Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

fastfoodboy13
Posts: 154
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:02 am

Postby fastfoodboy13 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:26 am

kids..not adults who smoke pot...I mean seriously they think they are soo cool but in reality they are ruining their lives....its sad
Image
albino.black.sheep
Posts: 1510
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:36 pm

Postby albino.black.sheep » Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:46 am

plk12345
Email notifications do matter, people.
fastfoodboy13
Posts: 154
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:02 am

Postby fastfoodboy13 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:59 am

albino.black.sheep wrote:plk12345
i bet you a million bucks everyone else was thinking the same thing..even his family
Image
albino.black.sheep
Posts: 1510
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:36 pm

Postby albino.black.sheep » Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:14 pm

fastfoodboy13 wrote:
albino.black.sheep wrote:plk12345
i bet you a million bucks everyone else was thinking the same thing..even his family


XD I wouldn't be surprised!

He's kept me entertained for the last five days.
Email notifications do matter, people.
kylelover52610
Posts: 374
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:34 pm

Postby kylelover52610 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:24 pm

I am a "Grammar Nazi", so when somebody IMs me going "LOLZ hi how r u1!?1".
I tend to get pissed and start yelling at them. I probably should'nt but I do.
ALSO!
When I make a typo, I get so pissed, I tend to make those retarded typos too, like "Please, I am hengry".
"E" is no where NEAR "U", I am a moron. -_-;
Jay C
Posts: 4299
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:33 pm

Postby Jay C » Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:33 pm

kylelover52610 wrote:I am a "Grammar Nazi", so when somebody IMs me going "LOLZ hi how r u1!?1".
I tend to get pissed and start yelling at them. I probably should'nt but I do.

That's why I'm always 'Away' on MSN, so if some random idiot IMs me, using txt speek, I just ignore 'em so they think I'm not there. :B

Oh, and thr Churchill adverts are beginning to piss me off. 'Challenge Churchill'... riiight... plus, he says 'Oh YEEES' about 10 times in each f*cking advert [The dog], and I really feel like turning the TV off whenever one of them comes on.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
iceiwynd
Posts: 2905
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:24 am

Postby iceiwynd » Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:48 pm

kylelover52610 wrote:I am a "Grammar Nazi"


Finding that rather hard to believe since your own grammar is pretty poor...

Hm, I'm actually not too pissed at the moment.I am getting pretty sick of school in general right now though. I'm ready for my summer. >_>
kylelover52610
Posts: 374
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:34 pm

Postby kylelover52610 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:12 pm

iceiwynd wrote:
kylelover52610 wrote:I am a "Grammar Nazi"


Finding that rather hard to believe since your own grammar is pretty poor...

Hm, I'm actually not too pissed at the moment.I am getting pretty sick of school in general right now though. I'm ready for my summer. >_>



T_T;; Well gee thanks. Acctually I think it's fine ma'am, I don't recall asking your opinion either.

The loud screaming girls in swimming are pissing me off right about now.
Delition
Posts: 741
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:35 am

Postby Delition » Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:09 pm

Work. Work pisses me off, especially today.

Armored Core 4 is finally being released today and I have to work. Oh well.
Image
Taranis_Music
Posts: 1765
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:06 pm

Postby Taranis_Music » Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:39 pm

kylelover52610 wrote:
iceiwynd wrote:
kylelover52610 wrote:I am a "Grammar Nazi"


Finding that rather hard to believe since your own grammar is pretty poor...

Hm, I'm actually not too pissed at the moment.I am getting pretty sick of school in general right now though. I'm ready for my summer. >_>



T_T;; Well gee, thanks. Acctually, I think it's fine ma'am . I don't recall asking your opinion either.

The loud screaming girls in swimming are pissing me off right about now.


What kind of grammar nazi makes 4 mistakes in 2 sentences? :P
kylelover52610
Posts: 374
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:34 pm

Postby kylelover52610 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:01 pm

Taranis_Music wrote:
kylelover52610 wrote:
iceiwynd wrote:
kylelover52610 wrote:I am a "Grammar Nazi"


Finding that rather hard to believe since your own grammar is pretty poor...

Hm, I'm actually not too pissed at the moment.I am getting pretty sick of school in general right now though. I'm ready for my summer. >_>



T_T;; Well gee, thanks. Acctually, I think it's fine ma'am . I don't recall asking your opinion either.

The loud screaming girls in swimming are pissing me off right about now.


What kind of grammar nazi makes 4 mistakes in 2 sentences? :P


Me! ^_^
When my ferret steals my art supplies, that pisses me off. How am I sposta' draw when she steals my stuff? :\
Nommel
Posts: 2484
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:37 pm

Postby Nommel » Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:02 pm

Taranis_Music wrote:
kylelover52610 wrote:
iceiwynd wrote:
kylelover52610 wrote:I am a "Grammar Nazi"


Finding that rather hard to believe since your own grammar is pretty poor...

Hm, I'm actually not too pissed at the moment.I am getting pretty sick of school in general right now though. I'm ready for my summer. >_>



T_T;; Well gee, thanks. Acctually, I think it's fine, ma'am . I don't recall asking your opinion either.

The loud screaming girls in swimming are pissing me off right about now.


What kind of grammar nazi makes 4 mistakes in 2 sentences? :P


*5 :P
kylelover52610
Posts: 374
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:34 pm

Postby kylelover52610 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:08 pm

:roll: Meh, this is one of the exact reasons I did'nt wanna come back to this site. Pompous assh*les. Anyhow, not being able to eat pisses me off too.
Nommel
Posts: 2484
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:37 pm

Postby Nommel » Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:09 pm

kylelover52610 wrote::roll: Meh, this is one of the exact reasons I did'nt wanna come back to this site. Pompous assh*les. Anyhow, not being able to eat pisses me off too.


I was kidding. :lol: I do that.
kylelover52610
Posts: 374
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:34 pm

Postby kylelover52610 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:15 pm

The others were not though. Before this evolves into an all out war. I am gonna leave it at this. I made a couple of mistakes, yes. At least I don't type like a total and complete moron. Also, yes I still consider myself a Grammar Nazi.

-Awaits feedback- :roll:

Return to “Hot Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests