Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

DownWithCalifornia
Posts: 178
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:36 am

Postby DownWithCalifornia » Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:21 am

My new math teacher... she's nice and all, but she has this dislike for caculators. So I'm sitting here trying to figure out how the hell she expects a class full of restless pre-teens who aren't that good at math and concentrate badly to solve 30 problems like 14 divided by 64 without calculators.

For god's sake, lady, how many times to I have to prove that I can do friggin' long division?
Cartman_91
Posts: 2878
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:22 am

Postby Cartman_91 » Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:15 pm

Goregrindsicko wrote:whenever black people try to walk in the same building as me


When you die I'm going to piss on your tombstomb.
Image
Jay C
Posts: 4299
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:33 pm

Postby Jay C » Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:07 pm

Goregrindsicko wrote:whenever black people try to walk in the same building as me

Racist f*cks like this piss me off.

Oh, and when websites get blocked in school. They've just blocked YouTube 'cause everyone in my year wee blabbing about it. For the last year I used to watch stuff on it without the teachers knowing, and then I show a video to a few people in class. They all start going on it and when someone says something like "What can I go on?" one of them would say something like; "Oh, YouTube's a good site. Yeah, YouTube" [Added emphesis here.] "How do you spell it? Oh... Y-O-U..." Making it insanely easy for teachers to find out what the address is and block it. ¬_¬
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Nommel
Posts: 2484
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:37 pm

Postby Nommel » Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:10 pm

Goregrindsicko wrote:whenever black people try to walk in the same building as me


Racists are so awesome huh? Why do you people hate anyone who believes in "White Power"? I mean, it's not like they, uh, burn crosses in fields, or blow up churches, or murder innocent people because of the color of their skin, or anything like that. :o Certainly not!
Novacaine15
Posts: 478
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:05 pm

Postby Novacaine15 » Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:25 pm

The fact that I might have to go to the mall agian today.
Image
yo-bindi
Posts: 467
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:02 pm

Postby yo-bindi » Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:42 pm

my f*cken parents!!! :craig:
Image
"shut the hell up you fucken fat-ass!!!"
http://www.comedycentral.com/sitewide/game_player
cheesypoofs857
Posts: 1477
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:07 pm

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:39 pm

Myeh... Some (not all) black people piss me off. I don't know....probably because I have racist parents or something. Lucky me, they can't call me white because I'm a Injun.....bitch!

Wow, I be a lot of people wanna kill me now.....
Image
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
Rooster_Costume
Posts: 816
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:57 am

Postby Rooster_Costume » Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:53 pm

I don't really see a reason to pick out race when you say some not all. A lot of people are assh*les, and race has no relevance. I can't stand it when red necks say they hate n*ggers, and they've never really even met one. That bewilders me beyond belief.
Image
Image
PM me for my AIM SN. Lurkers are a bitch.
StanismyMan
Posts: 2784
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:31 am

Postby StanismyMan » Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:16 pm

I wouldn't call myself a racist, but I don't like Black gangs. But I have a lot of friends who are black, and I don't think of them any different. I hate racists, they annoy me. It's like saying, "I can kill you becuase your black, but you can't kill me because I'm white" Or something like that, but that's just what popped into my head.
Image
Athena1999 wrote:Camels
Rooster_Costume
Posts: 816
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:57 am

Postby Rooster_Costume » Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:25 pm

Racists do more than annoy me; they piss me off, and I hate 'em. There are more black racists than white racists now, I think, and that pisses me off just as much. I might go as far as saying it pisses me off more because it's accepted. It's OK for a black person to do a white joke, but when a white person does a black joke, OMG THAT'S SOOOOOOOO RACIST! :roll:
Image
Image
PM me for my AIM SN. Lurkers are a bitch.
StanismyMan
Posts: 2784
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:31 am

Postby StanismyMan » Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:30 pm

I've gotta fully loaded gun. Bring it on, racist bitches.
Image
Athena1999 wrote:Camels
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY
Posts: 3384
Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 6:55 pm

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:09 pm

When people change their username, they feel the need to repost their age, favorite everything, gender, etc. again. You are still the same person all you are doing is skewing the polls and wasting posts.
Setting the standard since 1852
Taranis_Music
Posts: 1765
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:06 pm

Postby Taranis_Music » Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:50 pm

When people come to your door and try to sell something. Or those damn Jahova's Witnesses.
Rooster_Costume
Posts: 816
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:57 am

Postby Rooster_Costume » Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:12 am

Taranis_Music wrote:Or those damn Jahova's Witnesses.

I really, really, really wish those people would come to my neighborhood. You have no idea how much fun I have messing with people like that. I went to my friend's neighborhood, and I was waiting for them to come to the door since I saw them walking around, and knocking on other people's doors. I swear I have so many things planned messing with them.

I don't have anything to be pissed about right now besides Paris Hilton and depressed people, but I've already talked about that.
Image
Image
PM me for my AIM SN. Lurkers are a bitch.
Novacaine15
Posts: 478
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:05 pm

Postby Novacaine15 » Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:29 pm

My damn computer! "f*cking Windows 98!"
Image

Return to “Hot Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests