Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:06 pm

The "Killzone" ad on this site, it keeps going "click, click click" and it screws up my loading. I don't know how much you get paid to show it, but please replace it with somthing less annoying.
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:31 pm

CruciFACTION wrote:The "Killzone" ad on this site, it keeps going "click, click click" and it screws up my loading. I don't know how much you get paid to show it, but please replace it with somthing less annoying.

At least you weren't here for "Stubble Boy"
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:35 pm

oh, I was, I just wasn't sighed up yet
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:07 pm

Basic Statement: People who don't understand that the POINT of black comedy is that it's supposed to NOT be ethically right.

Story Behind Statement: I'm in Spanish class, somehow it comes up, so I blurt out, "I love racism." Because, you know. I do. It's HILARIOUS. I'm not actually racist myself, but racist people are the best because they're so f*cking retarded and funny.

But then Jewish Jenny (I say this because there's an Asian Jenny in the class, too, and I'm better friends with AJ than JJ) just gawks at me and says, "What is WRONG with you?!" So, you know. I elaborate and state that it's funny, to which she says, "NO IT'S NOT!"

Well, maybe says is the wrong word there, and something stronger should be in there, but anyway. So I ask her if she knows what black comedy is - because THAT'S WHAT IT IS. And she says, "Yes, but that doesn't make it right."

DUH

Good god, she was the only person I knew at first in my Spanish class, but now I know so many more people in it and I love them all way, way more. But Jewish Jenny is just getting so much more frustrating now. And stupider. :| Good god.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:58 pm

That f*cking Killzone Liberation ad on the right. When I click on someting, I put my pointer over in the dead space on the right hand side of the screen while the page is changing and loading. If I click on something and roll over that ad, it cancels the navigation. And, when it's loading, it drives my computer insane. Now see, my computer makes a clicking sound when a navigation starts. So, when something like the Xbox 360 ad loads, I hear a "click-click". Also when I click on a button or switch, I hear a "click". When the Killzone ad loads, I hear, "click-click... click-click-click-click... click-click-click... click... click-click", And I swear each one sounds louder than the previous one. I just want to reach through my screen and rip it off the BBS. (lol, it looks like I wrote "dick" a bunch of times)
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:48 pm

[quote="BRMBug":4e303]That f*cking Killzone Liberation ad on the right. When I click on someting, I put my pointer over in the dead space on the right hand side of the screen while the page is changing and loading. If I click on something and roll over that ad, it cancels the navigation. And, when it's loading, it drives my computer insane. Now see, my computer makes a clicking sound when a navigation starts. So, when something like the Xbox 360 ad loads, I hear a "click-click". Also when I click on a button or switch, I hear a "click". When the Killzone ad loads, I hear, "click-click... click-click-click-click... click-click-click... click... click-click", And I swear each one sounds louder than the previous one. I just want to reach through my screen and rip it off the BBS. (lol, it looks like I wrote "dick" a bunch of times)[/quote:4e303]

Glad to see I'm not alone. Hey lets start some manner of petition to get it removed!
andrewgibson

Postby andrewgibson » Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:39 am

I hate it when there's a really fast-paced awesome song that, halfway through, just goes to a slower beat for the rest of the song. God f*cking shitfuck.
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:38 am

Being stuck at home pisses me off!

This is my first day off from school and already I'm sick of my family.

I took my thirteen yr old brother, whom I love but- eeeeh! Can he ever shut up? I think he has a crush on a friend of mine and since she came too all he did was try to impress her... the entire f*cking time. OMG STFU.. I know I shouldn't talk that way about my little brother but seriously... he can be such an ass around my girlfriends.

I love him really I do.. but he needs to learn about comfortable silence. -_-;;

Not to mention he has a nervous tick that kicks up whenever I eat in the same room as him so I have to eat in my room.

Then my mom... is just a f*cking teenager. She sits in her room on the phone all day and then complains whenever she has to watch my youngest brother. My middle brother watches him 90% of the time and when she has to watch him all she does is get angry like he isn't her responsability.

Then she comes and follows me around whining about her life and how she hasn't been to Disney Land in ages. (For f*cks sake she's ditched me with my brothers so she could go to Disney Land... when was the last time I been to a theme park!? HUH?)

My dad... Does the word "hystoranics" (spelled right? I dunno..) have any meaning to you? Imagine a man who freaks out over every little as though the world would explode if it isn't done exactly to par. OMG I cut my finger... the world's gonna end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not ot mention all he ever does is watch the news all day and tell my brother and I horror stories that have me on edge 24 hrs a day.

Oh and he totally has hystoranics in front of my friends then asks "Why don't you ever have guests over? Are you trying to make me feel guilty?" UHHHHHHH?????????? I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT IT!

*tears hair out* I need to run off and spend a day to plan my vacation.. I think I'll ditch early tomorrow and plan things out so I don't spend it hidding in my room again.
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:27 pm

Rebecca_Cutswald wrote:Being stuck at home pisses me off!

