Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Jay C

Postby Jay C » Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:11 pm

^Lol, everyone remembered my birthday, for 2 reasons:

1) It's one day before 'Mischeif Night'... which I won't get into.
2) Some of my mates have decided that, if it's somebody's birthday, they get what's called; "Birthday Beatings" where they hit you a certain amount of times, which depends on how old you were. [I turned 16 recently, so I was punched on the arm 16 times by one dude at a time, so I got... abooout... 1600 hits that day? Birthday Beatings is serious f*cking business. :lol:]

Anyway... what pisses me off? My dad just told me I need a haircut. And insisted I get it cut before Christmas because it 'looks dumb'. Ugh...
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:09 am

Hylian3 pisses me off.
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:38 am

Tweak_Hammertime wrote:I'm pretty sure quite alot of people have come accross my issue, you know on msn when a reaal girly girl starts talking to you and they put kisses after every sentence or short line they type? They piss me off =\

ღ**ThisGirlCloe**ღ said:
eloo yoo ite? xx
ﺎόζζﬠ (Lozzy Rascal) said:
yup you?
ღ**ThisGirlCloe**ღ said:
ghdd ye ta.. xx
ღ**ThisGirlCloe**ღ said:
hw was yoor day? xx
ﺎόζζﬠ (Lozzy Rascal) said:
pretty good really

I'm the lozzy rascal guy btw. but thats just an example, honestly, save yourself the effort!

Haha... wow. You should ask if she has a learning disability. XD Ask nicely on aim and if she gets offended pretend you're sincerely concerned for her.

La Rousche people piss me off.
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
NauaCaos

Postby NauaCaos » Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:52 am

People who use my name. Jawmht, NauaCaos, and I_Eat_Glue, are all mine. And if you think I don't care, just give me the general location you are in.
(¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø°`)
(`¤ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸ø¤°`°¤ø,¸)
emzcoop

Postby emzcoop » Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:17 pm

sniffers........

oh yes those people who sit on trains, buses, schools, libarys, cinemas, shop queues etc and have a cold and dont blow.
Will it kill them?
ill give them a bloody hanky if they want a bloody hanky!
i dont mind one snif
but another
and another
you know what i mean, and if you didnt youll bloomin well notice it now............
Id kill for a nobel peace prize...........
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:26 pm

What pisses me off...

many, many, many things.
But I don't feel like typing them all so for now, People who say "You musta done lost yo mind" I don't why, but I just want to beat the with there own spine! :x
nutmeg218

Postby nutmeg218 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:27 pm

Exams piss me off. I took the two hardest exams today and I got a C on my science mid term. I had to go through the suspense of grading it myself... I hate my teacher so much because we didin't go over some of the material. At least he isn't all that bad and graded on a curve letting me get a B. There were only 7 people who got over a B in my class on the exam (3 A's) after the additional points.
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:28 pm

The fact that my current guitar only has 22 frets...thank God I'm getting a new one for Christmas. 8)
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:32 pm

Nosebleeds.

You gotta sit there like a douche for 15 minutes with a bunch of f*cking Kleenex up your nose and then when it stops, your stuck with this gigantic clot in your goddamn nostril that you wind up accidentally swallowing half the time.

:stanpuke:

You read it! You can't unread it!
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:38 pm

Nommel wrote:The fact that my current guitar only has 22 frets...thank God I'm getting a new one for Christmas. 8)

Why does that piss you off? My Acoustic only has 21. Are you trying to play some some that goes over that?
emzcoop

Postby emzcoop » Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:39 pm

i hate people who wait months before paying you back, i have just been reminded of this because i found a post it from september that has IOU £3.75 in my sis handwriting, bloody stingy plantpot (dont ask, im supposed to stop swearing?)
Id kill for a nobel peace prize...........
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:50 pm

When your at the beach, about a half mile from the entrance, theres no one else there, and sombody walks all the way out to you sit right there.
StanismyMan

Postby StanismyMan » Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:05 am

Christmas Carols.
Athena1999 wrote:Camels
Lemniwinks

Postby Lemniwinks » Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:11 am

When your sitting on a bus or Subway, and it's practiclly empty, and someoen walks on and chooses to sit right beside you. God, that pisses me off.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:56 am

triplemultiplex wrote:Nosebleeds.

You gotta sit there like a douche for 15 minutes with a bunch of f*cking Kleenex up your nose and then when it stops, your stuck with this gigantic clot in your goddamn nostril that you wind up accidentally swallowing half the time.

:stanpuke:

Ugh, I know what you mean. Well, not swallowing the tissues. That souns horrible. XD

But yeah, nosebleeds are a bitch. I rarely get them, but when I do, they don't stop for at least 20 minutes. It's pretty f*cking grating, to say the least.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!

Return to “Hot Topics”