't have anything in your mouth.
Officially blending in with all the Cartman fans.
Thanks b489 and KTS for sig
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:09 pm

cartman8213 wrote:I hate the God damn dentist and orthodontist. They ask me stupid f*cking questions when they've got three pieces of metal in my mouth. I don't respond, and they make a stupid f*cking remark that's meant to be funny. They don't even say anything when you don't have anything in your mouth.

Hell yes.
I remember my orthodontist's son would flirt with the nurses while he worked on my teeth. He'd stick those damn stretchers in my mouth and try to act proffesional and then throw compliments at the nurses while I'm lying on my back with clear plastic sh*t stuffing my mouth looking like an idiot thinking "he has to die, he has to die."

Then I wouldn't wear my head gear so they threatened to cement it in. I just told them "f*ck no" and they actually said ok but added a hidden gold band behind my bottom front teeth that to this day won't come off. At least it doesn't make me look like a tard.

Anyway, my brother wasn't so bitchy as me and he let them cement the head gear in. :roll: Poor sucker. I told him "You have to be forceful with orthodontists and threaten to rip their balls off, or they'll just walk all over you. "

Seriously, Orthodontists are the most hateable people on the planet.
:evil:
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:12 pm

Stupid AIM. :x I'm trying to RP with robert, and the stupid thing keeps deleting messages or something. :x
Kenny+Pip

Postby Kenny+Pip » Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:35 pm

I hate hippis to!
I AM A PIP JESUS AND KENNY FAN!
Im looking for a southpark jesus fan banner!

PsychoMetroid 3:16

Postby PsychoMetroid 3:16 » Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:49 pm

That damn Buzz Ballads commercial. Watch Comedy Central for an hour or so, and you'll see it at least 6 or 7 times. It's too long for a commercial.

Little things can piss me off.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:57 pm

I've said it before and I'll say it agian, and again, and again until it finally stops. I am getting sick of being called a "fantastic/great/amazing/awesome/etc artist" by the people on this board. This place is artistically inept, for the most part, so the comments are meaningless, but with how common they are it's infuriating. Shut the f*ck up.
region7cards

Postby region7cards » Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:12 am

[quote="Rebecca_Cutswald"]Then I wouldn't wear my head gear so they threatened to cement it in. I just told them "f*ck no" and they actually said ok but added a hidden gold band behind my bottom front teeth that to this day won't come off. At least it doesn't make me look like a tard.[quote]

Thank you. i still have braces on but i never wear my headgear because it is f*cking IMPOSSIBLE to sleep in. i swear to god it is.
aristottlesdeathwish

Postby aristottlesdeathwish » Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:25 pm

Women who have big titties and flaunt them all the time. Dont get me wrong, I love boobies, but it distracts me so much in class. :)
"When you do something right, no one knows you have done anything at all"=Futurama
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:28 am

I can't remember whether I've said this before, but insurance and loan adverts are starting to piss me off again.

All they do is use the same old technique of presenting a typical family life without a loan from that company; all black and white, miserable, rainy weather, depressed faces etc.
And then suddenly just by getting a loan, mortgage or new insurance, your life becomes totally happy again and you live nearly the life of Riley with it. Plus according to them, the sun will always shine as long as you have a loan or mortgage.

What a load of CRAP! :roll:

Why can't they just use something different......or even better; tell the truth and say that you'll just get in even more debt if you get a loan from that company?
Plus the people they use in the adverts are so pathetic, laughable and unconvincing. For example, there was an advert for 'Ocean Finance' a while ago and all the (fake) 'customers' said the same thing; things like:

"We were able to consolidate all our debts into one low manageable monthly re-payment"

WHO THE HELL is going to say something like that in general life? No one I know will ever use the words 'consolidate' and 'manageable'! But I have to admit, I laughed a few times at that advert especially when a supposedly married couple were talking about it. The company must have had an idiotic casting staff if they decided to use a guy who must have been in his late 40's and pretend to show that he was married to some fat woman who was in her late 30's. God it was so unconvincing; she was like a bouncy castle compared to him. :lol:

But in conclusion......loan adverts are pathetic. Fake promises, fake people, fake images, fake everything! :roll:

Edit: I'm going to try and find a video for that advert somewhere on the net for people to take a look at; I'm sure you'll know what I mean if you ever get the chance to see it. :P
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.

Return to “Hot Topics”