This is my first day off from school and already I'm sick of my family.

I took my thirteen yr old brother, whom I love but- eeeeh! Can he ever shut up? I think he has a crush on a friend of mine and since she came too all he did was try to impress her... the entire f*cking time. OMG STFU.. I know I shouldn't talk that way about my little brother but seriously... he can be such an ass around my girlfriends.

I love him really I do.. but he needs to learn about comfortable silence. -_-;;

Not to mention he has a nervous tick that kicks up whenever I eat in the same room as him so I have to eat in my room.

Then my mom... is just a f*cking teenager. She sits in her room on the phone all day and then complains whenever she has to watch my youngest brother. My middle brother watches him 90% of the time and when she has to watch him all she does is get angry like he isn't her responsability.

Then she comes and follows me around whining about her life and how she hasn't been to Disney Land in ages. (For f*cks sake she's ditched me with my brothers so she could go to Disney Land... when was the last time I been to a theme park!? HUH?)

My dad... Does the word "hystoranics" (spelled right? I dunno..) have any meaning to you? Imagine a man who freaks out over every little as though the world would explode if it isn't done exactly to par. OMG I cut my finger... the world's gonna end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not ot mention all he ever does is watch the news all day and tell my brother and I horror stories that have me on edge 24 hrs a day.

Oh and he totally has hystoranics in front of my friends then asks "Why don't you ever have guests over? Are you trying to make me feel guilty?" UHHHHHHH?????????? I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT IT!

*tears hair out* I need to run off and spend a day to plan my vacation.. I think I'll ditch early tomorrow and plan things out so I don't spend it hidding in my room again.

It's okay R_C, shhhhhhh...

EDIT: While I'm in this thread: Not to be a racist, but black people get pissed off at the most little things. If somebody called me a bitch I wouldn't care because they don't know me.
CyniKel

Postby CyniKel » Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:31 pm

People who follow me on the freeway at 65 mph a whole 3 inches away from my bumper, and people who do not check their blindspots before changing lanes and then have the nerve to flip me off cause they can't see behind their freakin' Escalade! If they could drown in their own saliva, that would be great...
love*metal

Postby love*metal » Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:05 pm

People who cannot take NO for an anwser!
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:59 pm

When they make sequels with different actors that pisses me off. Example of sequels that were good, meet the fockers= Same Actors, Saw 2= Same acotrs

Ace Ventura 3 is coming out and no Jim Carrey, I'd rather watch someone throw pieces of sh*t at my tv screen then watch that.

Dumb and dumberer horrible sequel with different actors. American Pie Band Camp sucked and ruined the perfect trilogy.

Please if you make a sequel have the intelligence to have atleast a few actors the same.
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:42 pm

People who care more about animals than other people, for example:

News: and so 6 people died in a coal mining tragedy today, in other news poilce took custody of an abused dog today which was reported to have beaten for disobeying its master.

Douche: oh that sick basterd, doing that to a dog!

God, it makes me want to choke a puppy when people say things like that. :x
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:11 pm

All the young staff at the stores and shops in town are really annoying me and even pissing me off. All major stores in town and all the shopping centres hire young people for the Christmas rus o customers and all that. But the fact that the newly hired staff are so thick-headed and dumb is so ridiculous.

I give you a scenario. I'm going to a perfume shop (:roll:) at about 10am to skip the bussle and busyness of town that usually happens later on in the afternoon. So I get to the shop and the doors are open.

Me: "Hi there, I'm here to pick up a bottle of perfume I reserved last week here."
Young Dumb Till Staff Member: "Is it for you?"
Me: "Well......I AM buying it. Its not for me, but someone in my family."
YDTSM: "Oh sorry, shop's not open yet."
Me: "What? But the doors are open."
YDTSM: "Yeh...but y'know, we're not open."
Me: "Well......I DON'T KNOW, otherwise I wouldn't have come. So why have you opened the doors, if you're not open."
YDTSM: "To like......like get the shop ready for like when it does open."
Me: "How does opening the door help you get ready. Just open the bloody door when you're about to open. Look anyway, can I just pick up the perfume please?"
YDTSM: "Sorry, can't serve yer'."

(By this point I'm getting very annoyed with this blond haired teenager woman who had that 'Don't give a f***' look on her face)

Me: "Yeh, but I'm standing here. Can't you just go and get it?"
YDTSM: "No sorry."
Me: "It's only over there." *I point to the bottle* "Can't you just walk over and get it?"
YDTSM: "No. Have to wait until shop opens."

So I walk out with an annoyed look on my face - realising that I've just wasted my time talking to yet another Middlesbroughian idiot.
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
Tweak_Hammertime

Postby Tweak_Hammertime » Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:46 pm

See where your coming from, im a part time til worker but id jus like to say im not like that =]...i may not be very clever but im not a dick like that person who didnt serve you lol :P
Nicccceeeeee!!
We love you england, we do!

Return to “Hot Topics”